Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3132 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Sell it immediately if you need money or sell it because the token your holding is worthless and do not have any future in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

To judge the value of a coin. you should study the project: I go, the team, the road map, the presence of sponsors. If all you like, stay in it until it grows, if not, sell it when you enter the stock exchange. It's simple.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Samer-COO-Triphop

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Why do you need to sell it immediately ?

You need to look at the following

• is the token listed on exchanges? if not, when?
  • what is the status of the project and the team? if you see progress, don't sell. hold as the value will be higher
  • if you buy with small amount, hold for long term as there is no real value if you sell. however, if you put a big investment, think how you can manage the loss if it happen
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

I don't know at the moment you got the answer yet or not. It's not the same all the time cause each time you choose a bounty campaign, you'll get a different token with different potential and different project behind so depend on potential, project behind then you can decide to sell immediately or not Smiley.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

I usually sell it immediately because I need money Grin Grin

Everyone need money !!
I think depend on the token you received , read whitepaper, roadmap of the token you got, and will be listed on a big market or not .
I have  a bad experience , 3 month ago i sell 6k token from airdrop the value is 200 $, and if i hold the token , i can got 1200 $ .
Patience is needed when you got the token.
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

I suggest, sell it immediately before it dumps. Whether you got it through a bounty program or an airdrop or you've purchased it during ICO, with the current situation of the market now, its price will surely fall. Now, if the token has great future, you can rebuy at lower price what you have sold at higher price.  Well, at least, you have received your profit already and you still have the chance to get more of it. And if it's not worth keeping, then you have ensured yourself against losses, whether be it realistic or unrealistic.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

I don't know at the moment you got the answer yet or not. It's not the same all the time cause each time you choose a bounty campaign, you'll get a different token with different potential and different project behind so depend on potential, project behind then you can decide to sell immediately or not Smiley.

Even the big projects are crash in price when the bitcoin value goes cheap. When the time after bitcoin value recovered even that time also there is no big bump in the market. Hence I suggest you to have the selling idea when the moment coin listed on the exchange.

Please define the project and if you see the value better than expected sell the token at the time and exchange wise you can find the different price so that is also the case you need to look around.
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

If you get a fairly large amount, I suggest selling immediately. Because it is likely to be dump in the near future. If the receipt you receive is little or no big price, I suggest HODL. All depends on you, if you feel more than enough better HOLD for next year so you are to the moon.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

It is not a good strategy to sell tokens in all cases, but if the market is booming maybe it is good to sell it. Today the market is not booming and the prices of tokens of new projects is very small so better to wait several months and then sell tokens.
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

keep calm bro. first when you got your coins you need to hold them. because most of the coins are down at the first when listed in exchange. but it will be raise again about 3 - 6 month. just be patient and keep holding.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

When ever you recieve your token after participating in bounty just keep calm with your token don't sell off immediately you might sell it and found out it have gone up upto x10 times just hodl your token for some period of time.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

After my own observation, a received token(from a bounty) fall down dramatically at start, after it recovers little by little, you should wait for the right time and sell it when the price satisfies you. In this market conditions we wont see huge rises any time soon.

vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

I think that only altcoys will disappear, which no longer have prices or are illegal. As they say, only the strongest will remain. Smiley Well done, an interesting project, develop and you will succeed. The more you develop, the more people you have and the profits. Interesting, thank you. Smiley Smiley Smiley
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

I think that if you participate in any AirDrop program, you get the Tokens of that project, you should keep them. After this, maybe if the project is successful, you are the owner of many Tokens of that project, you are the beneficiary. Otherwise, you can use them in exchange for coin in the market.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

help me !
guys!
i safe and a good move is to hold coins and wait for a little longer to get good profit, but if you are a trader you can try to sell high and buy low in the market if you are not that so busy in life to get good profit and more coins too, but if not?   maybe you need to hold if and wait for the btc to recover to get good profit in the future
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

Immediately sell it is not worth it because very often the price of coins falls immediately after entering the stock exchange!
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

It is impossible to say before analyzing the project. If you believe in idea and team, their advisers and business model, you can hold their tokens for a long time.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

help me !
guys!
I think its better to check it out with the project managers.
to think first on what exchanges they were listed or will be listed.
and how was distribution was initiated.
is a good way to consider and check out the flow and how the community accepted your token.
if you see its good and have the possibility to be hyped.
its better for you to hodl. but its really up for you to decide.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

You can judge them from thier value which is the most significant characteristic for all cryptocurrencies. But if I were you I would sell every token that I have. I don't like them.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

help me !
guys!
If the ICO was declared the price of $ 0.1 and the price on the exchange is such. it's worth selling. If the price is much lower, then wait for the price to rise and then sell only part of the coins to fix part of the coins. And leave the rest for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: