Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:51:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 1005 times)
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

I'm pretty optimistic about bitcoin, which is not a speculator.
Bitcoin is an investment and a belief in value. Grin Grin

makatia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Quit each quarter, each year has 2 quarters to end
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:20:18 AM

Actually no one can answer for this question and if you think I am an expert then I think the bitcoin may reach $15K or more that will be the practical value to reach from now on because currently the prices are falling so it takes time to recover and if the recovery is gradual then it will be the real growth of the bitcoin.But still the prices are under $7500 which is the perfect time for the people who want to invest on bitcoins
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

I think even the expert analyst doesn't give an exact prediction of bitcoin price end up this year, because starting from December 2017 it will continuously going down until become level of price value  last February 2018 until now that was movable for start 7,000 to 8,000 USD almost consistent. so many  people think  that they were no hope to get huge profit again.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kimjoo11

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

Bitcoin was $7369.03 now it has reached $7491.12, I kept on predicting what will be its value by the end of the year, maybe $12,000? No one knows, though everyone can give their opinion about it.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

Bitcoin price will be rise again. But I don’t know where it will be reached at the end of this year. If it will reach in $10k to $12k before the end of this year then it will be the normal expectation and this type of growth will be good for Bitcoin future.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

as I know bitcoin increases every year it becomes my guideline if only seen price and value according to the daily may decrease a lot, most importantly our belief to bitcoin in its investment
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

It is quite impossible to predict but hoping for the good.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Quit each quarter, each year has 2 quarters to end

I do not know how much, hopefully at least twice as much now))
Let us imagine that someone here knows the answer, why should he share such knowledge here? ))
But if we assume nobody knows, then the answer to the question you ask is pure speculation.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

This is a question of which I doubt anyone will answer. Still, I think there is a big chance this year for BTC to finish at a slightly higher price than the previous one - around $ 23K for example.  Smiley BTCBTC

Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

I think in the third quarter the value of bitcoin will be better, bitcoin will be more stable and gradually increase to a higher price.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I expect it near $ 10000 till June end. $ 12000 till 30 Sept., And $ 15000 till year end. No one knows the future but we can expect.
dogetalk

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

25.000$ should be possible in December. New all-time-high  Smiley
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Nobody can be sure at which point bitcoin ends this year, because Bitcoin is a virtual currency that has Blockchain technology. This makes it highly improbable to regulate value by institutions, governments and even their own creators. No one can adjust this bitcoin value. Because, its value is only influenced by the power supply or supply and the power of demand or demand only.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.
Yeah, all we can do is hope for a steady increasement...

xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

I think Bitcoin will never end, because Bitcoin is the best way to boost everyone's economy, and maybe Bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year until everything really looks good in the future.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

i think no one knows at which point bitcoin ends this year.. but if we look at the experience last year, at the end year 2017bitcoin prices are always high and i hope to get back into the $ 25k again or maybe more at the end of 2018. I am very optimistic and sure it can be happen..

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.

i agree with your opinion, no one can be sure what price its going. could be high or low. could be $50k or $5k. no one know. but we hope and want bitcoin price rise to $50k

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

It is possible that bitcoin can go up to 50k by the end of the year, statistics have showed that at every dip bitcoin going up with a more than 100% increase of it formal Price.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

I think Bitcoin will never end, because Bitcoin is the best way to boost everyone's economy, and maybe Bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year until everything really looks good in the future.
I am optimistic that Bitcoin will be able to get to $15K before the end of the year. And even though we will be short of last year record i think it will be good considering all the setbacks it has endured these last few months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

It is quite impossible to predict but hoping for the good.

I have to agree on this part. No one can really predict the value of bitcoin in the end of 2018. But each one of us is hoping for its stability and gradual increase by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: