Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1433 times)
raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

Since your acount is still a newbie and you cant join in signature bounty campaign so i suggest you to join in social media campaign if you have twitter and facebook acount if you dont have that social media acount then join in blogs if

I will reach my uplevel status soon, and there are also bounties for noobs, like me
see my sign., I have recived my first airdrop from PRIV on my wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joanamaybe

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

Since your acount is still a newbie and you cant join in signature bounty campaign so i suggest you to join in social media campaign if you have twitter and facebook acount if you dont have that social media acount then join in blogs if you have blog acounts or youtube acount.
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I think better to use a google sheet. In the google sheet you can add columns for bounty thered links, report submit date, bounty rules. You can check the google sheet and do the bounties very neatly. In this way you can manage even 50,60 bounties.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

I think better to use a google sheet. In the google sheet you can add columns for bounty thered links, report submit date, bounty rules. You can check the google sheet and do the bounties very neatly. In this way you can manage even 50,60 bounties.
I use Excel table to work with bounty. The Google table is also very convenient, but as a rule I work at home and I always have access to a Microsoft office. In my table I mark active and finished bounties. At the same time I take part in 8 companies and it takes about 2 hours a day.
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

yep.. manage bounty task especially social media campaign via mobile phone is a bit difficult, it takes more time when compared to working through laptop/pc, I personally prefer to do bounty task by creating a list in excel on pc/laptop, it's easier for me.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.
I just post and post until it ends because once you started something you should finish it and you will see that you did something right and you did something that will help you.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

There are many types of bounty campain. Facebook, twitter, blog, telegram,... But i think telegram and signature are easy to do. You only need accounts and do what they ask.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

I work at home on my pc, I run a table analysis and Google sheet, it takes me a couple of hours. Every day I look through new bounty campaigns to not miss anything.

Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

You can do bounty through bountyhive.io it's very easy to use and straight forward
raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

You can do bounty through bountyhive.io it's very easy to use and straight forward

bountyhive, well, I have read that they are not paying the last two monthts, they have some problems...
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Well maybe the best way to did successfully a certain campaign is to focus on it. Try to join only one or two campaign so that it will not difficult for you to least the campaign that you've join and it is much easier because you are only focus on few. Try to download the app google chrome, twitter, facebook and telegram because it is the commonly used app to communicate and did the following task that is given in the certain campaign. The only thing that I can say is that focus on it and have patience.
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

i manage my bounty campaign just in a browser and color notes. in a browser i log in all my account like my fb and twitter to simple manage to post and copy the link and in color note i add the title of the bounty to simply seaech my bounty save.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

I don't work on mobile phone , I have tried it at the beginning , but seems like it's inconvenient for me . I prefer to work on my laptop , by managing my campaigns with excel spreadsheets . It allows me to optimize work process and save a lot of time .
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

You do your work at Mobile which is really hard to work just a mobile phone but if you have a Pc or Laptop which is much more better and help you to easily do your bounty. So, i sugget buy a Pc or Laptop which help you to do your bounty smoothly and easily.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

If you are mobile then follow bounty social media like twitter, facebook, telegram or Instagram, but if you want to deeper to learn other bounty programs, use laptop or computer. Use google to get all the info here, surely your insight will increase.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

To manage my  all bounty campaign usually I am using my personal excel  tablesheet,  which contains  next information
1) name of project
2) link to the BTT ANN
3) Links to twitter and FB (If I take part in these programs)
4) On what  days I have to write reports
5) Basic  demands (5 posts or retweets and so on)
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

I do my bounty work at my smartphone.
Where i use notepad which help me to do my Bounty work.
I can save your bounty report link in Note & when you do your work just copy the link and post your browser.

Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

This is how I do it, this might help you or sometimes will not suit your requirements.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Picking an abundance is much the same as picking an ICO to put resources into, you need to research and investigate the venture.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

I started my first bounty campaign or signature campaign using my mobile phone, its really hard, but since I dont have any computer, I have to do it. and after I received my first bounty, I used it to buy my personal computer.
after that, I easily handle my bounty campaigns which I become part with.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀