Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your best bounty  (Read 854 times)
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

So far i don't have the luck to encounter a good bounty as of today but i am still hoping to find a best ico to experience what is being in successful bounty and earn some money to paid my efforts.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

There are a lot of good campaigns at the marketplace now or you could join the campaign that I am joining now.

Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

I think, that many people here do not read what is posted and posting here off-topic.
He is asking which bounties are the best..

Hektur

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

I expect a lot from my last bounty Cedex. I participated in that bounty
for about 4 months. Their sale is still open, 10 days more, anyone can
still join with some bonus on purchase. Only after we will be paid for that,
they will hit exchanges in couple weeks and I will know more after all that.
   Now I am in cool bounty/airdrop that will last just 3 weeks. You can check
more here:
-
   ZPER team work on decentralized ecosystem, it is worth to check it out.
I had very good choices when it comes to bounties, this will be my 4 bounty
and I think I made a good choice once again.

Cedex is managed by Sylon, right? I do not trust him, I participated in many his bounties, but didnt received anything... When Cedex ends? I am doing Twitter here.

kvekop

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

Lympo are planning some bounties in the near future, definitely worth to invest, not to mention, that token hodlers will have a chance to earn equity shares.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

I have participated several bounties, not all of them are good, some even not get listed on exchanges or fail to ico, but I heard that the best bounty may be NEO if participators can hold the coins until now
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

I am sure people wearing signature are thinking the bounty campaign they are participating in are the best.
FLUX is good, but you have to spend much time.
I only consider about new bounty campaign when I have finished my present one.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

My signature is my very first bounty program. I had to make proper research before I decided to choose this bounty. I must say that, I believe in their team and in their project and also going to invest my funds and time with this project.
aztvn123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

I am sure people wearing signature are thinking the bounty campaign they are participating in are the best.
FLUX is good, but you have to spend much time.
I only consider about new bounty campaign when I have finished my present one.

Thnank for your advice,
fundyourself

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

Hey guys! Are you a bounty hunter looking for bounties?

Here's a platform that you can use. Check out Talent Marketplace

https://talent.fundyourselfnow.com/#/

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

I suggest you know about the current project, which has completed the ICO crowdfunding.
Then their bounty thread is just for promotion, so you can join the bounty thread.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

I still have this problem when searching new bounty programs to join. Now, most of them are useless and waste of time.
haha. I feel you mate but actually not all bounty is useless ,'cause indeed there still  good projects  nowadays,  but you should  make some research first to avoid wasting time, such the vision and thier white paper to gain more information about the project ,which is if it's legit or not. 
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

The signature you use is great and the bounty manager who runs it has a good reputation, just follow their website and then will see other projects
here https://bounties.biz/
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.

Unfortunately, there is no campaign that paid between bounty campaigns I have attended yet. A total of 2 different projects I have participated in are still in the ICO phase and constantly extending the ICO day. This is why the confidence in both campaigns is very low. There were 3 different projects that I signed with signature campaigns and I was satisfied with 3 projects. I have received my payments in a thorough and complete manner.
Hektur

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

The signature you use is great and the bounty manager who runs it has a good reputation, just follow their website and then will see other projects
here https://bounties.biz/
Yeah, this web is created by Amazix, they run a lot of bounties now, but some of them are not good, so you have to do your own research. But I love Amazix work and updated spreadsheets.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

I can not give advice for your question, because it is difficult and many projects are scam. I follow some bounty hopefully not a scam and will be good for the future
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

I once received an award of about $ 20,000. And that was the most generous reward I've ever seen.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

My best bounty has been with Dropil. It is the only token that has not lost significant value after the ICO closed. It was paid by bountyhive right away and has only increased in value since and made profit simply by using the product they offer at Dropil. Super ICO and Super bounty.
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

You are right, some bounty it's not worth it to follow.
But just a suggestion, you can look it up at bountyhive. At least it is easy to join on this platform.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

For me,simply i introduce to you,my campaign xiiwat renewable energy,because in my own thought and i much believe this kind of ICO development project will become successful and become marketable,because for me its a different kind of renewable energy  supply made of windmill supply, a fund clean fuel energy for the future that affordable and accesible to all,thats why i so much trusted this kind of bounty campaign,and i want to share them to you,so that we all together to go and fly  in the moon.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: