Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1435 times)
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

Participating in bounty itself is not a difficult task rather the reporting of all the task that involve all the links and right time frame is necessary. So, I managed through a excel sheet in which all the website link is there and the bounty specific like; social media, Signature, Translation or the other options are available with Y/N. I also keep all the report link in a notepad for every bounty and report it on time by looking at my excel sheet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P9tosya

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

It's my guide
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345574.0
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

So far I've seen more than 30 bounty campaigns. It's the first time I just joined 5 bounty just once it was very difficult because not yet used. Usually I just make a list of bounty that I follow through the application Colornote, because it is fairly easy and safe to use. Do not forget to install also Telegram app, Blockfolio, and I use Google Chrome browser to make it more convenient. The important thing is we have to be patient and start getting used to many follow bounty.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
khoatg11

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

The best option is to use Excel table, a spreadsheet with date, project name . task requirements and bicointalk link, facebook, tweeter, telagram,website, whitwpaper..v.v
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

Picking an abundance is much the same as picking an ICO to put resources into, you need to research and investigate the venture. There is no point completing an abundance for an undertaking that is poor in light of the fact that the ICO will fizzle and you will get nothing for your months work. Additionally recollect the altcoin/token needs to get onto a trade before you can even consider it a cost.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

I have experienced the same thing with you, too much follow the social media campaign makes me difficult to follow it, for me, to make me easy to follow everything I make a note in the book so that no campaign is passed, if my application problem is not wearing it on my phone, note in book

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

it is very hard to work on a mobile phone . I will suggest that if you do earn little by any campaign you have you should sell and get money for investing on a cheap laptop or desktop. it will be a very big help if you do and you can have  much more free time.

but in this case you can download a dual screen application on playstore which will enable you to work simultaneously but if your phone was laggy maybe it wont benefit you. I guess the 1st reply was a very big help   Wink
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

First, the signature thread can only participate in one, so these tools do not need to be managed.
So I didn't use any tools.

kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

I am simply writing down the reports in the excels as soon as I am making them over the twitter or Facebook. However I only do twitter bounties and they are far easier than anything. Create a format with simple tables. Write down names of the bounties you have joined, then add the links to the forum threads, twitter official account of each campaigns and also the end dates and start dates etc. I am just plotting what I do really but you can make this in proper way and figure out how to rest of the presentation. I am not big hunter but I am trying one these days. Also, excel is you best friend while considering your bounty program hunting because that the easiest way to do it.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

This is how I do it, this might help you or sometimes will not suit your requirements. I have allocated a time slot for bounties as I am not doing it full time. I use google spreadsheet to tell me what to each day and to track all my work. Links of each bounty campaigns are entered as hyperlinks so that I do not need to save links separately.
This strategy is the easiest way for me, We have the similar techniques for handling bounty campaign. This will help you because it will lessen the task you are going to do. It is hassle for bounty manager to save all the link separately because they might get confused because the there are many links. Better try this strategy because it will truly help you in every activity you do.
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

it all depends on what bounty campaign you follow, if that facebook campaign means the application you need to simplify you in benched bounty is facebook, so is the case with twitter or youtube, and if you want to participate in the signature campaign the app you need is a browser, whether it is the default browser smartphone or other browsers
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

So true. Im currently having two bounties but still find it difficult, the format, dates etc. Thanks for asking this im reading a lot of techniques to make bounty easier. Lets go hunting
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

Register on bountyhive.io almost everything you need is in that site and also lots of campaigns and airdrops you don't need to submit reports weekly because this platform is automatic counting your task is much simpler compared to others you can do it easily via mobile.   
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

I have a table which shows all my accounts and all the companies in which I participate, specified tasks and deadlines, all the information for me it is very convenient not to get confused and not to forget.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

Well, personally I use many tools to manage my bounty right now. Here are my tools:

1) Google calendar: to set up the timeframe for a social media campaign
2) Google drive: to save all my work, bounty links, and my reports
3) Wunderlist: to save and set my reminder. My reminder can be daily or weekly. Most of my reminder is for a social media campaign.

Pretty useful set of tools. I personally use Google drive and google spreadsheets to keep track of my work since it can get complicated if left unorganized quite quickly. Google spreadsheets is easily one of the best tools for bounty hunters and bounty managers too which helps me keep track of all my work in an effective and efficient manner. Google drive also helps store my work on the cloud which is why I never worry about losing it. I recommend these tools to anyone interested in participating in bounties.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

As a person who has a corporate job, i only work every weekends but still i can manage to finish bounty campaign jobs like signature and translation services, time management is the only way you can earn more income monthly.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

The best option is use  Excel table. Just do it there, and fill it every day. You can put counters on different events, for example how much is left before the end of the  bounty campaign or how much you made tweets.
Yeah I agree on you mate as I'm doing that too and excel file is a good help to copy and paste your social media posts. Then post your weekly task to the bounty thread.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

I manage the bounty with my Data save in excel because it is more secure and easy to do. And there are projects I follow for sure I downloaded the spreadsheets that I also easily monitor reports weekly duties.

raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

if you choose a good bounty manager, your job is only to follow the rules, all statistics are transparent and public
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

Since your acount is still a newbie and you cant join in signature bounty campaign so i suggest you to join in social media campaign if you have twitter and facebook acount if you dont have that social media acount then join in blogs if you have blog acounts or youtube acount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: