Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧  (Read 2731 times)
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.

Still do not understand. These guys have an enterprise from the real sector of the economy, why do not you go to the bank and get a loan for development? Why do you need tokens? Especially since I understand that the tokens will be on the platform of the ether, and they do not develop their own blockchan.

2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.

The banking system is completely transparent in order to control the funds.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rubrex

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

Still do not understand. These guys have an enterprise from the real sector of the economy, why do not you go to the bank and get a loan for development? Why do you need tokens? Especially since I understand that the tokens will be on the platform of the ether, and they do not develop their own blockchan.

2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.

Good questions. And one more thing. How is it possible to control how these funds will be spent? Do you have any audit?
Trader76

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

Banking system is transparent only for bank/holder and central bank Grin
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

We have an important task (mission to the state, at the regional level): it is testing methods of attracting alternative investments (ICO). In order to introduce positive practices to attract investment in the region.

In these realities, we need not only to raise money, but also to fully control their intended use. If the banking system could provide all the functions, cryptotechnologies would not get such development!
jaime612

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

At least a watch u deserve for me is too early stages
I don't see or understand why invest ur own cost of opportunity in a ico.
But yeah will follow u and see how team develop this idea.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

After i see this project, i think it's good project because it's have good team, innovative idea and also this project have good information. so  i think it's will success. goodluck.
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Awesome, as i know so far, you will look like some project such as trello but using blockchain technology? How many stage of your crowdsale?
abenco01

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3034707651616076700#editor/target=post;postID=4579223997022474906;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname
bitcointalk username:abenco01
eth: 0xA0cA6b904F654C9B7c20AFB775aa120406b0cCfD
forum rank:junior member
language:french
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I read and i saw this project already has a fully standard and developed company backed by very highly experience dev team members behind it, a meltawork factory powered by blockchain technology sounds interesting,

"First ICO with the support of the Russia state" by this statement do you mean the Russian Government? If yes, what positive effect will this have on this project over other Russian projects that don't have this support?

"managers of the highest category, having high scientific achievements" how long has the team work together and is this their first blockchain project together?

Overall i think the business idea is solid and different from other project, it surely caught my interest and sure keep following for more update.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

Awesome, as i know so far, you will look like some project such as trello but using blockchain technology? How many stage of your crowdsale?
In white paper and on the site there is this information.
Nesigesssi

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!
nguyenvanv911

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Wow this is really a great project I should be involved in this project  Grin Grin
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!
actually not as complicated as you might think. just like any other ico. learn and understand this project as well as possible, then you will more easily do it  Wink
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

I see information from websites and white papers, this project is good and has a wide market opportunity. but projects like this require big capital, maximum promotion becomes the key to get big fund from many investors. hopefully, the team works hard to support this project, to gain a bright future
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

The introduction of ASOC will make the activity of enterprises more transparent and will allow to draw an objective view of the investment object, including the evaluation of investment risks, the evaluation of the investment object, a comprehensive study of the company’s activities, a comprehensive check of its financial, economic condition and market situation. In Russia, all this looks ridiculous! As a result, just another useless token!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

I see information from websites and white papers, this project is good and has a wide market opportunity. but projects like this require big capital, maximum promotion becomes the key to get big fund from many investors. hopefully, the team works hard to support this project, to gain a bright future
Thank you for your message! We work very hard! And we will achieve the result!
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 05:22:48 PM by Bertram89

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
merculet
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

how much was the pre sale price?
Mis.Pis.Gis

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:28 AM