Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] How are you going to handle too much debt?  (Read 2654 times)
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how will you deal with it?
how to solve it?

Everyone with even a little bit of debt has to manage their debt.Send your payment as soon as you remember to.Use a bill payment calendar to help you figure out which bills to pay with which paycheck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how to solve it?
True i can encounter that too my husbands salary his salary ia always goes to his debt,but after all our difficulies we never get quarrel we do always find ways to our everyday needs thats why i try to join here to get some extra income tO make our life much better and hopefully i will be blessed too like everybody does.
True i can encountet
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

First things first, first when you received your salary you have to buy basic needs like food etc., good for how many days until you received your next salary, the remaining money pay it to your dept as partial payment, do this things everytime you received your salary until you paid full your dept, and always remember minimize expenses and dept, and as much as possible do not borrow money if not really need like emergency purposes.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

how to solve it?

I think that could really be a problem that we need to solve. Too much debt would provide us too must trouble as well. It could not provide us peace and happiness so I think we need to do something about it. If ever I have a so much debt, I would pay for it little by little where I am capable of just to lessen the burden that I have.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Pray for it, face it, pay it, sincerely, responsible and stratergically so that those whom you debt with will trust you again and give you chance to pay your debts and also find ways how to pay them one by one and soon enough you will be able to pay them wholely and do not let yourself be tied up in debt anymore.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

The first is that debt is not good for one's life, debt can torture a person and make his life become uneasy.
out of debt because it will result in life itself and pay immediately if you have a lot of debt that can be free from debt.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

I can't answer you that question, because I never had some debt in my life. I'm thinking reasonably from first time I get my first salary. I'm spending only 10% of my monthly salary and I buying only thing that I really need. I can  take loan and buy new car when I get first job , but I didn't so I rather saving one year and buy it for cash , when all my friends take loan on 5 year.  For people who have some debt I suggest to try put all in paper and see where your money go, try avoid to buy thing that you don't really need it.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

how to solve it?
I'm not good at it but self discipline is the first thing you want to do then budget all the expenses by that you can eliminate the unnecessary things, if your income is not enough then find another way to earn some extra money, since you where here in this forum I'm sure you know how to get benefit on cyrpto.   
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

I think  I'm going to apply in a bank loan and pay ny debt.. Because in bank loan, they have very minimum interest and they give extensions.
But I don't think I'm gonna have a debt of which I can't repay. Maybe if I badly need money, I will just ask my siblings.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

All people certainly have a debt, especially if we invest or business of course need debt, but the most important thing that makes us have to be wary of debt is whether we have the ability to pay or not, if there is no have ability to paying then you should never debt.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

I think it has to start with discipline, you have to ensure that you need to adjust your lifestyle, having a lot of debts means you are not managing your finances properly, so you have to learn from it and change. Then I suggest, consolidate your debts, it is better to consolidate everything then just pay only one institution or bank with a structure that you can pay monthly.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

The first is that debt is not good for one's life, debt can torture a person and make his life become uneasy.
out of debt because it will result in life itself and pay immediately if you have a lot of debt that can be free from debt.
This is an aspect that people do not really talk about that much, not only the interest rates that you need to pay from your debt are going to kill your economic future if you do not how to manage your debt, the stress you are going to suffer for the next years or decades is probably going to deteriorate your health considerably, I have seen some people age ten years in 2 years due to the huge size of their debts while I have a very relaxed life thanks to the fact I hate being indebted.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

how to solve it?
I never experienced too much debt, but in order to get away from debt, Discipline yourself, Strictly priorities your common needs and stay away from vices, such as gambling, drinking and shopahoalic.

I think there will be at least 20 members in this scheme. This scheme starts on the first of every month in which the names of each member involved in the scheme are fraudulently written and then one by one the names are explored. It is written in the same way as it was taken and explored.
we have the best solution for this one. The financial support we get from it is almost free but works entirely on mutual understanding and trust. By saying that people who are very trusted will gather together. For example, close friends, family members, etc.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

how to solve it?
Stop borrowing or Lend,pay your debts first buy installment if you cant pay it in a one time.Do some business so that it helps u to pay your debts,do something it is worhty so that you will get good reward.

To handle too much debt as I always advise to my partner is to minimize the expenses and always check if that is worth to spend the money. I dentify if it is need or wants. Then save money and pay one at a time until it will fully paid. The important things to do to avoid debt is to discipline yourself.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

This is an aspect that people do not really talk about that much, not only the interest rates that you need to pay from your debt are going to kill your economic future if you do not how to manage your debt, the stress you are going to suffer for the next years or decades is probably going to deteriorate your health considerably, I have seen some people age ten years in 2 years due to the huge size of their debts while I have a very relaxed life thanks to the fact I hate being indebted.

Fortunately for others like you, they don’t have to get a loan in order to survive. Some have no choice but to get a loan first. As much as possible, we must avoid having debts otherwise this will just be a burden or a bother. If you’re financially capable enough to live without having to borrow money, you’d be better off. Establishing a financial plan will help out in handling one’s debts.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

First of all, why will you borrow money from others if you can't handle too much debt?? Before you borrow money from others, you  must think if how many can you borrow. You must discipline yourself in this thing.

I don't like to borrow too much because I can't handle debt myself. If I borrow money, its only a small amount and I can pay it in short amount of time. Its a shame too for us borrowers who are borrowing money to others and we can't pay it. If you borrowed already and can't handle it, you must put a percentage of monthly salary in it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Debt is an obligation that must be resolved with full responsibility.
Related to the condition of the above case example I will ask for a longer time to finish my debt.
I will try to earn extra income, I will try to search it through Bounty campaign and also via signature campaign
sorokinpo

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

Some of the companies do offer credit cards to people with bad credits (or in debt) but is has certain terms and conditions. But use these cards only in emergency.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

how to solve it?

Well, bitcoin is a effective solution and when you think it is not enough you have different sideline to earn money to pay your debt. You must be thrifty and rrsponsible so that you can pay for it. But it is better not to have debt.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

how to solve it?

Well, bitcoin is a effective solution and when you think it is not enough you have different sideline to earn money to pay your debt. You must be thrifty and rrsponsible so that you can pay for it. But it is better not to have debt.

Well as they say no one gets imprison because of debts, so pay it in a way that you can, don't force yourself that your important budget might be compromise as well. And once you have lots of debts don't do the same thing, try to eliminate it little by little, at least you're doing something than nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: