Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4015 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

For the future, I think the crypto market will never collapse. Indeed, now if we look at the market price is not good. In the future, the crypto market will soon recover. And we must be sure of that.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

Collapse is very unlikely, but as you can see we are in a huge bear run, probably might even take BTC down to as low as $5,000 and Ethereum down to $150?! It sucks for us who bought in at a high amount, but this also shrinks the market and allows more people to get in to accumulate at the low prices, increasing decentralization. Hopefully this is the case, but it doesn't look good right now.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
In the market, at the moment, a downward trend. However, after the price drop, price growth
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

If the fall of the Ethereum continues and it falls to near zero it will drag the fall of its tokens and very negatively affect the entire market.

cryptodrumz

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

The Crypto market will not collapse rather an a Crypto enthusiast, one need to be more patience with the market and hopefully everyone having something to do with blockchain as business will smile again.
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

The crypto market is about to bring something big to the crypto community  industry. Be on the look for this amazing initiative. That's why I think it will not collapse. It might go down but it will never collapse totally.
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

Am afraid there is a possibility that crypto will collapse,  Unless some form of regulations come into place. The crypto industry has been bastardized by greed, fraud and money grabbing monoliths completely changing the philosophy it was intended for. These and also the fact that the crypto industry is taking massive hit from all angles makes it virtually impossible to keep a firm stance. We can only hope that institutional investors and corporations step in and salvage the situation.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

For the future, I think the crypto market will never collapse. Indeed, now if we look at the market price is not good. In the future, the crypto market will soon recover. And we must be sure of that.

Yeah, each of us have different point of view as we try our luck here in the world of crypto currency. As of this moment the market is not good as we didn't expect thatbit became worst. Also, as we recall on the previous performance of the market is definitely worst especially on the last 5 years and we didn't expect that it become so great as last years performance. I believe soon the market will recover though we don't have any idea when it's gonna happen but for sure it will happen anytime.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

I believe crypto market will never collapse because cryptocurrency have been proven that it's usable because it is been used by many people, big companies, and even banks uses blockchain technology because cryptocurrency has a bright solution for our problem in our society. Crypto is really hard to collapse because there are so many crypto believer and supporter around the globe. And if we are going to look at the crypto today we can see that it is now slowly becoming an amazing and we can use it to gain a huge amount of profit.
coinic

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

This is the worst idea that the market will collapse. Every financial market in the world, such as the stock market, has its rise and fall. This is the time when the encryption market faces some unfavorable opportunities, but it will eventually recover.
Nope, everything in crypto has a brighter future in the future so I,believe it will remain more stronger until it will centralized soon. Market is unpredict ,if we spread crypto as a good opportunities it will more demand by people .It's more trusted than other investment site.

wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

As I would see it, It's difficult to state that crypto will crumple in light of the fact that as long numerous individuals is utilizing digital currency it won't fall any longer. In any case, it will more produce for the better of every one of us. What's more, there is no reason to worry soon, as innovation never passes on, it might changes its composes and upgrades stopped by time, the same number of nations are presently directing cryptographic forms of money and tolerating them in return of there item sellings, so there is no way of crumple.
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Market always behaves like this way, just flows opposite what usually people thinks. But I am hoping for the best in next few months.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

I believe that the crypto market will grow and develop. It does not matter that now it is red. Over time, it will recover and everything will be fine.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

It seems to me that the collapse will not. Now the cryptocurrency market is entering a new level, but I am absolutely sure that it is for the best. I do not think that there will be something that can completely break the cryptocurrency market
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

The crypto market collapsed, I don't think that far and still believe in crypto that the market will grow and come out of this decline, the current decline will not make crypto collapse, crypto is very strong and popular and therefore cannot collapse easily.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I don't understand how you can kill the technology of the future. For me, cryptocurrencies are the engine of progress and I am sure that it will be difficult to do without this engine. You should not even consider this option
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

I don't think it will be possible. Maybe the price of cryptocurrency can falling in the market, but the market itself won't collapse.
Unless there are no volumes anymore in the market, the trading activity will living the cryptocurrency market. So, it is hard to be happening.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

I believe that will not happen, even though the market is currently unstable and the price of coins falling down will not make the market collapse. everything that happens is normal and happens every year.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

The market collapse and revive again and it happens again and again. We never have to panic with these conditions and always buy good altcoins in every collapse.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

A cryptocurrency market is a bonanza for someone who knows how to think and analyze and at the same time a trap for hamsters, it is important to choose which team you want to be in. But I still believe that the cryptocurrency will live forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: