Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's drop  (Read 177 times)
Shopia (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:33:10 AM by Shopia

Bitcoin's drop to an 11-day low of $7,438 is hogging the limelight, as usual, but other cryptocurrencies are struggling, too.

Today, ether (ETH), Ripple's XRP and bitcoin cash (BCH) all dropped to fresh lows for the year so far. Thursday's market developments highlight the continued crunch in the crypto markets, which has solidified in the months since many crypto-assets soared to all-time highs.

Indeed, during the first week of January, the overall market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market exceeded $800 billion - as of today, that figure has dropped to roughly $275 billion, according to data from CoinMarketCap. Smiley
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

I advise you to change the title of the topic to a more suitable one, since the topic may be of interest to someone.

Shopia (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

I advise you to change the title of the topic to a more suitable one, since the topic may be of interest to someone.
Thank you!  Grin
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

I think that bitcoin has reached the bottom right now, because everyone is starting to panic, so it's a good time to buy.
I've invested some of my money in bitcoin.

panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

not only bitcoins drop,,many coins has fallen completely,,i could remember when bitcoins is 20k early this year,,many people were so happy and selling their bitcoins with huge profit,currenyly now bitcoins is depreciating in the market which as affected other coins,,because once bitcoins drop many coins also drop as well,,it seems the falling of bitcoins is affecting other valuable coin,,once bitcoins risr other coins rise as well
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

A lot of people seem to think it would drop to £6k, so we may have some ways to go

I don't really care how low it drops to, I just hope the rally starts soon  Grin

FYI - you can see how much bitcoin and altcoins have fallen from their all time highs at https://athda.com/

The ones that dropped the hardest will probably bounce well - so Cardano is looking pretty like a pretty good discount!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Thanks for the statistics, whatever corrections are taking place in the market, be it for any reasons, the best thing we can do is educate ourselves in crypto, so as to reduce such manipulations and volatility.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

imho it's not the end of falling, I think price of btc will go fall down till 5k, eth stops at 350 or 300, and I'm not sure about ripple. So better wait some time and buy when price will be lower.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

I think that bitcoin has reached the bottom right now, because everyone is starting to panic, so it's a good time to buy.
I've invested some of my money in bitcoin.

I fully agree with the Bitcoin recommendation at this time. I believe Bitcoin will be profitable at this time, but if it's down to the bottom or not, I'm not sure.
Not only the BTC is depreciated but other currencies are in the same situation. Do not worry. Maybe the market created this rule so that investors make more money.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

Bitcoin's drop to an 11-day low of $7,438 is hogging the limelight, as usual, but other cryptocurrencies are struggling, too.

Today, ether (ETH), Ripple's XRP and bitcoin cash (BCH) all dropped to fresh lows for the year so far. Thursday's market developments highlight the continued crunch in the crypto markets, which has solidified in the months since many crypto-assets soared to all-time highs.

Indeed, during the first week of January, the overall market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market exceeded $800 billion - as of today, that figure has dropped to roughly $275 billion, according to data from CoinMarketCap. Smiley
In this situation right now its so sad that the bitcoin ant altcoins drops down its value.Its not an easy way whats the happeinhng right now but we will always support the crypto currency .

StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

So ehm, what do you actually want to achieve with this topic? I mean, everyone follows the prices and most of us know that what is happening now will not last forever. Is this funding or what are you trying to achieve?

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

Precisely exactly that bitcoin will not rise for now, like all crypto-currencies, but after waiting a little, it will fall even lower and it will be possible to buy.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

Bitcoin already reached 7000$ below now recovering slowly i dont know which date stats you posted . I think most of the weekends market react based on the trend if it is Bearish will go further bearish . If bullish it will take to some bull run .Today week is starting people price slowly picking up hope will go atleast 10K in this run.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Bitcoin is currently below  $7,000 and it is falling further. No one know what is going to happen some days to come but I think it might fall further! The bottom is not yet know and the dumping momentum keep on increasing. I have been following the market since 2016 and no time have we witness this high dumped.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

currently, bitcoin is on green at $7K USD with a percentage growth of 4.88% and with this, I think btc is starting to recover back it's price growth. Moreover, in the coming weeks it would be good if btc will make a bullish run back to $11K USD as more people are waiting for it to happen. If people will continuously support and invest more on btc, definitely the bullish run will most likely to happen soon.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Lol, I think it will drop below 6,000. And hoping reach 5,000usd before it goes up. It such a big difference from last year price price. If you will hold bitcoin for the next few months you're in the right track. Pic a good alts as well.

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

The market situation is very negative, but it is useless to create panic, if a person believes in this sector must be confident because soon there will be a recovery. Bitcoin will probably be the first to recover, but I'm sure the other cryptocurrencies will return to good value too
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

Its really quite sad but more than anything else we must not focus on it. Its part of investing to be patient in high and low of market price. Instead of thinking negatively, let's take it as an opportunity to invest more to have greater returns when price goes up.

shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

At this moment, bitcoin price going up slowly, and it is the sign of price increase that surely going up to the higher level. And for those who invest at a lower price would surely earn more income. At my own speculation, this month of april bitcoin price become $12,000 or more, and in the month of may it will drop again.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

IMO $6000 rock bottom for bitcoin and it can't go less than this easily, recovery may take some time but $10k is not difficult to reach by the end of April.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: