Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3140 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
Many factors depend on it. You need to take into account your needs, the price of the token, the exchange on which this token is being traded, the market situation as a whole. I doubt that the price at the moment can suit you and it is better to wait for the market to recover. In any case, the choice is yours.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

What you do with bounty rewards is practically your choice,but I will advice that if the coin has got prospect,you can hodl but if you think the coin might fade away with time,you can exchange it for better one.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

To judge the value of a token you have to be aware  with the project itself, the team behind and to examine
the market situation. If the token has potential than it is better to hodl and wait for price increase.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
If the project is really good, do not sell immediately, HODL it for a moment and wait for its price to increase more. Be observant and always spy the coin that you have. On the other hand, if the project doesn't really performing well, you can sell it before its price become in a state of hamartia.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

That’s an important topic. I would sell depending on the particular project. The team and my rating on the project. Apart from personal and family issues that may arise, selling your tokens early either from bounty or from ICO, could make you lose out of more income you would have made from that token few months later.
I guess you should do your research on the project, some would pump on listing and fall days after. That way you could swing that token.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

The value of your token is set during the ICO however,  the value of your token may be different when it hit the market.  The market reception and perception of your token will eventually determines the market price of your token.  The decision to hold or sell your token is entirely yours and you should make decision that is favourable to you!

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

As per my suggestion, you can sell your half of tokens received when they list to get some money in your hands and hold the balance for further gains in future but you are the sole decision maker of your holdings.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to do exactly as you say, because in general I do not think that it makes sense to sell tokens right away, because they are still very few people known and people should definitely first learn about this project.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

I was faced with the fact that the price of a coin, if sold immediately, was high, but if I don’t sell it, but hold the coin, the price drops, and then it’s not known how long to wait until the price rises.
I have a friend that is also like you. Last year, his coin is worth around $40k but now it just around $2k.
I think in this bear market, we should sell the tokens immediately or convert to another coin that in top 20. I prefer to buy another coin in top 20. I think those coins are safe to invest and can give me a big profit when the price rise up.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

I sold coins many times as soon as they appeared and never regretted it. Still, in the long term, profits are more tangible.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

We should see how the token works or whether the token project goes well and how the response to the project community if indeed the token is not a scam is certainly better to hold until they launch the platform because then there will be an increase in the market price and of course the market choice of the token is also very influential.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

help me !
guys!
I would advise you to learn to hold. Although, not everything is worth holding, but sometimes it worth the risk.
There were times i made mistakes of selling my tokens too early, because i thought oh i had made a good move yo have sold very early.
Most of the times i sold, i discovered that i did not get anything reasonable. So why sell so early.
Choose wisely, so that you do not blame yourself in future.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

It will depend on each case, but there are certain rules that can help you, for example, the token is a good long-term investment? it was a good campaign, do you think the rest of the investors/community will keep the token as well? how much are you willing to put up with the token going down? when you answer all those questions, you will know if it is worth keeping the token or not.

Bitcoin to the moon
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

I believe that it is not necessary to sell your tokens after entering the market because if the project is promising then the price of tokens can grow many times over time. it is worth watching for a while as the market reacts to new coins.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

check on its roadmap if the coin is on rail or no. if all the market is suffering then you should suffer also. wait for the perfect timing to come. dont rush your portfolio

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

help me !
guys!

the question how did you acquire it, from investing or from bounty, if from investing then sell when you are in profit if from bounty hunting you can sell anytime but of course you should check if it has a potential in the market, you will be crying if you found out if it becomes 10004 profit.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

I'm my self judge it with see the token market activity, if it keep drop every time I will just sell it because we can buy it again with more cheap price and bring more profit. Holding it when it continues to deteriorate will only torture the mind at least make it profitable for you, so don't hesitate to decide.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:40:48 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:29:06 AM by triciaa478

It depends on your objectives and how see the coins in the future. Some project get dump even by the developers as soon after ICO  and with such coins you can't decide to hold but to sell.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

Your strategy is quite correct. Often coins when appearing on the exchange are much more than 2-3 weeks after the event.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

My plan is to keep all token first and wait. If a project is good, hopefully the token price will eventually rise. I hope the strategy works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: