Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin maintaining its popularity ?  (Read 462 times)
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Bitcoin is not only maintaining its popularity, its popularity is keep on increasing. More and more people know about bitcoin nowadays and they also investing, thus the price of bitcoin is getting increase now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Yes, a technology or product you want to grow and emerge on the community will be maintained and expanded to the consumer. I think bitcoin has matured into a transformation into one of the most preferred and potential investment types in the present. The reputation of the bitcoin must be broad and affect the value of the market.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Do you think Bitcoin still has the mass interest and a lot of popularity?

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Yes! Bitcoin will be more popular day by day since many users are now successful because of bitcoin. They are convince and curious about bitcoin so some of them tried to invest, trade and join in campaigns. And aside from that bitcoin is advertise and spread out through the social media site so it is not impossible to know it be everyone.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin is still the number one cryprocurrency despite lots of negative stuffs being talked about and also the huge dip this years.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

I do not know the exact statistics buf as far as i can observe, it still does the eye of the people. Bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency for it is the most popular because of its price.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTC

Obcouse he is, bitcoin is still very and most popular coins in all crypto currency around the world until now there are so many people dont know about crypto currency but they know bitcoin even they dont use bitcoin in real world but they have the idea about bitcoin.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

yes it does. usually the biggest hype is when the price spikes, but that doesn't represent any real value. We should be teaching people how to use cryptocurrencies, not how to speculate on them

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

yes yes the bitcoin will stay until we are here to support it because bitcoin is the only thing we are hoping to be at home just because we are earning it and we are here to get bitcoin so salty to have it in the good project they are...
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

If you mean that popularity of bitcoin is about the price only i say yes it is, for me i billieve bitcoin will still be very popular around the world even the price is down because bitcoin is the very first crypto currency ever made and he already made a greatest history of all time.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

no because there are now like 30 bitcoins all claiming to be the real bitcoin

Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

I personally believe that Bitcoin will be losing it's popularity . Bitcoin is still popular  since people are still investing, people are still earning  it and it is the first digital currency, it will never lose its  shine even if it is the oldest of them all.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I believe still that bitcoin is maintaining its popularity when in fact in Japan a lot of people has already known it and was investing on it as they have seen bitcoin as a potential coins as well some companies in it also opens the door in bitcoin as a way of accepting payment in them.
We all witness that in japan was this bitcoin was almost popular already, So it was being maintain already. We hope so in my country will be accepting bitcoin as a payment in all store or even in the market because it was be easy to pay using bitcoin.

Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

I think yes. Survey say its more getting popular when time passes.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Well, I believe still that bitcoin is maintaining its popularity when in fact in Japan a lot of people has already known it and was investing on it as they have seen bitcoin as a potential coins as well some companies in it also opens the door in bitcoin as a way of accepting payment in them. Smiley
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

yes and even more to rise in the coming years so expect the increase in value so close and confident we will never see it fall it is more that more like the sun rised.i bielieved more and more everyday to bitcoin,proud to be here as a member in crypto world
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

In 2017, the popularity of bitcoin and crypto-currency in general went off scale, it continued in early 2018. But now I think that popularity has decreased and many have left this market. Certainly, the crypto currency has a buddy, but the players are getting smaller.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

This popularity has lost its effect. With a new record test, it will reach the good old days again. It's enough to pass $ 20,000.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Bitcoin maintaining their popularity by their own performance in crypto market. Bitcoiners are the main asset of bitcoins because they always stay with bitcoin by  holding bitcoin without selling it. The credit of maintaining bitcoin popularity is only for the bitcoiners.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

This popularity has lost its effect. With a new record test, it will reach the good old days again. It's enough to pass $ 20,000.

Bitcoin already has a lot of popularity as it has been hit in the last 9 years.It has also gained many users and investors who have a lot of faith in it. Bitcoin is a money making machine for all of us and one should definitely enroll himself or herself in Bitcoin.It has made many people rich.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin because they know that it gives huge amount of profit returns and that too in a short period of time.It also has some advantages over the normal fiat currency too.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Bitcoin maintaining their popularity by their own performance in crypto market. Bitcoiners are the main asset of bitcoins because they always stay with bitcoin by  holding bitcoin without selling it. The credit of maintaining bitcoin popularity is only for the bitcoiners.
It is not that maintenance but increasing the value by having some investors, and before this year ends it will increase more, so just stay tuned with what bitcoin will be worth this year. For sure a lot of people will  race again just for them to buy bitcoin and hold in their wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: