Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧  (Read 2731 times)
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Can anybody tell me in a few words what problem the ICO solves?

"The goal of the project is to create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech production in Russia on the basis of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory (TMF) – a tokenized plant with full technological traceability."

Do you have a detailed plan, how will you create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech products in Russia? What specific steps have you already taken?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trader76

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

"The goal of the project is to create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech production in Russia on the basis of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory (TMF) – a tokenized plant with full technological traceability."

Do you have a detailed plan, how will you create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech products in Russia? What specific steps have you already taken?

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.
1. We modernize the real production of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory and undertake to pay dividends from the plant's income.
2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.
You all understand correctly!
Thank you for your answer!
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Hello its another project what is the main solution of this project how this project can contribute to the community ?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Hello its another project what is the main solution of this project how this project can contribute to the community ?
This is written in white paper. Monitoring the targeted use of funds collected in the ICO. Complex evaluation of the investment attractiveness of the project!
Look at the white paper! Thank you for your attention to our project!
ZinoZviev

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!
Thank you for your message! We will meet your expectations!
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Exchange is the best.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program
gobisirom

Activity: 436

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

in my opinion, I see your project so good and interesting and so the project is successful. I'm also sure many investors will be interested in your project. Grin
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

The development of this project begins only now and it will continue for a very long time, because it contains an amazing prospect to move forward
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Hello! Why on your road map the year spelled in Russian? It looks little strange for me! Huh
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I'm interested in this innovative project. It's really the first project of the real sector of the economy using blockchain technology. That will ensure transparency in the control of investors' funds. A lot of relevant and in-demand products.
Do you plan to develop cooperation not only with construction companies, but also with geological and gas producing companies?
Trader76

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

I'm interested in this innovative project. It's really the first project of the real sector of the economy using blockchain technology. That will ensure transparency in the control of investors' funds. A lot of relevant and in-demand products.
Do you plan to develop cooperation not only with construction companies, but also with geological and gas producing companies?

The WP says that they will be able to connect any industrial enterprises ... If I'm not mistaken.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

First of all, we need to be consistent. To begin with, we must get a good fully serviceable and tested product. We plan to develop and improve the project in a complex and consistent manner. At the moment we are focused on the task: to create the most convenient and efficient system for controlling investments and business processes.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Metal factory on blockchain, that is interesting.
Smelting factory is a big business project at the moment.
Many and many aspect need to have some metals part to makes their work done.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Hello! Great idea! At last there's something tangible you can invest in. The only thing left is to find Tomsk on the map  Grin

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
AlexsMO

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project.
Reactosrez

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

I will be watching! This is unambiguous! I think there will be success here! Of course there are incomprehensible projects in the project! But I think the team will make it clear!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project.
Thank you for your positive message!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: