Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3140 times)
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

If you recieved recently a token, don't sell it for now because you will regret it if the price of that coin rise. Most of the time, if you just received a token, its price in the market is very low at first so you need to look for the time when your coin has greater value plus the price of the Eth or bitcoin is high(even not too high but not too low like today). For me, after you received the token, sell it after 1 month or three months and see if the price of your coin has already greater value then if it is, that's the right time to sell your coin. I think base on my experience, when you hold your token let's say for half a year, the value of it is getting lower and lower each day and that's when I can't sell mine.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

The correct answer to this question does not exist, some people will tell you what they did X100 thanks to Hodl, others on the contrary all lost.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Well its very depends on condition. Today market is falling down and its very risky if you sell it immediately. Just find news about your token progression. If there is a development i suggest to hold your token. Make a great decision think about your next move.

holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

You should always study a coin and are not afraid to hold on, even if you lose 100 coins,1 and then one will bring profit, then all 100 you will have to pay off, you have to take a risk and you will succeed.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Mothenise

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

It really depends on the price that you have bought the tokens. If you bought the tokens when ETH was $400 and now it's $125 it would not be the greatest idea to sell. Hold them a little bit more and see how's the market evolving.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

It all depends on the campaign, if it is a strong company that produces a quality product, then it makes sense to hold the coin for a couple of years, but now most of them are trash, so there is no point in holding them.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

The decision to sell a token or not must be considered according to your financial situation. If you are in urgent need of money then there is no harm if you immediately sell the token. But second thing, you have to consider the price of the token whether it is worth your hard work or not. Meaning you have to have a standard price when you have to go. I suggest that you can sell the coin equivalent to the ICO price because you want to get the profit you expect. But if the price is still very bad under the ICO then you should reconsider even though you need money because you can be very lost. Better be patient to hold on for a while to get profits as expected.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

What you do with your token is certainly upto you. If you carry out proper research and realize the project has high potentials you might hold and vice versa.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

i think it's no problem for you if you have some token from bounties or airdrops and you want to sell it immediately. you don't spend so much money to buy some token.
but if you get some token from investing your money on ICO, you better hold it. but, it depend on the project and market. if the project was good, then you should hold it, the token price wiil raise in the future.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

It's a case to case basis, there were a times that people immediately sell because of their needs and some traders sell fast because they have seen a profit and wants to move out and get into the next big thing, and some hold their coin for a long-term profit.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

i think it's no problem for you if you have some token from bounties or airdrops and you want to sell it immediately. you don't spend so much money to buy some token.
but if you get some token from investing your money on ICO, you better hold it. but, it depend on the project and market. if the project was good, then you should hold it, the token price wiil raise in the future.

I am in line with your opinion. Indeed as an investor we have to sell these coins when the price is good and see future opportunities for the coin's chances of success. Indeed as someone who is economical, we must take into account expenditure with income so that we do not experience losses. However, it would not hurt if applied also in airdrop or bounty campaigns. Even though we get the coins with cheaper capital even without capital at all then we also have to respect our efforts. There is nothing wrong for us to wait and hold the coin for a while if the expected price has not been reached, it is better to be patient than we regret for selling coins at cheap prices and some time later the price can soar. I can say that because I have experienced a profit but if I wait two more days then I can get a double profit. Yeah, we have to be smarter in taking every opportunity.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Some tokens are worth holding and some are not. In order to judge correcty, research about the token first, if it has real world applications then it's worth holding. The issue is, many are just scams, so if you don't believe in the project just sell and move on.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

You have to make research on the project itself, what is it about, what solution and value does it bring if any. Look at the team experience WP, roadmap, social media etc. After that you can question : to dump or not to dump.
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

Most projects will have their tokens added but you need to actively learn the project information. If it really has the potential then you should hold a share or you can sell the whole to convert to another Altcoin or take money.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

You shouldn't sell the tokens right away because this way that token is loosing its own value. I think we should learn to be holders from time to time.
vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Now the market is downtrend and bearish.
FUD, SCAM, Fraud, everything is everywhere.

Even if you have tokens from the bounty, they are now useless and worthless.

Absolutely, if you get a lot of tokens, it might still be valuable to sell. But if the token that you get a little, it will be very risky for hodl the long-term . If I get a little token, I prefer to sell it immediately. If a lot, I usually trade to get profit little by little.

The current situation is very difficult to get profits even though we have worked hard.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

When you receive a token, you should not sell them immediately. If everyone sells their token immediately when they receive it. This causes them to fall sharply. There will be no chance for that token to grow. So be patient and wait. By the way, keeping them makes you more profitable. Wink

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

When you receive a token, you should not sell them immediately. If everyone sells their token immediately when they receive it. This causes them to fall sharply. There will be no chance for that token to grow. So be patient and wait. By the way, keeping them makes you more profitable. Wink

Bounty hunters get 2% -3% of the total pool of tokens, with all the desire, they will not be able to bring down the price. The price is always brought down by investors who first seek to sell their tokens and discourage investments.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

help me !
guys!

That is totally depend on your research of that project and what strategy you are applying on your portfolio, you might need to diversify your investment to minimize the maximum loss that you might be taking.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Well on all this what you need to do is just check the projects we’ll if they are making any sense or if the will stay long because some projects don’t use to stay long. And also what are the planning to bring out if it will make any sens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: