Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3125 times)
raresh

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

It ofcourse always depends on the current state of the market. To sell you're tokens when the prices are down it would be shame. I think with this revolutionairy technologie we should think long term.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

Remember that these tokens received from bounty are actually a payment for the rendered service in which you invested your time and resources. So it's not free, but if you feel that the project has prospects to be great in the future, this is normal for you.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

I think it depends on the project. I usually don't sell any token, I usually keep them waiting for them to increase their value. Really most of the icos are only ideas, I hope that when they develop they increase their value.

I have sold very few rewards and it has always been because I have seen aspects that I didn't like about projects in the end.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

In general, if the market in a big fall ( such as, what happened in this period ) then you must wait a while, because the worst selling when the value of the currency in a significant decline and  you should also not rush, just keep those token in your wallet.

Furthermore, if the market cap of this currency has an acceptable value ( more than  1 Billion dollars ) , then it is a little bit profitable. The good value of the price is not very important if the market cap  has a large weakness  in rate. And the opposite is true, for example Ripple (XRP ) , their price is very low $ 0.5 but the value of market cap is very huge ( 19 billion dollars ) so this currency is very profitable in a long term.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Yes, its realy depends on token, but I think you should sell it immediately in such market situation. But who knows.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

It's a choice that differs widely from one token to another, because sometimes it makes an incredible increase, but in some cases it falls sharply. To do this you should think twice before selling or changing them. In fact it depends on the whole project that invented this currency. an hour on the internet allows you to discover at a very high percentage the future of this cryptocurrency.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
It's your choice if you want to sell it once it hit the exchanges. I think your talking about bounty tokens, I suggest to monitor the price at exchanges against the ico price and if you can hold your token for 2-3 months you can get a better price but it's not a guarantee that it will go the price higher as it depends on what type of project your token have.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

It is depends on token. Some token cost nothing and we had no choice only hold, some tokens we can sell, you should think about it.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

well, you should wait until the price of the tokens increases. so, it depends on the tokens that you have. actually, i keep those token for a while then if there is an exchange or token sale then i will sell it. or waiting until the price is higher than usual.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

it depends on the token. before you hold it or sale it, you have to do some research and have your own judgment rather than just listen to others.
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

I think the best way is to seriously study the prospects and development opportunities of the token project, and then judge the expected token value of your own thinking on the basis of understanding. After that, the token is sold as long as the value of the token reaches the value you have determined. Don't chase after or stop loss, set a standard for yourself so you don't have to worry about it.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

I think all information that you need are available in bounty thread or telegram group of bounty campaign which you joined Smiley. You often can be able to receive token from bounty campaign about 3 - 4 weeks after ICO ended. Beside, sell or hold token after receiving depend on your own opinion and how good project behind token is Smiley.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

Selling of token at immediately distribution is not good. Most of the token price goes down after the distribution but if you can hold for a months,two to three months the price with go up to unexpected task
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

You just see the market,look at the token price.now a days market is down.i think you should hold until market will not raised.you get more profit .i think its a time to buy the token
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Some you need to sell and some you need to hold.You need to consider whether it has value and market conditions.You can get good returns from many aspects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

I keep the coin I bought, I try to sell it at the time of the bull then you get a good profit. wait patiently and turn green and everything will be fine

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
BDCenter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

It of course always depends on the current state of the market, so you should do some research.  And it is a choice that differs widely from one token to another, because sometimes it makes an incredible increase, but in some cases it falls sharply. To do this you should think twice before selling or changing them.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

based on the ICO price of the progeny that you have joined. but if it is always a downhill price, it is also beneficial to remove it from the market. but if you think the plant is healthy you can keep it waiting. but if the price of ICO is 2 times higher, it is also beneficial to remove it from the market. but of course you can keep the last decision for a long time.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

You cant sell them if the tokens your holding is not even listed in any exchange ,you will first wait for the exchange were you can sell you tokens and once listed sell it immediately.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

I have such a strategy. When I get tokens for bounty I sell 70% and save 30% for 6-12 months to see how promising the project is. And the amount that I received from the sale I invest in proven altcoins, which in my opinion will grow exactly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: