Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:33:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 1005 times)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

No one knows where does bitcoin end up this year. But still hopeful that it will end at a good price that everybody will be happy and profitable as well. Lets just continue to work with bitcoin and patiently hold what we have right now because no one knows what will happen in the future and at the end we will always be the one who gonna make it. Hoping and wishing that at the end of the year bitcoin will bring good news and opportunity to its users.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

No one can really say on how it will end this year. What I am expecting should be around the same price as last year or a bit lower. Maybe 10-15% lower compared to last year. Bitcoin is expected to increase on December until January so we better hodl our coins now or regret it later. If you really needed the money, go ahead and sell. But if you were just converting it because you are trying to minimize your loss, think again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

I think is tough to identify the ending point of the year. But it will not disappoint the traders in future. However, people who are investing in bitcoin should be more calculative before making final decision.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

I could end up on the level of above the limit of what the price crash and what the price high. I think it can reach the very high price of this year 2018. The more nearer at the end of 2018 price will continues to climb up to the highest level.

Only time and the market situation will decide the value of bitcoin I have given up on speculations and predictions after the recent market crunch but I know bitcoin will recover shortly and if it recovers this year then surely a new landmark will be achieved.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bman01

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I think bitcoin will end the year with a value of 15000 to 25000$. lets hope fore the best. it will grow anyhow.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Bitcoin will end up this year, of course in December 31 midnight as usual. But if about on All time high price, no one knows except God. While certain predictions and speculations would somehow contribute a little help.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

Bitcoin will probably go even further than any of us predicted or even imagined it will go to. There is a lot of room for improvement but that also means there is a lot of room for growth and bitcoin does nothing but grow.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

As we have experienced the correction after the price rally, I believe that Bitcoin is going to recover the price from this month and we will see the sustainable growth in the user base as well as in the price. I am expecting price not only to gain its previous level but also to hit a fresh all-time high level before Dec 2018. 10 to 30% fluctuation is definitely normal in my opinion especially when it comes to crypto market.
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

I think about the end of bitcoint this year and I think it's very hard to predict, and it depends on the trade or marketing, the tpi I expect the bitcoint will recover in the coming year
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

I think it will continue till the end of this year.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

I think bitcoin is experiencing various turmoil lately not be separated from bad news about cryptocurrency world so traders should be able to withstand anger and try to be patient to hold assets first in order to anticipate the loss.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

I believe bitcoin will soar higher again
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

No one can know, its hard to predict if this will be a good year on bitcoin. Just we need to stay focus on what the market price list and hoping that price increase at the end of the year
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

by the end of 2018 bitcoin is predicted to go further than last year, as many investors are starting to jump in the bitcoin market, it is estimated that bitcoin prices by the end of 2018 will triple from last year, my advice is to sell bitcoin is now better in defense first until the end of this year
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

No one can know, its hard to predict if this will be a good year on bitcoin. Just we need to stay focus on what the market price list and hoping that price increase at the end of the year
I think bitcoin will probably soar high again in the last trimester of this year.Once it will hit the price of $10k,i'm sure it will be possible for it to reach $20k before this year ends.I know there are still lot of fuds and negative media pressures that will come along the way but with our strong faith in bitcoin,everything is possible to be attained.

chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:09:21 AM

Where will bitcoin reach by the end of this year ? You know the answer pretty well , it depends on the situation and yeah no one knows about it . well , there are predictions saying that it might reach $25k by the end of this year .
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
I believe that bitcoin has a great potential for growth and development, so if it begins to grow in the near future, by the end of the year it can reach$25,000. But it's all a dream, that in reality we do not know.
[/quot

Bitcoin will be in the trading market for as long as the investors participation into the trading"buying or selling". Upon entry of Bitcoin in the crypto trading market somewhere in 2008  introduce by Satoshi Nakamoto, as an alternative digital transaction into the market, the price value of Bitcoin goes up and goes down depending on the volume of investment posted by investor. The growing investment for Bitcoin is very much visible on the stability on the trading market, it was hammered by a lot of issue and it remains top or number one among ALT coin on the market. with this i see the future of Bitcoin is clear that this will be use an alternative digital transaction in the trading market.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin to use the blockchain system so it can be said that bitcoin is the parent of the crypto that uses the blockchain system.
Bitcoin unlike other coins set by the company, bitcoin only requires the buyer. As long as there are investors who want to buy bitcoin, bitcoin will never die.
Bitcoin is also used as an altcoin price benchmark, so if the bitcoin dies then it is likely that altcoin will also be destroyed.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

As others said no one would know the price all we can do is predict. I know this was posted back in April and that time the price are starting to climb up but currently we are going back down and most likely we will test again the $6,000 support level but probably at the end of the year we could be seeing another all time high. Probably around $22,000 or more.
Nilda

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

I’m very optimistic that bitcoin wil break its previous record high of $20,000 by December. Pretty much like what happened last year. Any forecast that goes beyond $25,000 is unrealistic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: