Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] How are you going to handle too much debt?  (Read 2654 times)
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how will you deal with it?
how to solve it?

I experienced too much debts because of my husband is a gambler. And I handle it when l already give up because Im hiding to all people looking for me to pay my debts. So that time l decided not to lend money again but to pay my debts even little by little.That l know one day I will finish it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how to solve it?

So much debt is scary and stressful. Do not hide to your creditors face them and ask for an installment let them understand your reason on why you can't repay un full. Set aside money from your income to repay your debt and try to venture other income like bitcoin.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

how to solve it?

I experienced too much debts because of my husband is a gambler. And I handle it when l already give up because Im hiding to all people looking for me to pay my debts. So that time l decided not to lend money again but to pay my debts even little by little.That l know one day I will finish it.
What a sad situation of yours madam.You suffer the stress and problems due to the activity been done by your husband.Hows he doing upto these days? Is he still doing gambling?If he does then he would make it even more worse because debts will really be a big problem if you let it to go deep. For now just repay those amounts and your husband should be aware on what hes doing.Hes already affecting his wife and suffered because through his actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

how to solve it?

I'd do exactly what Iceland has done: ignore the debt, nullify it, in other words, tell the world that I don't have money and don't care.
Usually in such circumstances people are declaring bankruptcy. You can't make money out of nothing, so your best chance is to start again from scratch and maybe if this other project grows you'll be able to slowly repay the debt.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

Budget system would adjust, and there must take another source of income in order to cover up all your payments and debts, sometimes there are people who really grabs some offers of loans without thinking that their income cannot support the total monthly payments, or shall we say there is a negativity of their income between the total debts that payable by monthly, so the solution is take another source of income which is cryptocurrency job or business, by joining campaigns, so even by only small amount of weekly salary but still it can help for another source of income.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jinxing

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

how to solve it?
Debt must be paid. Despite very much debt, I will pay slowly. Reduce buying
 is not important. Life is not excessive. Pay the debt from the little  and do not make any more debt. Before borrowing, you have to predict earnings,Not to exceed payment.I have experienced it, but after joining bitcoin, it's all done
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

It would be too stressful to have too much debt and if you have a negative thinking then surely you would not be able to recover from it unless there would be someone who would pay your debt for you which is less likely. You can start of with having a positive thinking and list all your debts. You can go to your debtor and ask if there is a way for you to restructure your debt because they may consider it as it is better to receive something than receive nothing at all if you stick to the original payment terms.

You can start with the smallest amount of debt and then if you paid it then move up until such time you will be able to repay all your debts. It would be hard and may took years to repay all of it. You may have to let go some of your wants temporarily or permanently but it would be for the better.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

how to solve it?
The choice of a lot of people is to try to find a stable job and part-time job, which will help to make the most money. But if the amount of debt is too great, I'm not sure that the job will help you pay off your debt. So choose to go to a place far away and play hide.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

Try to double your effort to gain more money in the right way of caring job. Exceed your limitations to move the debt to no more. To handle that you should not make it your master. If you master debt it can control your entire lives. Handle it by not getting some debt to avoid your doomed day to pay debt.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

What are you tying to say about debt? I don't have debt in cryptocurrency because i manage to take out my capital when the market is still good and the one that i am holding with my cryptocurrency wallet is the excess or profit that i got from the past investment and because of that, i don't much care about the price since i don't put all of my money to it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

how to solve it?

It was really hard to handle too much debt because you are not sure if you are going to repay them since the cost of living today is very expensive, you can only handle it if you have an excess income monthly but if there's none then it will be really hard for you to finish paying your debts.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

Just borrowed what can you afford to pay because you will know it for yourself if you cannot afford to pay it, Must know the obligation, use income not savings, make payments on time or better double up on payments and find ways where to get a extra income by that it can repay it in a fastest way.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

how to solve it?
Lies if people earn small, if they want to try to earn a big enough income, better set aside money or pay debts before bad things will happen in the future, if have a family or children and those who become victims.

Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

First of all, do not risk more than you can not afford to lose
Well if you already gone too far, i think the installment would be one of the way out mate..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

First and foremost, before you came to that point, there is always a reason. Now,that's where you need to start to solve it. Why did you borrow too much money that you know you can't pay? Is it for emergency or just for your caprice? If it is for emergency, those whom you owe money will understand and you have the very good reason to rise and find each and every way to pay them, if it is for caprice, deal with it. suffer the consequence, be it jail time, hunger or anything just to pay them.

If you have to pay in installment, then you need something that produce money at the same time for you. You need to put up a business and pay them slowly. To start with, you have to risk borrowing money from loan sharks since it is easier to borrow from them, then you roll everything over and over again until you pay your debts.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

Robbing someone to pay someone seems like a lot to do. it's not the best thing, but smart people will be able to manage their finances, if they borrow money, they will not pay everything, why? they realize that some of the money they borrow must be rebounded or re-gained in order to make a profit. even a little but it is very meaningful for those who have a lot of debt.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

The first thing you should do is looking for a side income for help pay off your debt repayments. One way to make it happen by following bounty campaign because we can get some income from this. After that restrain yourself to stop shopping for items that are not useful for us until the debt repayment is paid off. If you do it then believe me, you will be free from your debt soon.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

how to solve it?
Reason why we do have problems all the time is because we make expense that are more than the income we make in a month. First thing I will tell you to do is use a monthly budget to plan your expenses. After that, calculate the debts you’re owing, know how much you’re making in a month, and decide on which one you will have to pay off first. Create a monthly bill calendar and try to pay your debts on time every month. That’s the only way you can do it.

What you shouldn’t do– some people will advise you to borrow loan from banks. Never do such, doing it means putting yourself into more problems that you won’t be able to come out from.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

how to solve it?
Just pay it even litlle by little communicate with the one you have loan.. Ask them to consider your payment  you can give for you are not able to pay it now as the amount they require you.. And stay out on debt once you overcome this.. Find extra income to help you in your financial needs... And manage your salary according to your necessity.. 
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Avoiding that position in the first place would be a very good idea. You need to pay for smaller parts that are realistic for you.
And invest some small amount in crypto to gain some after the dip is over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: