Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:41:38 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:06:11 PM by premiumproductss

Do you have a roadmap for the development of "new" POS Token or are there any dates where you announce something like a roadmap or important development goals?

It will be posted tomorrow or in the next days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

I got SKype, Telegram, Bitcointalk, Whatsapp - so many passwords already - I'm not too keen on registering at Discord atm...

You don't use password manager?

I think we should start a new chain - ERC20 token's popularity will fade at some point. Maybe we could just clone ether itself, make it PoSP and take it from there?

The main attraction behind PoSToken was "The World's First PoS Smart Contract Token" and it introduced new "PoS" standard for ether based tokens which some others are already using it. I don't think it's going to fade away!

NPOS (New Pos token)

I like this name better   Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 04:51:40 PM by Noojna

The main attraction behind PoSToken was "The World's First PoS Smart Contract Token" and it introduced new "PoS" standard for ether based tokens which some others are already using it. I don't think it's going to fade away!

Still, I don't get the POS concept in an ERC20 token. In an ethereum subfranchise, it's the ethereum blockchain that does all the muscle flexing and the management: hence the ether payments to send PoS tokens around.

As an ERC20 token, there is no economical value that entitles a POS holder to a POS reward. The POS holder does nothing, if not execute the smart contract routine to get some reward. This mere execution of the smart contract has no economical value, no collective benefit. He gets paid for nothing, and this partially explains current low value of POS token 1.0

In a real POS coin (not an ethereum subordinate), coin holders are rewarded because they are maintaining the network by generating blocks. This is not the case in ERC20 POS token.

If we did go ahead and create our own blockchain (perhaps a clone of ethereum, but this time with POS), which would not be a subordinate of ethereum, in that case paying POS rewards makes sense, because the holder is actually doing something of economical value, ie maintaining the token's independant network.

Ether itself, if I understand correctly, is phasing out Proof-of-Work, to turn itself into a PoS token. If we want to have a unique advantage, we better move fast Wink

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Still, I don't get the POS concept in an ERC20 token. In an ethereum subfranchise, it's the ethereum blockchain that does all the muscle flexing and the management: hence the ether payments to send PoS tokens around.

As an ERC20 token, there is no economical value that entitles a POS holder to a POS reward. The POS holder does nothing, if not execute the smart contract routine to get some reward. This mere execution of the smart contract has no economical value, no collective benefit. He gets paid for nothing, and this partially explains current low value of POS token 1.0

In a real POS coin (not an ethereum subordinate), coin holders are rewarded because they are maintaining the network by generating blocks. This is not the case in ERC20 POS token.

If we did go ahead and create our own blockchain (perhaps a clone of ethereum, but this time with POS), which would not be a subordinate of ethereum, in that case paying POS rewards makes sense, because the holder is actually doing something of economical value, ie maintaining the token's independant network.

Ether itself, if I understand correctly, is phasing out Proof-of-Work, to turn itself into a PoS token. If we want to have a unique advantage, we better move fast Wink

This is actually an intelligent post. However, for a project to have success in crypto it really needs to convince a large community about its unicity and its capability of solving some problem which people perceived that should be solved. Would we have something like that here?

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

This is actually an intelligent post. However, for a project to have success in crypto it really needs to convince a large community about its unicity and its capability of solving some problem which people perceived that should be solved. Would we have something like that here?

We might have. We have 2 really good developers that are already working on it. We really try to move faster but there is so much work even before the pre-launch.

We estimate end of may or mid june as launch date.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

If I read etherscan correctly, there are 6321 unique addresses for PoStoken at the moment (https://etherscan.io/token/0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc) - if I am reading this wrong, let me know.

That amount of addresses surely translates into a few thousand followers, who would love for their POS token to become the next big thing Wink

Community is there, I think. Key thing is to convince more people to join, and this is much easier with innovation.

An innovative Solidity inspired blockchain, but running on CBX style PoSP (better than vanilla PoS imo) ... that's what I recommend. I'm willing to help with things, too.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

fascinating idea
really liked this, moving out of eth will be huge, and altcoin can attract much more investors
but i believe we shouldn't push the new team too much, lets hear their plan, see what will be future, then we can send out our ideas to update their roadmap

For Sale....
PM me!
Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

fascinating idea
really liked this, moving out of eth will be huge, and altcoin can attract much more investors
but i believe we shouldn't push the new team too much, lets hear their plan, see what will be future, then we can send out our ideas to update their roadmap

Thanks! Well, this revamp of POS token has to start on the right foot: if we do the same thing (another ERC20 token) we will get the same results. I understand my suggestion implies a lot more work, but NPOS has to be launched the best way for its own future, and we have established that a token operating with POS on the ethereum blockchain makes no sense.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Do you have a roadmap for the development of "new" POS Token or are there any dates where you announce something like a roadmap or important development goals?

So no announcement today and also no announcement yesterday? Seems like the new team is in time like the old dev Wink
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

So no announcement today and also no announcement yesterday? Seems like the new team is in time like the old dev Wink

The announcement is done, we just wait for some opinions that happened to be delayed.

dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:43 AM

topic update
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

topic update

For the users that want to ask block reward, algorithm and other questions like this.

Algorithm will be made by us more details on discord. Regarding block reward , blocktime or other details, please have patience. We are not decided yet on many features.

bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

a very simple project you need to add whitepaper so that this project can attract the attention of participants to join.
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

So am I right that there are no swap for tokens I earned on the lending platform and am I right, that you want to build a new centralized lending platform so the same thing like at the old platform can happen a second time?
dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

So am I right that there are no swap for tokens I earned on the lending platform and am I right, that you want to build a new centralized lending platform so the same thing like at the old platform can happen a second time?

Yes, no swap for them. We want to create a system that is decentralysed with multi-sig wallets for fund raising and pre-mine with the same conditions.

Full transparency. Still looking for people from bitcointalk to join in our work.

And obviously yes, the same thing can happen.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

Yes, no swap for them. We want to create a system that is decentralysed with multi-sig wallets for fund raising and pre-mine with the same conditions.

Full transparency. Still looking for people from bitcointalk to join in our work.

And obviously yes, the same thing can happen.

As I stated before, there is no way to take or the coins from lending platform. It is now all about the coins outside of it or the coins you had before.

We will edit the topic with the info that un-claimed coins from snapshot will be added to manual swap (bought coins before 10th of april) share.

Official Recordfoundation

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

do you have any bounty programs planned soon?
i would like to join it if you have one
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

do you have any bounty programs planned soon?
i would like to join it if you have one

Yes, today or tomorrow we will post our bounty plans.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

The alternative of a new chain, might take longer and this is the only issue, if we hope that an erc20 with snapshot and all coin offered to ex pos users will take arround 2 weeks, the new chain might take us up to 2-3 months.

I would say that time should not at all be considered an issue if the project is serious. As for any non serious short-term project, my guess is that it would end up enriching only a few people exploiting the initial hype and that would be all. So my recomandation if to take your time and just develope the project at its best.

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

The alternative of a new chain, might take longer and this is the only issue, if we hope that an erc20 with snapshot and all coin offered to ex pos users will take arround 2 weeks, the new chain might take us up to 2-3 months.

I would say that time should not at all be considered an issue if the project is serious. As for any non serious short-term project, my guess is that it would end up enriching only a few people exploiting the initial hype and that would be all. So my recomandation if to take your time and just develope the project at its best.

There is no rush for us. We plan to do our work until september. There is time for developing and time for everything else. Any interested person in joining the project contact us via discord.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: