Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3132 times)
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

it all depends on your own decision, the tokens you have potentially or not, if the tokens you have potentially and the value is very big better in store first if the market has not reached the price of the token you have
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

To know what to do with your token you should first know what is the future of your token and if it is a long run good hodl . Decide to hodl every token you get is not a smart move , you have to be selective about which tokens to sell and which to keep for long run , and that is totally depend on every token roadmap and development , so you see nothing is fixed there should be different decision for every token on its own .
pitgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

This is the eternal question - should I sell or should I hold? If the project is great and you believe in it - it is definitely hodl (even if the token is below the ICO price). If you need some extra ETH or you can always sell at lease 50% of your tokens.

BTC is always worth hodling, at all times.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

Sell immediately only the shit tokens, which havent real value and not listed in the big exchanges, and havent good team behind them. But the valuable tokens which have good potential you need to hold them until their prices start to increasing, selling them immediately with the cheapest price is really worthless.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

No if u recieve your tokens u have to wait for sometime until the market will raise to peak..becoz every ico will reach a peak once in a week so wait for that time and sell it immediately.. Wink Wink Wink
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

If it is difficult for you to assess the potential of the coin. If there is any doubt, sell now or sell later. Do this. Sell 50%, and hold the rest.

But now it is better not to sell anything at all. Now is the best time to buy.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

It depends on the state of the market at the time of receipt of the tokens, for example, in the autumn of last year, I immediately sold the received tokens, but now I hold and do not sell

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

when the tokens come, the first I look at what his position is, if the possible growth in the future then leave and wait when to rise. If I do not see that the coin goes up then I sell it at the highest price.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

Hold it for a while, let it grow, and then you must sell it, otherwise you will not get a big profit. Therefore, a rational solution will keep it for a while.
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

Depends on your own. If indeed you think the token has a high price in the market you can immediately sell it. If the token price in the market, fall, you can hold it first. Actually depends on your needs.
spindle.ico
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

Agree with most comments above.
The decision totally depends on your goals and the market situation.
If you joined ICO for speculative profit - you probably should sell the tokens when their price is high. (just watch the price situation carefully).
though if you invested long-term or really want to use the product developed by the ICO project - then it's better to hold it, of course

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

Sell immediately only the shit tokens, which havent real value and not listed in the big exchanges, and havent good team behind them. But the valuable tokens which have good potential you need to hold them until their prices start to increasing, selling them immediately with the cheapest price is really worthless.
Always be a good move to be considered where sell out directly into those tokens which are common into this market because sooner they would dump and died or completely no value.If you are wise then doing such move would be easier since you do know the capability and potential of a coin.This is why its always being important to search up a certain project on the very first place to be able to identify out if the coin is deserving to be hold up or not.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:58 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:06:50 PM by Jaycee99

For me you should sell sell because it might get into shitcoin. But when there is a chances that this coin got good attention and update there is a good time to hold it for a while

Its just 2 things holding and sell it but know how to and how the ICO works on it to get more value in it
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Hey.. it is one of biggest questions. It is like to be or not to be.

Of course it depends of project and coins and your free time. I am at the moment holder. Wait for market to grow.
Tokens after ICO usually or down -50%, or +200% for a first hours and after get down.
With bounty is more complicated, usually when you receive bounty reward, prices already down..
So, it is really up to you what to do and when.  Tongue
Eventhough prices are down when bounty rewards are received it can also rise with time when you least expect it,for me ,it is good to always reserve some coins when bounty rewards come received.

That is for sure. Price will rise someday, just depends when. My biggest grow was about 2000% (bounty coins). But I had very little amount of coins. Now my portfolio is a bit bigger. Can´t wait to see what I will become.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Presently, when the digital currency showcase has fallen gravely, it is not really advantageous to offer its tokens, paying little mind to whether you got them as of late or have kept them for quite a while.
As of now, their deal will regardless be a misfortune. In any case, whenever, this issue ought to be drawn nearer from the point of view of the possibilities of the ICO venture itself, regardless of whether it will grow further and whether the estimation of the discharged token will accordingly increment. In the event that you are certain of this token, at that point it's unquestionably not worth offering.
All in all, it is prescribed to hold a token around six to eight months keeping in mind the end goal to take a gander at its prospects, and at exactly that point choose what to do with it. On the off chance that in this token you are in no way, shape or form beyond any doubt then it can be traded quickly for an all the more encouraging token or coin.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

If the coin you received has a great potential in the market just hold it for a moment , see if there's a positive changes in it's value and consider it as an investment . Selling is not the best option because most the coins in the market right now is in lowest point .
nero_lee (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

Thanks to everyone's reply, I will seriously learn how to trade better.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Sell it because that is the biggest lesson I've earn in bounties. I got it from airdrop and I was still not satisfied on it's price when it is going up and then bear market enters and now I've lost that opportunity and profit.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

for now, the best way is to hold and postpone to sell your tokens.the market is not stable.you will not be satisfied with the price you will receive.i hope you be patient.
A.Koosay

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

It depends on the token, the project behind it and the need for liquidity. Try to understand the project that is backing the token you have! If the token has a use and you might need it in the short future keep it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: