Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH discussion !!!  (Read 473 times)
martirosyan666 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

I bought the broadcast while he was at $ 600. Now I do not know what to think, is it worth taking. Very heavy drawdown, a feeling that the coin is beginning to become popular. And for a long time there were no major projects on this platform.
you just need to wait !!!
everything will be OK !!!
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:16:30 AM

ETH has been affected by the market struggles and a s a result taken a huge dip, losing value in the process, but ETH has a good project and it will most probably recover along with the market, we are yet to see what April has for us
In recent days ETH is being widely discussed by various people who they think are good although sometimes the market price is unstable but in the future it can be an advantage and not disappointing. could be in this April ETH had a pretty good rise.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

So many people losing faith in Ethereum suddenly is something I fail to understand. Bitcoin itself suffered a major dip in its value which is why the drop in the value of ETH is not surprising at all, but so many people seem to spread careless FUD in this aspect which will simply hurt them in the long run. I am expecting the market to rally in the near future which would obviously help Ethereum recover its value and possibly go over $1000 again soon. The dedicated developers and superb community support is one of the primary reasons why I continue to HODL this coin and am expecting healthy profits in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

it is very difficult to predict the current market, but some people believe that ethereum could fall in the price of $100 in the near future. do you believe in and expect it?

100 USD is possible: no one knows
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

I will continue to hold the eth until it really goes up. Although this month the eth is experiencing a very large decline, just expect the next month to increase.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

I am still holding ETH and i buy it when ethereum price on $480. I am planing to hold ethereum untill end this year and maybe more. I am believe that ethereum will take bitcoin place as king on market cap
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

I cannot tell what will happen accurately for eth.
Maybe it will raise ans then fall down again.
The market price will be on green before April's end.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

Ethereum is still dumping nowadays and the recovery of it is unpredictable but i believe that it will back again to it's normal price.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

HOW MUCH IT CAN LOSE ETH IN APRIL ?
The bottom cover of the ether is expected to be 300 dollars. So it remains not very long to wait for the market's turn and rapid growth. At least until 1k this year, to return the lost.
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

The market at the moment is very bad. I hope at the end of April there will be improvements. And we will see only green color
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

It is very tough to predict the future value of any coin/token. I hope Ethereum will recover in April2018 and may raise between  $700 to $800 upto the end of April2018.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

I'm already losing money with eth. Its frustrating that I bought at the time where the price was $500. I thought its going to rise up as it somehow look like its the deepest that it can go. I may not be the only who did bought at such price and the only way to profit is to wait for its price to go up again. Only time will tell how long will I be holding it.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I'm already losing money with eth. Its frustrating that I bought at the time where the price was $500. I thought its going to rise up as it somehow look like its the deepest that it can go. I may not be the only who did bought at such price and the only way to profit is to wait for its price to go up again. Only time will tell how long will I be holding it.

everything depend from bitcoin, hopefully it will recover soon and everything will start to lift off. In any case ethereum offer a solid technology which is widely used so i see no reason why it should not go back to 1k $
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

ETH =SCAM
it will go up only when all sell it with loss

Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

eth probably now the price is falling like a waterfall, but just enjoy it because the market price is fluctuating is common. precisely these moments like many who take advantage though many also lose because of miscalculation in making decisions in selling or hodl.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

I do not panic and expect only positive news.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Upcoming ponzi pow3d proof of week is killing ethereum i don't know why people investing right now it is profitable but those who will invest at the end will lose all their money, this also affecting price of eth a lot.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

In my opinion, the ETH in April-May should grow. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be bought for ETH.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

it might seem if you get token etherium in april about 300 $ - 500 $ which we will pass if sell it in that time.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

I want the price to remain at the same level in April or to start growing. And then somehow it's sad to see how their assets are getting smaller every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: