Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3128 times)
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

everything depends on your decision, if the token you get has a good price and you are in need of money, then the best decision is to sell it.
but if you see good potential on the coin, it is better to hold it back to get more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Happy Miner

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

It is best to sell tokens obtained for participation in the bounty campaign immediately, because over time they become cheaper. Now new coins do not bring profit to investors. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

A bounty hunter is not only working and getting coins to sell, we as one of the stakeholders have contributed to the success of the project both from pre-ICO to ICO and coin entry into the market. Prices can sometimes be deceptive, we think it will go down but it can go up, so we must be able to make choices based on our data and beliefs about the project.

You must have a strong reason to sell, hodl or trading so you don't regret what you have done.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

Personally, I stick to a fairly simple strategy in my work. After receiving tokens through participation in various bounty programs, I decide about 40% of them to sell, and the remaining 60% hold on for about 6-18 months to test their potential, as far as they can go up.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

I think that the best choice would be to wait a while and watch the course. Very often, the course makes growth for a long time after the end of ICO. You will always have time to sell.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

In my personal opinion if I am at your place I will go for hold because the market is very down and you will not even get a decent return. Tokens are like rockets if the value is pumping then you will get a unexpected return and you will be overwhelmed by happiness, so wait patiently and hold your tokens if your token value increases then sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

In order to judge a token you need to do a good analysis of the project itself in order to have an idea whether it will have value in the future or not!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

I think you know it now, because this post is in April.
I have an altcoin that doesn't register in exchange, this is disappointing in waiting. so you also have to wait until your token is registered in several exchanges.

I have so many tokens that I've received in April (or earlier) and I'm still confused about whether I'd have better sold them right after distribution, or it's worth holding them until now. So six months don't make you knowledgeable about such things, especially if you don't invest your money, but just participate in random bounty campaigns.

zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I'm not sure what we need at all is to ensure that we really sell tokens right away, because the project definitely needs to gain popularity in the community and the community itself should become much stronger
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

If you get a good project, then why not hold, you only need to sell tokens when the market is growing, and not at the moment when it is falling

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

You must study the project for which you received the tokens. If tokens are cheap, it’s better not to sell them. If the project is good, then tokens will rise in price in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

help me !
guys!
Don't dump your token immediately because the price at that time it too far from the ICO price. Wait for the project realization or hitting some milestone on the roadmap as the project will release their product this will start to rise the token price. Monitor the team progress thru their telegram chat channel.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

In order to judge a token you need to do a good analysis of the project itself in order to have an idea whether it will have value in the future or not!

Sorry, but this is the most useless advice I've ever received. That's cool if you can see future, but unfortunately I don't have this super power, and neither I have a time machine Sad So I need to use more boring things like project analysis and technical analysis...

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Sorry, but this is the most useless advice I've ever received. That's cool if you can see future, but unfortunately I don't have this super power, and neither I have a time machine Sad So I need to use more boring things like project analysis and technical analysis...
It depends on it's value of token, if you're contented of it's value then you can sell it immediately and if not must try to hodl for a couple of months until it goes to higher prices. We have different styles of strategies so before it not ends to regrets make sure to plan for the better.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Is the token listed on a great exchange?
The value is good to trade? will the amount of your total token give you a decent earning?
What is the project of the token and the team is good?
Does the project has great potential to climb up in the market?
think of those questions before selling or holding!
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

If any body recieve bounty reward or buy from any ico token sale then intelligency say that token must sell at the time of listed on any exchange because mostly coin come back or down to the low level price. But ico project is strong and you have a patience then wait for hike in the price of that holding coins because this is market and any thing can happen here good or bad.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

If any body recieve bounty reward or buy from any ico token sale then intelligency say that token must sell at the time of listed on any exchange because mostly coin come back or down to the low level price. But ico project is strong and you have a patience then wait for hike in the price of that holding coins because this is market and any thing can happen here good or bad.
In this bear market, it's really hard for an new project can grow up. Keeping the tokens is too risky. I will sell it immediately if it's worth to sell. And then I will buy another coin that in top 20.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

it's all up to you, you need money or not, but usually people will sell tokens when the price is high. if the token you get still has a low price, it's better to hold it first, wait until the price rises. but if when you get a token and the price is already high, there's no harm in selling it, you can use for trading capital again.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

In this bear market, it's really hard for an new project can grow up. Keeping the tokens is too risky. I will sell it immediately if it's worth to sell. And then I will buy another coin that in top 20.

Your advice does make sense but it also work in vice versa way because we can't use this current market status to judge the future profit of the new project and what will determine selling of the token/coin is the level of the project utility and community support. But the holder/owner is in need of some fund for emergency or more favourable investment he can choose to sell it.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Well, definitely not worth selling it immediately after receiving. Perhaps in the future the token will cost more. You should just study the road map of the project, news about it and see what important events are planned. Because if all goes well, after these events, the price will soar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: