Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 1005 times)
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

As per the statistics, If the Bitcoin will be legalized in almost most of the countries. There would be a rise in the Bitcoin's value which would help climb other Alt coins boost in its way. Bitcoin has its own terms of up's and down's in the market. The cryptocurrencies market is just unpredictable. this is a game which is played by the Influential people out there in the market.  Roll Eyes
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

As much as the market is so unpredictable, I am still optimistic that Bitcoin would reach $20k to $25k at the end of 2018. Just like last year, from $1k it reached $20k before falling down to $5,700 until it goes back up again slowly. The 2018 Consensus event in NYC have failed to make the Bitcoin rise even more despite more than 7,000 attendees compare before. Due to regulation clarity issues, I think that is one reason, however, when things finally clarified, expect the market will rise again.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

I think the bitcoin price at the end of 2018 will increase in the appeal last year because as I see bitcoin prices are increasingly increasing over time. I am sure in the future bitcoin will be very high price.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

Nobody knows.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

Bitcoin is always climbing up and down the charts. That is always the work of Bitcoin insofar as the price is concerned. That is why there is always a better timing in terms of when to buy more and when to sell. Trading happens because there is an up and down movement of Bitcoin's price. However, as the historical pattern is showing, there is an overall growth of Bitcoin's price despite its volatility.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
Right now i don't think bitcoin market is giving any hint what is coming next and that makes it even more difficult to predict what will happen in future.But whatever the situation is,I think the prices will rise till the end this year and people will make good profit out of it.
I always have a positive outlook when it comes to bitcoin so my prediction is very biased. I think bitcoin will rise up at the end of the year and will be having a good situation. I always have a faith on bitcoin so I think it will be good and we will benefit a lot from it. Upon its struggle I knowthink bitcoin will rise up again.
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

The friend, it is impossible to think so for a long time, and that it is necessary to eat one of "the parts of a body" (a joke for knowing)
That I can tell: I am definitely sure that shortly (June) we will go down to 7200 and then there will be a rise up to $7800-8000 for bitcoin. This only thing what I don't doubt. Also, I think that 12000 this year more than really. We will look what will be)

boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

By this year end bitcoin can reach upto $15k I am expecting, 4th quarter will be good for bitcoin. big investors will start to buy bitcoin and huge support and potential for bitcoin now days, large peoples are aware about bitcoin and big companies all are involved in bitcoin transaction,so there is great future of bitcoin thats why we can see lot of change in bitcoin price
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

You can't really tell exactly what will happen in bitcoin price by the end of the year thats why it is very unpredictable but based on the data for the past several years, bitcoin always end up in a high price and maybe it will also reach $19000+ before the end of 2018 like what happened last year december. We all hope that it will pumped again to that price.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Even the price of bitcoin now is unexpecting to falling down day by day, the investors take it for granted and buy bitcoin now, because they believe that bitcoin will increase its price in the next coming year. Well about the price of bitcoin by the end of this year, lets all wait because even those who are master the bitcoin don't know what will happen.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

As much as the market is so unpredictable, I am still optimistic that Bitcoin would reach $20k to $25k at the end of 2018. Just like last year, from $1k it reached $20k before falling down to $5,700 until it goes back up again slowly. The 2018 Consensus event in NYC have failed to make the Bitcoin rise even more despite more than 7,000 attendees compare before. Due to regulation clarity issues, I think that is one reason, however, when things finally clarified, expect the market will rise again.
But now the conditions are totally different from 2017 because lot of countries are now thinking about crypto usage in their country so their country people are still hesitate to invest on crypto currencies which made the growth slower and now lot of short time investors who using bitcoins for bump and dump so we need more long time holders to reach that price of $20K above.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

The flow of bitcoin in the market this year is much better in the past years.Maybe bitcoin will end up by year end will reach $50k.The market situation of bitcoin is so impressive and i think it will reach up again by year end.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Based on my analysis of crypto market most specically in bitcoin I believe it will reached up to $10000 only because the market cannot easily pump due to market flucuation.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.

This is so true. Bitcoin is unpredictable. Anyone can guess how bitcoin will end up but, in reality no one really knows how bitcoin will end up this year. its up to you if you believe on what "experts" predicted.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

It remains to be seen what will happen to BTC, a coin with such promise and quality does not just fade off like that, I believe that as much as there has been a downward trend in the recent PAST, bitcoin still remains a top coin and there are high chances that the year might not end up as bad as most people think. We have seen BTC recover from tougher situations, this might just be a test for the coin  and  will not be surprised to see it rocket again by the end of the year
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Bitcoin will never end this year 2018. I believe that bitcoin will continue for the future. The price is low for now but it is the time to buy and hold until the price will goes up.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

No specific answer to your question because nobody knows the answer to it.  We just all can speculate.  My speculation is maybe it will also reach $19000+ before the end of 2018 like what happened last year  during the month of December. We all just  hope  that it will pumped again to that price.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.
Well, hypothetically bitcoin will end up on the earth's ground and not on the moon as the controversies where bitcoin is the subject it will really affect the price of it. Though it is really unpredictable because we don't know what will be the "whales" decision on their investment, its really up to them, the institutional investment on bitcoin. So bitcoin could be on the moon or on the ground.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

No one knows and we are not sooth sayers. That Bitcoin does well last year doesn't mean it's going to keep climbing this year. My advisor just embrace yourself and enjoy the ride to where it takes you. That's what we all are doing currently.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

For me I think bitcoin will end up to $15000 before this year ends once Germany open and adapt cryptocurrency investment to their people. This is really great because Germany is one of the super power country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: