Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1438 times)
raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

I'm thinking about to buy a bigger mobile phone, so I can do bounties easier whereever I am :-)

cheers!  Grin
booboom465

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Since your acount is still a newbie and you cant join in signature bounty campaign so i suggest you to join in social media campaign if you have twitter and facebook acount if you dont have that social media acount then join in blogs if you have blog acounts or youtube acount.
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

The only tool in working with the bounty for me is Microsoft Excel, as it is not strange. You can use Google Docs. Very convenient, but maybe I'm just used to it.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Xcelol

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

I am also new on the platform as indicated by my status( Newbie). One of the things that is making the many campaings i am participating to be stressless is the usage of Laptop rather than phone which makes multitasking on different bounty campaigns easier for me
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

I use Google and Excel tables, where I mark all the necessary information on projects, also use Google calendar and reminders in my smartphone.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

It's really hard when you are just using your phone and you have about a lot of bounties happening. Better use different browsers per campaigne to be effective.

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

To manage the bounty campaign I personally bear in my mind the rules of what campaign I'm participating. That is the first and foremost to do to make sure you follow the rules and you can have points according to what is given. It is depends on what campaign do you participate. Always read carefully  before participating in any bounty program
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.
to make it easier for me to manage my bounty campaigns, I always make a schedule and write down all my projects in a bounty campaign, so I have certain times to do bounty campaigns, if the schedule is done frequently, then we will get used to and do not have to look at the schedule.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

Use excel or google sheet to track your bounty campaigns,make sure have a good format put the necessary things like bounty thread and spreadsheet links,weekly cutoffs and required number of posts and im sure you will be able to track your progress in no time.Use imtoken app so track those tokens that are getting into your mew wallets so that you wont need to check it manually in the ethplorer.io or in etherscan.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.
I started my first bounty campaign or signature campaign using my mobile phone, its really hard, but since I dont have any computer, I have to do it. and after I received my first bounty, I used it to buy my personal computer.
after that, I easily handle my bounty campaigns which I become part with.

You are admirable! If I do not have a computer, I will give up the bounty right from the start. Fortunately, I had my own computer before. Using the phone is really awkward, I've tried it once
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Well i manage my bounty campaign by doing what i can do on free time like a 2 campaign would be good because i dont want to push myself to limit because it is not good for my body so i prefer to do that i can do only on free time

Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

use spreadsheet,like what we have in bounty campaigns reward sheet,make sure you have a very detailed tracking records with each campaigns so that you wont get confused if you are joining too many campaigns,put the necessary things like bountythread and spreadsheet links and the weekly cutoffs of these campaigns and im sure you are going to be fine.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

I manage my campaign using spreadsheet on ms excel. It will help you to manage the campaign you have. Also you can using Google Spreadsheet as this helps you to save all your bounties, the dates , all the details about the bounties that you manage. This is how I manage my bounty programs
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

use a laptop. currently im doing more than 50 bounties ( twitter, facebook, telegram ) and it takes only 2 hours per day. you can use notepad for record daily work. create different folders for each bounty. then its much easy to track them

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bakpau222

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

To manage gift campaigns, I use excel to enter my data data like facebook links, twitter, bitcointalk profile links, and also my eth address, and also I write all my gift campaign project in notepad, the result of retweet or repost so I'm easy to participate in the bounty though quite a lot
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

It is depends on you, how to manage your daily bounty work but i create a word document with all details mentioned in that at the time of joining and update my work manually on that sheet everyday and send my work for each bounty as per requirement on prescribed date.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

I run the Bounty Campaigns through tables and separate data files. In principle, this simplifies management to 70%.
dmitrijorlov769

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Why anybody hasn’t explained the author, that social media campaigns are not more profitable now? It would be better for him to begin write articles about the projects. Otherwise he will earn peanuts, because there are a lot of participants in such campaigns and that decreases stakes. Also Amazix, for example, which usually have managed the best projects, dismissed these kinds of bounty at all, and I think other bounty managers soon will follow this example too.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

Every individual has their own way of working. I manage my bounty campaigns by keeping a record in excel files with all links, dates and other details and keep updating the file as per campaign’s requirement. From there itself I send my report. If we keep record of our work, we will not miss on anything.

htaviet

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

i dev website to manager it. every post i save url to it,  then it will create report auto. Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: