Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your best bounty  (Read 854 times)
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Personally, I really like the generosity of the Token Suite team, they have a lot of interesting airdrop and generosity. Choose interesting projects for yourself and participate.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

My best bounty for now is sphere its a succesful project that are willing to fulfill their promises to their investors and bounty hunters. They are very responsive in the telegram. For now, im looking this WORLD PEACE COIN project and hopefull a siuccess to this team!

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

The signature campaign I am currently in charge of securing our identity data at cheaper and safer costs than hackers. Please review the announcement :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218491

I think this is a good project...
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

you have to see their project and also their teams. whitepapers and roadmaps is core of the project.
and also the bounty manager affects the bounty goes well or no
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Well, the best bounty that I joined in was fluzfluz bounty signature campaign because I earned 2000 token in just 2 weeks and the amazing part is im just a Jr. member who gains less stakes. That bounty program gives bonuses to some weeks they wanted to make sure the members are having fun and stays on that campaign. other bounties should do the same as them to become successful.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

I think my best bounty is credits, I did a content creation few days before the end of the ICO and I got my reward about $200, I was so happy about that since credits ICO, I am still looking for bounty like credits, I join xyo and i hope it will reward me like credits.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

I think many are having problems with bounties. As I read the posts, I also felt the same as most have concerns about how much to receive vs efforts. My friend have participated in a bounty posting 20 post per week and yet when it ended that the rules have changed suddenly because the bounty could barely reach softcap. It is understandable but is also really hard to the part of the bounty hunters. I think it is way better to just participate in a weekly fixed rate rather than a longer campaign that is sometimes extended and yet also fails in the end. To name atleast a good ICO is hard except when you based your findings on whether they reached softcaps even when ICO is not over yet.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

My best bounty is IP exchange, I got more than 24000 token in just one week. And I believe that this current campaign that I am joining has the same potential of success, or even more than that because of their promising and realistic project.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

I join this good bounty of the GPU mining that will be worthy to consider and participate.
It is important to think and consider the ICO project of the bounty campaign. The trusted ICO project will require the good bounty. Moreover, the token allocation and participation of the bounty will really influence the result of the rewards.
Here, I often join the signature campaign, with this rank, I can really get the legit rewards.
It is very awesome to know and participate in bounty campaigns. I really fall in love in this. I can have many savings and investment because of the bounty programs.
Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

Hello. Take a little time to study the project, it's not so difficult. But then no one will be blamed for failure.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

I think many are having problems with bounties. As I read the posts, I also felt the same as most have concerns about how much to receive vs efforts. My friend have participated in a bounty posting 20 post per week and yet when it ended that the rules have changed suddenly because the bounty could barely reach softcap. It is understandable but is also really hard to the part of the bounty hunters. I think it is way better to just participate in a weekly fixed rate rather than a longer campaign that is sometimes extended and yet also fails in the end. To name atleast a good ICO is hard except when you based your findings on whether they reached softcaps even when ICO is not over yet.
every bounty has different rules depending on who are bounty manager. and remember, all decisions are in a bounty manager. and sometimes there is a manager has a decision that can not be changed. I think all bounty campaign from ICO's has rules to joining the campaign until its ICO ends.
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

MY best bounty is thug coin. i just love to join the bounty of thug coin. this is the coin whom i can trust and invest fully savings on it. Thug coin provides the best bounty.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

It changes day by day. You should join some Telegram channel or Facebook group to get the latest updates.
Right now, I am joining Saifu, TheAbyss (world first DAICO), Merculet (internet of Value) and Egretia (HTML5) ICO
Desposyni

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

My best bounty so far it Bethereum. They have the best platform for it and really transparent.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

I recently started participating in bounty campaigns, but so far my most successful is WIN (WAWLLET) Token, I think that this token will continue to grow in price ..
apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.

Look at my signature. TokenGo is rapidly rising. Behind this is the future
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

I recommend you to these bounties (sphere, Egretia & HST) . Because it's their most promising and realistic project and it's the important Whitepapers and roadmaps is the core of the projects.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

you can joined KRIPTON, because it has two weeks to go, and is the best bounty project, and the team are working perfectly with a high potential of the successful of the project, goodluck

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

My best bounties were waves, storm and crowdgenie.

By the way, I always hodl my tokens. If I wanted to sell my bounty the moment they arrive in the wallet, then it wouldn't have been worth the time and effort.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

There are lots of potential bounty campaigns these days and what you need to do is just to look for the best one. I think that it is better to read their whitepaper first for you to know their future projects and platforms. I think that it is better to know the project well by asking questions and it would surely help I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: