Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧  (Read 2731 times)
hbccpyo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: lequocvietdn27@gmail.com
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

i see this project at ru local.I saw a lot of praise for the project from the creators themselves. I did not really like it. Let's see how it will be in practice.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

i see this project at ru local.I saw a lot of praise for the project from the creators themselves. I did not really like it. Let's see how it will be in practice.

We tried to maximally paint our advantages and opportunities.
We will take your opinion into account and listen to it.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

keep spirit to improving dan reviewing for better result and attract a lot of attention so can be successful later, despite overall good already, and I like it. I wish its can success for the future.

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

keep spirit to improving dan reviewing for better result and attract a lot of attention so can be successful later, despite overall good already, and I like it. I wish its can success for the future.
Thank you for your opinion!
Mis.Pis.Gis

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Excellent design me he hooked!
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Just watch this project, seems it have really good perspectives in future. Want to ask, how you will deal with upcoming regulations of cryptocurrency which coming to us after G20 summit members will research blockchain technologies?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

The metallurgical market will always be in demand and profitable, so i think a lot of people will be interested in this project and it will develop successfully, especially since the team has a lot of experience in this industry and they plan to create a new blockchain focused on smart contracts.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Just watch this project, seems it have really good perspectives in future. Want to ask, how you will deal with upcoming regulations of cryptocurrency which coming to us after G20 summit members will research blockchain technologies?
we will not fight regulation. we will be within the limits of regulation and legality this is the key to growth. Regulation is introduced in order to protect investors from fraudulent projects. And to ensure the security of their investments.
We want our investors to be legally protected, so our legal positioning will be as open and transparent as possible
FoxyCrypsy

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

we will not fight regulation. we will be within the limits of regulation and legality this is the key to growth. Regulation is introduced in order to protect investors from fraudulent projects. And to ensure the security of their investments.
We want our investors to be legally protected, so our legal positioning will be as open and transparent as possible
The regulation of the market and the industry as a whole can reduce the profit of the project.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

The regulation of the market and the industry as a whole can reduce the profit of the project.
When technologies and techniques are protected by law, and the law guarantees and respects the rights of players, this will only increase and popularize both the industry and our project in particular.
FoxyCrypsy

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

When technologies and techniques are protected by law, and the law guarantees and respects the rights of players, this will only increase and popularize both the industry and our project in particular.
I'm trying to say that at the moment, very few players because the rules of the game are not entirely clear, when the rules will be transparent, there will appear big players in the market, for which rates of return of 10% per year are good. And accordingly, the total margin will drop.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I'm trying to say that at the moment, very few players because the rules of the game are not entirely clear, when the rules will be transparent, there will appear big players in the market, for which rates of return of 10% per year are good. And accordingly, the total margin will drop.
We understand this perfectly. But this is how the market works, it has always worked that way and we can not do anything with it)
We will develop our project in all ways and we will work hard to achieve all the results!
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Thats perfect what you don't trying to hide and make work of your project top secret. But in my opinion this regulations still should have some influence on this project also. And what about security of investments, can you be more detailed, how are you planning to do that?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Thats perfect what you don't trying to hide and make work of your project top secret. But in my opinion this regulations still should have some influence on this project also. And what about security of investments, can you be more detailed, how are you planning to do that?
Firstly, the system of control over investment fees and the targeted use of collected funds. Control over the targeted use of collected funds is something that no one does.
Control of risk factors.
Secure the storage of funds.
Competent diversification.
Legally understandable scheme of investment and guarantees.
Legally elaborated document agreement on the tokens  sale/investment contract.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Firstly, the system of control over investment fees and the targeted use of collected funds. Control over the targeted use of collected funds is something that no one does.
Control of risk factors.
It looks really reliable, and I think its worth to invest here, atleast until we have that opportunity. And are you ready to that our government maybe will block all that connected with cryptocurrencies?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Control of risk factors.
It looks really reliable, and I think its worth to invest here, atleast until we have that opportunity. And are you ready to that our government maybe will block all that connected with cryptocurrencies?

We fully analyze all possible risks. And in our strategic development plan, such a scenario is also worked out.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Control of risk factors.

We fully analyze all possible risks. And in our strategic development plan, such a scenario is also worked out.
That's good that you're ready to even that. What you can tell also about guaranteed buyback of tokens within 5 years more detailed?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Control of risk factors.

That's good that you're ready to even that. What you can tell also about guaranteed buyback of tokens within 5 years more detailed?
We guarantee a ransom in 5 years, this commitment, which we take on ourselves! The most difficult thing in this proposal is the legal moment, so as not to fall under the regulation of the SEC. We are working through these issues legally and we believe that we will form a unique legal precedent thanks to the team of our lawyers.
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Control of risk factors.

We guarantee a ransom in 5 years, this commitment, which we take on ourselves! The most difficult thing in this proposal is the legal moment, so as not to fall under the regulation of the SEC. We are working through these issues legally and we believe that we will form a unique legal precedent thanks to the team of our lawyers.
Nice to read your message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: