Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3140 times)
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:36:44 AM

for the first time it is better to first see whether the token is good or not if it is detained, to look for this information please check the website that is on the token project. after that if a lot of information that you have obtained and see the price is already quite better sell it. but if you turn it around, just hold it.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

it depends on the person if he want to sell it all after he/she get the bounty reward but some bounty hunters wait's the coin if it's rising or not.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

To answer you need to know what kind of token it is. If the project is promising and it has a future, then you need to keep these tokens.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!may
It depends on you, if you see the potential that the price will going to grow more you have to hold for it. For me, I do sell after receiving the reward because I worked to gain early because I have to support my daily living. I believe that selling early can give good profit as well and can make you buy same coin at lower cost if it gonna make it in the future.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!may
It depends on you, if you see the potential that the price will going to grow more you have to hold for it. For me, I do sell after receiving the reward because I worked to gain early because I have to support my daily living. I believe that selling early can give good profit as well and can make you buy same coin at lower cost if it gonna make it in the future.
This is a personal matter. And each has its own strategy. The decision must be taken to consider the market position. You can deliberately sell coins, later there be a chance to buy them cheaper. But you need to be careful with such speculations.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

help me !
guys!
First you see first if there is an exchange available for the token.
Second look at the token price whether it is feasible or not for sale.
I suggest to hold it for a while and sell for two months ahead the price is definitely bigger.

Glad that this thread was started. I'm kind of in that situation as well. I've been holding some tokens for a while now to the point that the value had decreased too much.How do I know "If the price" is right? 

I remember MVL. It's been low for quite a while. then there was a pump. then dump. the next time I noticed that's it's pumping and reached 300gwei, I immediately sold my tokens. Only to be surprised the next day it has reached to almost 1500gwei. Until this time it's still at 800gwei. That's still higher that what I sold my tokens for.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

The bear market is not favorable to a lot of tokens, most of them get devalued more after launch and some recover afterwards, personally if it is a bounty token, it is just ideal to sell some to get paid from and keep part for eventuals, but for ICO participants, sell to recover capital at least if value is higher on exchange and keep the remaining but if value is far low, wouldn't be wise selling at loss except project has lost grip and lose investors confidence

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

help me !
guys!

You can discuss in the thread of the token or on the telegram channel to find out every development.
I think you are a bounty hunter or investor? this is a difference, because investors will usually hold back for a long time.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

help me !
guys!

Make it 50-50 sell half of it and hold half of it, then follow the coin if they are really developing a platform and if they do, then continue holding and if not then sell anytime you wish, this is your coin its your investment even if it comes from bounty campaign, you earned so you should have total control when to sell.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

it depends on the person if he want to sell it all after he/she get the bounty reward but some bounty hunters wait's the coin if it's rising or not.
Some bounty hunters can't wait for the rise of that token so as long as its already on the exchange, they are dumping it fast.

Those bounty hunters that are waiting for that coin's rise then they have knowledge on where that coin is going. They do believe that coin is going to be valuable in the future so that's why they are holding it. Verdict depends on the holder, sell if you want to or hold if you have to.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

help me !
guys!
It all depends on what kind of coin. If she has growth prospects, you should leave her, and if there are no prospects, then you can safely sell it so that you don’t regret
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Some bounty hunters can't wait for the rise of that token so as long as its already on the exchange, they are dumping it fast.

Those bounty hunters that are waiting for that coin's rise then they have knowledge on where that coin is going. They do believe that coin is going to be valuable in the future so that's why they are holding it. Verdict depends on the holder, sell if you want to or hold if you have to.
But lately, I have decided for myself to sell my coins right away and not have to wait long. I had a bitter experience and now I will act differently
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

I do not know what you're holding but you need to understand what is the purpose of your token in the future, if its good to hold because it was good to use the platform if it finish or not. Do some research for your holding tokens.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

If you believe in your token, then hold it till the end. 10 x target is a good goal to fix profit.
But only true holders suceed it.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

help me !
guys!

You can discuss in the thread of the token or on the telegram channel to find out every development.
I think you are a bounty hunter or investor? this is a difference, because investors will usually hold back for a long time.
No at all, many investors out there who sell tokens that has been listed on several exchanges. And might, most investors opt for short-term investments in altcoins. As everyone knows the price of altcoin is very vulnerable to pump and dump so as they will be careful to decide to hold for the long term in the altcoin. I just think, most of those who decide to hold these tokens in the long run are bounty hunters, what they think is a big profit without thinking of the capital they spend.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

But lately, I have decided for myself to sell my coins right away and not have to wait long. I had a bitter experience and now I will act differently

That's not bitter and I guess you just learned from the past when you had some bad experience.

You have all the chance to do what you think will satisfy your own style of holding and trading with those tokens. I'm into bounty hunting but I have some altcoins to hold and that's not different of selling during the dip and buying at high prices. You only need to decide on what you think is better for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

help me !
guys!

Make it 50-50 sell half of it and hold half of it, then follow the coin if they are really developing a platform and if they do, then continue holding and if not then sell anytime you wish, this is your coin its your investment even if it comes from bounty campaign, you earned so you should have total control when to sell.
- I agree with your method because many people have always thought that selling tokens immediately when it is listed on exchange, if they sell too late, what they get is very little, I do not object to this thinking, it is correct but they never realize the benefits in the long run. A lot of tokens have potential and can grow in the future, selling in haste will waste a lot of profit, so, if we want to avoid this situation, we should sell half and hold half, although profits will not be optimal but at least, we will not waste any opportunity and do not feel too much regret for our decisio

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

help me !
guys!
Your decision will depends on your current situation, if you really need money then there's no need for you to hold, it is better if you can sell it first before the other traders will sell those specific coins yoy are going to trade with. If not , then you must consider price if you want to sell, if it is equal or above the ICO price then it is good to sell but below the ICO price then it is better to hold for a moment.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

You mean that you received the bounty reward? Due to the many people participle the bounties campaign, I think you only received few rewards about it, I don't think you can sell it immediately and earn the money, better to hodl it for you long term investment, when the market is growing you will earn some profit in it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

My plan is to keep all token first and wait. If a project is good, hopefully the token price will eventually rise. I hope the strategy works.
It seems to me that the policy of giving the benefit of the doubt to icos is over for now, if you wait to see what it is going to happen to the coin everyone else is going to sell their coins why you are waiting, this is what we are seeing happening in the market so it is better to get rid of any coins that you have that come from bounty campaigns, that way at least you will get something out of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: