Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's drop  (Read 177 times)
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

I still feel their is more bearish times ahead till close to June then I'm hoping to see some big bullish runs and hopefully by the end of the year we will past the ATH. But this is crypto, so just sit back and enjoy the ride.
melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

I think for now we need to be patient and if we are able to hold it then hold it, because I'm sure bitcoin will recover it may take a long time but I'm sure it will happen.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Bitcoin's drop to an 11-day low of $7,438 is hogging the limelight, as usual, but other cryptocurrencies are struggling, too.

Today, ether (ETH), Ripple's XRP and bitcoin cash (BCH) all dropped to fresh lows for the year so far. Thursday's market developments highlight the continued crunch in the crypto markets, which has solidified in the months since many crypto-assets soared to all-time highs.

Indeed, during the first week of January, the overall market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market exceeded $800 billion - as of today, that figure has dropped to roughly $275 billion, according to data from CoinMarketCap. Smiley
It is the true about the other holders or toher user of the cryptocurrency. They have a panic selling now. Because they afrqid that they're money go to waste only.i Don't know how it will long,this kind of happenings. But i hope that it will stop soon because if it still continue i have a feelinf that there are many cryptocurrency user will quit
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

This is really frustrating. I thoight the bottom has been reached so i bought a few btc earlier last week. Now its still continuously falling. I hope bitcoin recovers now. It has been a huge drop. Along with bitcoins price fall are the alts following through. I just hope this will end, im ready for the bullrun.

max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

As we all know not only Bitcoin will drop,also other coins would drop too.If we had money to invest and when price will lower and lower its time to buy.Not only Bitcoin but other coins too.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

The market situation is very negative if we believe in this sector there will be recovery soon.
Bitcoin will probably be the first to recover, but I'm sure other cryptocurrencies will return to good grades too, we just need to be patient while investing in coins that you think could bring good luck when the market stabilizes and prices are high..
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

now market position is very critical only. i can't expect the price of bitcoin. it will drop regularly and now it again increased to 7000$+ but some altcoins are still survive only bitcoin and some other altcoins only drops. we can invest on other coins.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

The crypto market was recently hit by numerous factors and not only Bitcoin was affected. Most cryptocurrencies have seen a big drop but they will slowly go up again. It's a volatile market which means that it goes up and down all the time. This doesn't means that you need to panic and sell as soon as Bitcoin drops. A smart trader knows that patience is one of the biggest qualities that a trader can have.  Smiley
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Whole cryptocurrency market dropped drastically, not only BTC's price. There has been a huge crisis, we are waiting for the upcoming.

I now that one day good days will return, we need to be patient as investors. But to be honest, I got very bored and frustrated in the past 3 months.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Bitcoin's drop to an 11-day low of $7,438 is hogging the limelight, as usual, but other cryptocurrencies are struggling, too.

Today, ether (ETH), Ripple's XRP and bitcoin cash (BCH) all dropped to fresh lows for the year so far. Thursday's market developments highlight the continued crunch in the crypto markets, which has solidified in the months since many crypto-assets soared to all-time highs.

Indeed, during the first week of January, the overall market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market exceeded $800 billion - as of today, that figure has dropped to roughly $275 billion, according to data from CoinMarketCap. Smiley

I really do not know why you are smiling man, maybe you are happy because all the coins and tokens are on sale as of this moment or maybe because you have not invested in any yet. Either way, I am happy for you.

Anyways, for most investors and newbies, this is really quite a shocking and troublesome news since it really highlights the big drop of the price. Man! the pain of watching all your investments going down the drain is just too heart breaking. But still, I am very optimistic for the future of this industry. I think that in times like these is when real holders are tested and weak handed holders are shaken off. This I believe will be a great foundation for the next big jump of the crypto industry. And I know that that time will come within the next few days or weeks.
dennis047

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Dude, if the value of btc/altcoins is dropping it's the best time to buy Smiley If people see that the market is dropping, people will either sell (with a loss) or hold the coins. Sometimes it attracts investors to buy at the lowest price.  Wink  Wink It's normal to see that it's falling down because cryptocurrency is so volatile. Just have patience dude and wait until August 1. It's just the first quarter of the month.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Dude, if the value of btc/altcoins is dropping it's the best time to buy Smiley If people see that the market is dropping, people will either sell (with a loss) or hold the coins. Sometimes it attracts investors to buy at the lowest price.  Wink  Wink It's normal to see that it's falling down because cryptocurrency is so volatile. Just have patience dude and wait until August 1. It's just the first quarter of the month.

What will happen on Aug 1? A bitcoin burst? LOL

I do agree with your statement though, but we don't know when the price will be back, or if it'll be back again. Thanks to its volatility the price of BTC is very unpredictable.  Cheesy
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

We had a little rebound for today, maybe the bear is now tired to rule the market. I'm hoping that we can get a better price for this week. So we can see an all green markets.
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

Technical analysis does not allow to predict the imminent reversal of bitcoin up. The mood of investors is also far from critical. We must hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Sorry about that pessimism...
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

This past week bitcoin drops more, it is because of us. Why everytime that theres a drop of bitcoin there will always be a post here about the drop, we all know that it is normal it is just a part of getting a profit. For me all the post here about bitcoin drop are all contributing to make bitcoin go drop more, you are only making all investors weak. So stop posting multiple times about the drop. And just relax and hold.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

What will happen on Aug 1? A bitcoin burst? LOL

I do agree with your statement though, but we don't know when the price will be back, or if it'll be back again. Thanks to its volatility the price of BTC is very unpredictable.  Cheesy
I miss the green on board https://coinmarketcap.com/
If you believe in your predictions in the future, then do what you have in mind. I personally still fear if I buy for now. I am still waiting for the Bitcoin price at the lowest point. Is that still possible?
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

I expect BTC to drop much lower but stay above 1k. Who knows what will happen exactly. We just can watch and wait. This market is driven by greed and fear.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

unfortunately the altcoin bubbles have been a serious thing, i would go as far as calling it a threat to the whole market. these bubbles have been bursting and crashing the whole market with them. and they are not yet done from the looks of it. we may continue seeing more drops until all the altcoins come down to a much more reasonable lower prices. $100 ETH, $0.01 XRP, $10 BCH are best numbers according to experts.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

The reason for bitcoin drop is simply the same as always, panic sells, negative news and lots of manipulation of the price in the market. And other cryptocurrencies are dropping first because they drop every time bitcoin drops. But we can hope it will rise very soon.
Panic selling is going to lead a lot of people to a trap. The prices are manipulated a lot these days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

The reason for bitcoin drop is simply the same as always, panic sells, negative news and lots of manipulation of the price in the market. And other cryptocurrencies are dropping first because they drop every time bitcoin drops. But we can hope it will rise very soon.
Panic selling is going to lead a lot of people to a trap. The prices are manipulated a lot these days.

I think, that the price is manipulated all the time. But no one is complaining when the price is pumped, only when it is dumped.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: