Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best bounty site ?  (Read 1702 times)
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

There is no better site than bitcointalk.org  Grin You can find lot's of bounties here other than any sites as they always make a bounty thread here. You just need to go to Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace > Bounties.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bento98

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

I think a good site is Bitcointalk. because here is the right way to find many gifts. so we just go to the cryptocurrency> alternative> marketplace> bounties. because here always make a gift this gift that makes it easier for us when choosing a good gift for us.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

that's the problem, i've completed some bounty but until now no one has distributed to my wallet, that how to respond to it? I am also confused

I think there is a lot of possibilities in your case. Number 1 possibility is that that bounty might be a scam, and that bounty has a bad team and just a slow project development. If you are going to join campaigns, make sure that you can contact your bounty managers so you can ask questions about the bounty campaign you chose. Because sometimes there are requirements you need to pass like KYC and sometimes they are not announced in the beginning of the campaign.

uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

I suggest if you want to use simply platform without reports is bountyhive.com but u can found ur legit bounty by their team and use ico website to see their progress
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

I do not know this site. On sites the same information, which in the official topic. It is best to search for information here.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

bounty sites distributing tokens. do you have a bounty site?

Do you say like bounty management site? Site where you can see list of bounties. Amazix have a website where they enlist all the bounties they manage. Check out via this link https://bounties.biz/.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I know just two automated sites helping bounty hunters: bountyhive and bountyplatform. Both are good because you dont need to making reports of your social media posts for example, the first one however isn't really transparent because it is not publishing the spreadsheets. Also the bounty section of this forum is very helpful to check the most valuable bounty campaigns.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

I usually visit the website: https://bountyplatform.io/ to find the best bounty. This Webstie updates the bounty very fast and continuously. You can go here looking for the bounty that suits you
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

I'm about to suggest this and there's also another one bounty platform and that is bountyhive.io as mentioned by others in this thread. And I can't name anything anymore as these two are the most popular bounty platforms so far.

But to tell that there's even better, this forum has the bounties section which gives a lot of bounty hunters to gather more stakes and choice of bounties to choose.

Thank for all your posting, i am newbie and from this forum i get a lot information about bounty and ico website. Maybe some day i'll join. Thank you masters. Smiley
Literally saying, I'm not a master or anything higher. This forum is not just a forum but it's a big community that helps its members and thanks to those early people who didn't failed to help all of us.

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

I think, all bounty good and potentially profitable. You can select it at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
And you can choose according to the allocations that you like and are considered profitable.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

I usually visit the website: https://bountyplatform.io/ to find the best bounty. This Webstie updates the bounty very fast and continuously. You can go here looking for the bounty that suits you

I think  bountyplatform is the best site to finding good bounties. However I always go to btt thread to check the rules of the bounty. I visit also Icobenh to look at ratings.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

+1 for Bountyhive.io. I think that it's the easiest way to start with bounties.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Such sites with every day mine becomes more and more! And it's better to use sites that do not require reporting every week! The most convenient probably Bountyhive and Icorevard. But it's more profitable to participate in this forum. But you need to do reports every week (not all managers (some reports do not require))
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

I tried BountyOx but bitcointalk.org is better since spreadsheet is presented and every week you can monitor your own progress unlike other site where in you'll only know your share only at the end of campaign and I considered it as unfair.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

if you want to do bounties on website then bountyhive is good website , another option is sether (going to live soon) .

but i will suggest you to join bounties posted on this forum bcoz it have many types of campaigns .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

You can find best bounties in a forum such as bitcointalk.org. Here you can see advertisements or forums about bounties, Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers. If you complete the job, then you will receive a reward in coin form. The tasks are never too complicated, and almost never involve any sort of computer programming. That's what the developer excels at. However, there will be other things that the developer either can't do, or just won't have time to do. However those tasks are necessary for the success of the coin they created. So what do they do? They get other people to do those tasks, rewarding them with coins of their creation.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

You inclination dispose distinct locations equating deed kindness coin on the other hand i inclination not advocate whatever site to you on the other hand front position you to the first-rate root of kindness campaigns and it is this forum
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

there are many bounty in the bounty site.but how to choose the best one in the site.which one is potential?
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

there is a little sarn from me, you can visit
https://bountyhive.io/
https://bountyplatform.io/user
http://app.bountyportals.com
https://bountylord.com/
aldianaryo

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

in my opinion, BountyHive is the best bounty site because there are some ico or bounty campaign that I think is good and there is rarely a scam in there

ECTA.io - The first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: