Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4006 times)
eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Depending on the market situation, we have long been accustomed to high market volatility. At present, artificial panic is created to reduce capitalization, or stabilize prices. I believe that in the near future, in a few months the market will rise little by little, and will probably return to normal again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Crypto collapsed is indeed possible, seeing from a decentralized cryptocurrency, because of this the crypto market could collapse at any time if no one else is interested in being in that market. it's just that I don't think that happened in the near future, where there are still many users who hold crypto and participate in the development of blockchain technology.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

The market will not collapse yet, I think the market will not collapse for a long time, at least 5 years. The question is, what policies will countries have about cryptocurrency? Because currently crypto is still a dilemma in several countries, because it is considered dangerous.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

In my opinion, It's hard to say that crypto will collapse because as long many people is using cryptocurrency it will not collapse anymore. But it will more develop for the better of all of us. And everything will be ok very soon, as technology never dies, it may changes its types and improvements come by time, as many countries are now regulating crypto-currencies and accepting them in exchange of there product sellings, so there is no chance of collapse.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Yes! 90 - 95% of crypto must die.
Only a few will survive and those that survived will be the Amazon and Google of the blockchain tech.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Crypto will be our friend in the future, don't make the reason for the fall of the constants to be followed by crypto, because the fall of the constant is the manipulation of the big stock market. They have collected a large number of coins, and when they need it, they will sell it at a profit.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

I personally do not think the market can collapse. Yes, there may be coins that can reach zero and no longer exist. But if I have to be honest, if that happens to a large part of the coins on the market, that will not be a big deal for the crypto market (there are those that are simply worthless and oversaturated the market).

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

everyone can give opinions about crypto, but crypto users are worldwide. so to collapse still very far, i think it's still 0% of a big collapse. because every day crypto currencies are growing and can't be limited. so anyone can make success from the crypto world.
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

The eventual fate of cryptographic forms of money are extremely brilliant and there's no such thing as fall, Try to envision the cash circling supply? how can it exchange on Forex? with digital money you can envision an across the board biological community gold,money and resources supply with it's innovation blockchain.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

the possibility of a collapse. But if viewed from the development of and support for crypto I suppose to extinct it is impossible. that is most likely to occur are precisely crypto will rise higher and will ride cost more than the value that exists at this time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Kobiniki300

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

Crypto market can never collapse the situation now is bad that is quite correct but crypto market will still rise so it just temporary
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I think crypto will not be collapse because this is the crypto world there is sometimes the price will climb up sometimes the price will down. This is the trading and many investors still give trust in crypto.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market has collapsed now. You should pay attention to the highest price last year and the lowest price this year. You will understand, but the crash does not mean that the game will end, but start over.
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

Why do you think the encryption market will collapse? I think the cryptocurrency market will not collapse. I can even say that the cryptocurrency market will develop better and better. I think that since people choose to join the cryptocurrency market, they must persist and wait patiently.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

I do not think that crypto market will collapse, since we are still in the early stages, one may fear that this may happen. But time and time again, crypto has displayed resiliency from massive drops in prices because of the increasing number of support it gets from ordinary people which are users of crypto.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will never collapse. I hope that people will not panic because of the cessation of the cryptocurrency market. I hope that people can stay calm and wait patiently. After all, there are still many countries using cryptocurrencies. Encryption is still very good
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

I think the encryption market has collapsed this year. The price of cryptocurrency has plummeted in this year's market. Most cryptocurrency prices have been very low, and the market has continued to fall to the present. I think the encryption market is hard to recover this year.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

I believe that this market will not collapse. Every good project has an excellent operational team, and they all have excellent technology. I believe that more people will understand the benefits that blockchain can bring to people. This industry will have better development in the future.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Cryptocurrency market will not collapse and one of the ills of open communication and  not vetted writings and opinion many unqualified people say things that is not research, approved and true! Cryptocurrency has taken a big root into the world of finance and cryptocurrency can not be wished away because it's providing solutions and utility!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

I believe this market will not collapse, because there will be people who control this market, they will not let this market die, so I only need to maintain enough patience to hold my cryptocurrency, then I will be able to profit from this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: