Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

reserved!
can't wait this project coming soon!
i love the way mining Cheesy

Get in touch with the team and donate for the future. The work is real and there is plenty of it!

We need to stay focused on the main goal of development and for this we need funds.

So is the new coin, DOU, going to be an ethereum ERC20 sub-franchise? I have a bunch of POS, which I also had on Jan 1st - so I am hereby contacting you to get my DOU.

I am not planning on getting Discord. I already have Skype and Telegram running 24/7; my PC is about to explode.

It won't be an ERC20 token but a real coin with its own blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

reserved!

Get in touch with the team and donate for the future. The work is real and there is plenty of it!

We need to stay focused on the main goal of development and for this we need funds.

So is the new coin, DOU, going to be an ethereum ERC20 sub-franchise? I have a bunch of POS, which I also had on Jan 1st - so I am hereby contacting you to get my DOU.

I am not planning on getting Discord. I already have Skype and Telegram running 24/7; my PC is about to explode.

Yes, it will have its own blockchain and one of the most secured cryptocurrencies at the moment

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

We are still looking for encryption developers. Get in touch with @jacob in our discord channel

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Join our discord group and ask us there
Only on Discord for swap/airdrop ?

Yes, We reply in real time on discord!

When you are promoting your project in this forum and asking the funding help in this forum but you are not able to give the full detail about the project and its function in this forum why is it. Is it because you cannot delete the messages or block users from asking you question which you are not able to reply.

When you want to promote it here then it is your responsibility to give full details on this forum and not to ask everyone to contact you in other channel.

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Join our discord group and ask us there
Only on Discord for swap/airdrop ?

Yes, We reply in real time on discord!

When you are promoting your project in this forum and asking the funding help in this forum but you are not able to give the full detail about the project and its function in this forum why is it. Is it because you cannot delete the messages or block users from asking you question which you are not able to reply.

When you want to promote it here then it is your responsibility to give full details on this forum and not to ask everyone to contact you in other channel.

The project is well explained in the main topic. Most of the users that contacted us via discord they already know what is all about and all the procedures.

This is still an early stage, join us to be part of a great team!

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

I will join the discord later but for transparency sake and ease of use I suggest to put all info in the thread.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

I will join the discord later but for transparency sake and ease of use I suggest to put all info in the thread.

We clearly stated we are looking for a person to take care of community and its own needs like information to be well explained in english and so on.

Until now we had only one request and it seems his text ain't so friendly as we thought

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

reserved!

So it will be a modern coin with modern token features on its own blockchain? I am very happy to read this; can't wait to see it happen!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

reserved!

So it will be a modern coin with modern token features on its own blockchain? I am very happy to read this; can't wait to see it happen!

Exactly.

Join our discord and join our team Smiley

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

I donated to the project hope that dev knows what is he doing very friendly. now i dont have time to join the team but i will help his idea
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

This is a good project idea to give postoken holders hope that all is not lost and also focus on the concepts of this project different from postoken.

A question I have on the postoken dough swap is that if the snapshot has already been taken on my wallet that held pos on Jan 15th, will dough tokens be sent automatically to my wallet or I will have to sign a message first before receiving dough tokens?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Join our discord and join our team Smiley

It's you guys that should create a Telegram channel  Wink. Actually I wouldn't mind hosting it and taking care of it - for a little DOU; a lot of people use Telegram!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

@Dev i think you should post the donation structure on how many DOUGH people will get on each satoshis that they will donate for development.

You should post it publicly and the current status of the donation drive.

dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

@Dev i think you should post the donation structure on how many DOUGH people will get on each satoshis that they will donate for development.

You should post it publicly and the current status of the donation drive.

Hello!

For now we had only one donator who gave 0.1 BTC. Nothing special so there was no point in creating something like this. But we will post the donation addresses based on ETH/BTC and LTC on our discord channel.

We really need this donations and sadly it is going bad until this moment.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

After communicating with the DOU team since the onset of the 'resolution' for holders of PoSToken, at first I was unsure, then after coming back and seeing the progress and direction, I was pleasantly surprised.

Like said above, real-time response, and quick help and direction as to what steps were needed to secure a spot as a holder of PoSToken back at the snapshot dates.

I'm impressed, and I saw there is only 30 days or so to submit, I'd suggest getting your info in to secure your DOU before the last minute.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

I verified my ETH address in a matter of minutes. The dev is often available on Discord and will give you a message to sign with your address.
You don't risk anything by doing this so it's a no brainer.

I think I'll also burn my tokens for the third swap. This option is open until the end of May. Even if the old dev return miraculously he can't be trusted so I see no value in holding PoS any longer.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

I verified my ETH address in a matter of minutes. The dev is often available on Discord and will give you a message to sign with your address.

I think I'll also burn my tokens for the third swap. This option is open until the end of May. Even if the old dev return miraculously he can't be trusted so I see no value in holding PoS any longer.

After communicating with the DOU team since the onset of the 'resolution' for holders of PoSToken, at first I was unsure, then after coming back and seeing the progress and direction, I was pleasantly surprised.

Like said above, real-time response, and quick help and direction as to what steps were needed to secure a spot as a holder of PoSToken back at the snapshot dates.

I'm impressed, and I saw there is only 30 days or so to submit, I'd suggest getting your info in to secure your DOU before the last minute.

Thank you both of you. Only together we can make this project great !

dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

Thank you both of you. Only together we can make this project great !

Stats until now:

27 people signed a message and 17810 POStoken burned.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:45 AM

Just reached 30 people Smiley Also we are having low donations volume

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

i send my 100 POStoken to burn and made swap  i think this project will be great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: