Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:33:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN CRYPTO  (Read 416 times)
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Hi guys!

The last couple of months I've been trying to find a way to earn crypto, without bearing any risks.
I came across the Bountyhive platform, and made 2,000 USD since january. During the crash.

It's pretty easy: click on the link, sign up, join one of the 20+ campaigns and get rich  Grin Grin Grin

billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

Hi guys!

The last couple of months I've been trying to find a way to earn crypto, without bearing any risks.
I came across the Bountyhive platform, and made 2,000 USD since january. During the crash.

It's pretty easy: click on the link, sign up, join one of the 20+ campaigns and get rich  Grin Grin Grin

This platform was good somewhere about 1-2 months ago, but now there is a lot of competition and little money can be earned.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks buddy! I've got also an information that bountyhive has a lot of campaigns that success! But as of now, I did not try to join at ther bounty campaigns because I love the campaigns I've joined and I supported this very much. Probably, I will try bountyhive specially the campaigns run by them.

JanCoppens (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Hi guys!

This platform was good somewhere about 1-2 months ago, but now there is a lot of competition and little money can be earned.

It is true that in each individual campaign little money can be earned, but if you join all of them (like me), it's pretty easy to earn a solid sum. If you join the translation campaigns, you will make a LOT of money.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Hi guys!

You only take the risk of spending your life doing one think instead of others and time is money, so pretty risky Cheesy

cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Hi guys!

I wouldnt stick with the bountyhive because it has less transparency compare to the traditional bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk which you can easily track if the managers or someone in the spreadsheet is doing shady businesses,cheaters will always cheat so it only means theres no assurnace with the bountyhive's system because there are no spreadsheet to track your progress.

hhussain

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I think that you should rather invest in altcoins which have a potential untapped and unused instead of those coins which have already become a part of popular culture not because of the fact that since the public is investing in them they are bound to be wrong but rather because of the reason that you have chances of earning more profit on the coins undiscovered
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

Competition with the bounty hunters really worsen the situation,you wont get oo much with the bountyhive's rewards most of the time the campaigns are full already few hours after these new campaigns are posted that is why it is harder to get good bounties from there,because most of the people are using that website over these traditional bounty campaigns in the forum.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

Hi guys!

No shit mate! doesnt make sense why you are shilling bountyhive? are you one of those fanboys ! the fact is bountyhive doesnt have any transparency with the rewards that they are distributing to the hunters that is why people has started to think why is theres no spreadsheet? if theres nothing to hide why would you hide something from the people.?

DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

As for me, this program is not as good for everyone as it is written here. For a long time I would not have left the money there, but this is personally my opinion
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

Hi guys!

Yes you are right on this
Bounty hive is quite easy for bounty campaigns as you do not need to submit links for verifications
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Yes, all the same this platform allows you to unify the structure of the company's bounty well and also makes it much easier to work with this bounty. Very convenient as for me
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

To earn cryptocurrency is not only by buying or mining. There are lot of way to earn. And when you buy cryptocurrency online youre exchanging your local government currency for digital currency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
For me to earn cryptocurrency easy is to join in a social networking that earn cryptocurrency by only replying to emails and completing simple tasks like survey.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks buddy! I've got also an information that bountyhive has a lot of campaigns that success! But as of now, I did not try to join at ther bounty campaigns because I love the campaigns I've joined and I supported this very much. Probably, I will try bountyhive specially the campaigns run by them.

I approve to this, this kind of platform is great and it helps a lot getting started in crypto. But for me, bounty campaigns are the best way to earn money eithout risking anything. I guess after getting the bounty reward that will be the tine that i will be in trading industry. And bountyhive.io will definitely having a great help
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

yeah that was good , no need report , and easy task

but now the participant are too much and some people use fake account to do , so the payment so little for now 
 but i still do it because just need 30 minute a day , and 3 day a week to do the task
btt campign still the best tho
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:16:32 AM

Theres so many ways for you to earn crypto. For free you can join airdrops and bounties. But dont expect good quantity of coins. For higher returns you can go mining, investin ICOs, or go trading. Returns depends on the amount you invest also
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

I am worried about more and more participants causing the bountyhive server down. I see there is an increase in new members who enter and this is very span with the failure of the system in managing bounty.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

to be honest I really like the project held by ColorlessK, but since they run the campaign in bountyhive I do not really like it. bountyhive does facilitate the campaign participants very easily, as we only sync accounts and there are no reports. but they are less transparent and they do not provide spreadsheets.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

I think you can earn crypto by buying , by doing airdrops and also by participating in bounties.
i also like bountyhives management of bounties, tho not open for all to see.
but you can participate in bounties such as wells, shivom or probably join bobs airdrop etc.
i have an airdrop group, just in case.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

Hi guys!

Well it is not that easy. I think the most solid way is to earn Bitcoin and Ethereum, which can be achieved by joining some crypto projects directly if you have necessary skills for that and earn your money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: