Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:41:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] How are you going to handle too much debt?  (Read 2654 times)
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how will you deal with it?
how to solve it?
If you are owning debts and you want to pay them, here are steps you need to follow–– first of all you need to know who you are owing and how much you’re owing them. The next thing you have to do is pay your debts on time every month.

Like they say, if you don’t use your money wisely you will just end up spending them on unnecessary things. So always make sure you pay your debts before all those unnecessary needs arise.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how to solve it?
The simplest way is to spend more time creating more income. I think you have to restructure your time, restructure the way you spend. If your debt is too large and you have to pay interest then I suggest you declare bankruptcy
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

how to solve it?
I think you join this market and I know you know about crytocurrency investing. In my opinion, with your monthly income, you will not be able to pay off your debt in the shortest time.

So you only need to spend a small amount of money every month to invest, I believe that by the end of the year you will receive a large amount of money.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

how to solve it?

I'll make another loan and borrow from anyone else that is willing to give me a chance. Pick the best option where there is a low interest rate or has no interest at all. You can also solve it by leaving the place so that that person you owe money so much can't  find you ever again.
Actually you are going on a wrong way. This isn’t the way to go better with bitcoin. Things are that much better in this path. You may be getting big losses when you take some loan from someone and make your living. And even this loan taking is just for buying bitcoin, this is a stupid decision. Don’t take this, rate join some signature campaign and that will help you to gather some money.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

It’s not easy to cope with this problem. If I were in a big debt, I think the first thing I’d do is keeping my head. Because if I don’t keep calm, probably I can’t give any method for solving my problem instead of getting scared to death.. Next, I will plan to borrow my relatives or some friends amount of money for paying debt. In addition, make a list of job which help me to earn significant benefit. Especially I will choose an extra job which can be full my free time. When I get money, I will pay for the one I’ve borrowed. The most important is doing all of my effort in order to not give up so that I can soon pay all my debt.. 

pandoraaktor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

how to solve it?
For me debt is pain therefore I always avoid debt as much as possible, because I know debt is an easy thing, but paying off is a very difficult thing.
"how to solve it?" the first thing you have to do is realize that you have a lot of debt
then start trying to fix your financial problems, maybe by looking for a better job or side job
and start saving to pay off your debts
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Most people have a lot of debt because of poor lifestyle, I think debt is an obligation that must be resolved even if we have to have payments in small amounts, because trust is more valuable than the cash value. adjust our lifestyle with our financial capabilities so that not too much spending.

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

how to solve it?

I think you shoul;d always montor your ssalary, avoid buying things that are not so much needed, learn how to budget. Even though it seems like it was impossible to pay all of your debt, it will be possible in the next weeks or month of budgeting. Just don't be so stressful about this stuff because you are just making the situation even worse.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

when you have a lot of debt it is better you parse the debt which is a lot and the debt which little after that you try to find a job and you try to pay little by little huitang you have, never run from debt and if can live not too lots of debt. Grin Grin
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

when you have a lot of debt it is better you parse the debt which is a lot and the debt which little after that you try to find a job and you try to pay little by little huitang you have, never run from debt and if can live not too lots of debt. Grin Grin

Find a job and when you already have a job just know how to budget your money, and if you think that your money is not enough then avoid buying those things that you really don't need, focus in your every-day needs and try to save some of your money.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

I will work extra shifts to pay for my debt. I need to prioritize which one I should pay first rather than paying them all at once every pay day. Once I have finished with one debt, I could easily shift to which one debt I should pay first. If working extra shifts won’t help, I could work on holidays for extra pay or I could try online jobs during weekends? Or my free time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

I think what we can do in situations like this is to coordinate and talk to your lender, if you have so many  debts, I think it is best to consolidate it so it will be just one lender or bank that you are dealing with. from there, lay down all your cards, tell them your situation, file bankrupcy if you can, asked for payment restructure where in you can still settle your debt even if it is longer than expected. You can also do some sidelines, sell baked goods, online jobs and others to add to your income.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

how to solve it?

Accept the fact the you are getting BROKE and be honest to those companies that you can't afford to settle them all at once, make promissory note and arrangements. they have the right to know your status so that they will not sue you. if they see how honest and genuine you are and trust that you will run from your responsibilities they will understand.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

how to solve it?
It is really difficult to handle too much debt because this is not just simple problem that to be address lightly. Lifestyle is one of the main reason why an indvidual will going to fall too much debt so i suggest that to solve a problem financially you have to check your lifestyle and change some of your ways where you will going adhere.
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Oh, men! Debts can be so mind-boggling. If you disagree, wait till you see someone who committed suicide because of too much debt. So, something so troubling might not have just a very simple solution. I think the first step is to take responsibility. You must come to terms with the fact of the situation you are in. Then take a firm stand that things need to change. The lifestyle and expenditure that got you into debt cannot get you out of it. So, CUT your expenditure sharply. From there, create a remuneration plan. Discuss with the companies and or individuals you owe on how to pay in installments. And while you're at this, make sure not to borrow a dime or else the whole vicious cycle continues.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

how to solve it?
As for me when i had debt and i did not pay it at the same time i would choose to say that i would make a  deal that leads to peace. I would create a peace talk. And i will it in stalment as to assure i will also make a power of attorney that detailed to arrest me if i cannot pay it in the day that i promised to complete. So their is a strong foundation to make may devt pay.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

how to solve it?
As for me when i had debt and i did not pay it at the same time i would choose to say that i would make a  deal that leads to peace. I would create a peace talk. And i will it in stalment as to assure i will also make a power of attorney that detailed to arrest me if i cannot pay it in the day that i promised to complete. So their is a strong foundation to make may devt pay.

That depends on the person where you have debt, if he is a good person then he might just forgive you so the best thing to do is just pay as early as you can.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

I can work my way up to pay off my debts, but I can not escape, but that's just a hypothesis, and I've never owed a large amount of money, I just do and I do not dare go to the market with big waves.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

I would pay my debts gradually. If I have more to spend for myself, then I will allot a lot more into paying the debts with the highest interest rate. Also to keep in mind not to borrow money or spend money on useless things while I am still paying my debts.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

Well, I must say it's not that easy to handle but based from my experience. I list down my debts by amount highest to lowest, I prioritize those I owe less and bargain to those I owed the highest to give me some time to pay. Why I start from the bottom? Simply because I don't want to think of it from time to time and also to focus on those I owed more. By far from what I've experience it feel less pressure than doing the other way around.

How'd will I pay or do for it?
1. I do request to render an overtime at work given the situation I'm in, *well not all companies/employers do give overtime pays especially here in our country, so it's safe to ask for permission before anything else. This is also to secure that you are going to get paid.*
2. Do or accept freelance job, just to earn extra income to compensate everything.
3. Apply for a 1 or 2 more jobs for part time above my regular job.

Maximizing all the possibilities I could make to meet my commitments. But not to the point, doing such things such as;
1. Asking for a loan to pay my other loans (That doesn't make sense)
2. Rob or steal
3. Gambling

Just a piece of advice once you commit to the person that you owed, never break it or make sure that you'll comply with it. Why? It build a good relationship towards the other, whenever you needed to loan again for emergency, the lender would or could make it easy for you to borrow money from him/her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: