Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] [BOUNTY] PIMAPAY-Pimacoin Cryptocurrency Ecosystem  (Read 393 times)
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

Looking from a few side of perspective, there are good and bad effect out of this project.
The good part is that we could use this coin to do some transaction in many selected merchant, and the downside is that we can't use it in an offline transaction such as traditional market.
prouch

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Exchange functions with various functions ranging from interactive graphics, technical indicators, troll box chats, instant order execution, and possible cancellations. Unlimited support for cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH and more. By offering a unique and excellent trading terminal.
All these features are ready and many more features. Including erc20 tokens, listen of coins and voting of tokens to be listed.
moneyhill

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

I have gone through the pimapay ico page and i discovered there are a lot of projects on the network which includes Global Payment System, Crypto-Assets Trading Market, Pimacoin Hoarding, over 30 different Cryptocurrency wallets, Dice & Lotto Games, Automated Cryptocurrency Exchange, Electronic vouchers, a Bounty System & Pimacoin Minning. If this is achievable then this could be the next big thing on electronic payment in crypto space. Apart from marketing this project what other areas do you want my team and i to come in?
Mickeyberry

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Taking difficulty out of mining is what the blockchain ecosystems really need, because mining of Cryptocurrency has being a difficult task that sine has to be 3 - 6 Months just to mine 1coin, but With the click of a button, Pimapay have made mining easy in mining Pimacoin within three(3) minutes. Great to hear.
Mickeyberry

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

I have gone through the pimapay ico page and i discovered there are a lot of projects on the network which includes Global Payment System, Crypto-Assets Trading Market, Pimacoin Hoarding, over 30 different Cryptocurrency wallets, Dice & Lotto Games, Automated Cryptocurrency Exchange, Electronic vouchers, a Bounty System & Pimacoin Minning. If this is achievable then this could be the next big thing on electronic payment in crypto space. Apart from marketing this project what other areas do you want my team and i to come in?
This is a great inovation that will help the blockchain ecosystems in earning more and transact faster in the blockchain. One can dive in to any of the platform especially the minning stuff.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: