Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3142 times)
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

Well, firstly let's see what that coin is and what team , and if you received coins before all that of course sell on the exchange and you will be able peresekaetsya lower !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

I am sure that in each case it is necessary to make a decision individually, taking into account the specifics and prospects of the project, as well as personal tasks. If you urgently need money, you can immediately sell coins. But for large profits, it is better to continue to hold the received tokens if you believe in the potential of the chosen project.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
If I need money, I sell half the coins.  It depends on what project, sometimes I sell everything at once and buy BTC.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Well, definitely not worth selling it immediately after receiving. Perhaps in the future the token will cost more. You should just study the road map of the project, news about it and see what important events are planned. Because if all goes well, after these events, the price will soar.
Well, studying the road map does not proof the bullish of a project after been listed or do you not know that 75% of projects fails to fulfil the promises they made during the ICO. What you make you understand is that some token don't worth holding for long and the community support, utility and the road map are what to be put into consideration before making a decision about the token received.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

How i think there is saying about bounty tokens.
I think you can sell tokens immediately, because when bounty hunter recieve their tokens most of him sel it and price drops for 1 - 2 days.
you can sell imediately and the rebuy on deep

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

The coin is yours and I do believe you are free to do as you wish with it but whether you sell or hold depends on what your mission in the crypto space is. If you are here for the long haul you should think of keeping the coin fir sone time the prospect of price appreciation is always there
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

It is best to sell tokens obtained for participation in the bounty campaign immediately, because over time they become cheaper. Now new coins do not bring profit to investors. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.
This is the case most of the time, people hear stories about people that sold their coins that they got from a bounty campaign for many times the original price and they think they can do the same, but the truth is that the best thing that you can do is to get rid of your coins as soon as possible because if you do not then it is likely that you are going to lose even that small amount of money that you got out of the bounty campaign.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

The token is yours and at your disposal. This is my little suggestion, when you get a token, check how active the community is and the dev plans, this will help you judge well. Another suggestion is, you can sell and buy back later..
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

First of all, before starting work with bounty, you need to conduct a thorough study of the prospects and benefits of a particular project. If the project has a real potential for successful development in the future, then I prefer to hold about 70% of the received tokens in the hope of their appreciation in the future.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

I have the same question becuase i hold and value dump.
It is very normal brother. You need to hold only protensial coins or token for long term or mid term investment. Then if price goes down, then you don't need to worry. Cause price will increase after some weeks.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

If you need a stable return, you can choose to sell the token quickly, but if you want to get a bigger return, then you should collect all the information about the token!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

In most cases, receiving tokens, they have not yet entered the exchange. Therefore, you will have to wait until the token is listed on the exchange and only then immediately sell, because after listing the token, the price immediately drops
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

In my opinion, you have to sell it directly because I have experienced it for a year, the initial price is always expensive, don't waste the opportunity you have to get big money, you don't get greedy or you will regret it.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

If you wish, you can certainly immediately sell your coins. Especially in a situation where money is urgently needed now. But personally, I prefer not to sell my coins, because they are initially very cheap. If the project has a good development potential, then it is better to continue to hold tokens for the future.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

It's not worth to sell your token at too low price, after bounty distribution there are always people want to buy bounty hunter token at low price, if you sell, you got their trap. You need to wait for the market more settle and sell at high price.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

It's not worth to sell your token at too low price, after bounty distribution there are always people want to buy bounty hunter token at low price, if you sell, you got their trap. You need to wait for the market more settle and sell at high price.
sometimes hold isn't the best choice if it's enough to buy some items my advice is to sell it immediately, even if the token can rises above the ICO price it only 1:9, I can say like this because I have done research before but the decision remains in your hands
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

It depends on the rate at which the token is trading on the market. If you think selling immediately will pay you, don't hesitate to do so. But if it's not worth it, you can hold.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

Now the market is downtrend and bearish.
FUD, SCAM, Fraud, everything is everywhere.

Even if you have tokens from the bounty, they are now useless and worthless.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
If you know the token that you hold you will also know what is the best decision you can make. I just advice, Most of today's ICO Campaigns are falling down because of bounty hunters. So sell your token and buy again when the price is dumped.
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

help me !
guys!
It all depends on the project. If the project is promising then we hold the tokens. If the project is questionable then we sell 50% of the tokens, we hold 50% of the tokens. If the project fails then we sell tokens.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: