Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LCK] [LOCKEDiN] Passive Income Via ETH Smart Contract 24/7 - Masternodes  (Read 1319 times)
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:05 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 05:15:48 AM by LOCKEDiN

LOCKEDiN IS A SECURE PASSIVE INCOME STREAM USING A SMART CONTRACT EARNING YOU ETH 24/7

WHAT IS LOCKEDiN?

LOCKEDiN is a decentralized cryptocurrency designed to earn you a passive income by way of smart contract on the Ehereum Blockchain.
The contract is a permission-less, human-less unchangeable code that is deployed and will run forever autonomously.
There is already a similar project in place called PoWH3D and we have taken the best parts of their open source contract and added some of our own code to make it desireable to enter into and provide you with a passive income.

LOCKEDiN is it's own computer generated financial eco-system that gives you that much sought passive income for as long as you wish to remain in the contract.  

FEATURES OF LOCKEDiN

Firstly, LOCKEDiN refers to the contract, not your funds, you are free to deposit or withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Only 3 ETH buy in pre-deployment of contract by Developers, as opposed to 22 ETH with similar project!  So you are already starting out in front there is no large holders just 3 Developer accounts, not 22!
We will be launching in the 1st week of April exact time/date UTC time TBA, therefore providing everyone an opportunity to get in at the same time, before the price rises.
Master-Node referral link for all holders of 30 or more LOCK tokens to share and earn 33% of the dividends of those whom use your link.
Developed by using open source contract along with a a professional full stack development company in India with over 50 Employees and years of experience in Blockchain technology and Security Auditing and penetration testing.
Volume based earnings with an incentive to leave your LOCK in the contract and earn dividends 24/7 simply by remaining in the contract.
No human has access to your funds, they are managed by the Smart contract and you can withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Ability to still access all of your funds even if our website/exchange is down by using Metamask and EtherWallet.
No one controls your funds but you, no other human can access or change the contract once deployed, it is set in stone and "Locked In"

Ticker: LCK
Algorithm: ERC20 Token on Ethereum Blockchain
Total number of tokens: Variable based on volume
Contract Address:https://etherscan.io/address/0xdb4837C9d84315ABCDE80A865f15178F86DB3966
Price: Variable based on volume and withdrawls and deposits
Developers pre-purchase amount: 3 ETH in total
WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDIN_WHITEPAPER.pdf
Technical WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDIN_TECHNICAL_WHITEPAPER.pdf
Gaming WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDiN_GAMING_WHITEPAPER_V1.0.pdf
Roadmap :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDiN_RoadMap.pdf
Discord : https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lockedintoken
Redundancy Site: https://lck-bot.github.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw

Please have a read of our Whitepaper and take the time to scrutinise the contract.      
Other similar sites launched recently have had nefarious code written into them to steal the investors money, even if you do not invest with us, if you invest in a similar Smart Contract be sure to read it or have someone who understands Smart Contracts check it.
Our contact has no such code and is visible and transparent for anyone to see review and critique but it is working fine 100% with many deposits/withdrawals and reinvestment's.  

Happy passive earning to all!
FULL member and member and Jr member codes - Note if you own 30 LCK tokens you can change the URL to your Masternode link and receive payments from anyone whom signs up using your link!

LOCKEDiN EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT
Masternodes Sports Betting Futures Betting
 ANN Twitter Telegram Discord

Code:
[center][tt][b][url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]LOCKED[color=#eb7a1d]iN[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❱[color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰
[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Masternodes[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Sports Betting [/url][color=#3e8bc6]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754][color=#031b4e]ANN[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken][color=#031b4e]Twitter[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw][color=#031b4e]Telegram[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG][color=#031b4e]Discord[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[/color][/b][/tt][/center]

LOCKEDiN ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ MasternodesSports Betting Futures Betting
 ANNTwitterTelegramDiscord ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Code:
[center][url=lockedin.io]LOCKEDiN[/url] ❱❱ [url=lockedin.io]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ [url=lockedin.io]Masternodes[/url] ❱ [url=lockedin.io]Sports Betting [/url]❱ [url=lockedin.io]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754]ANN[/url] ❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken]Twitter[/url] ❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw]Telegram[/url] ❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG]Discord[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰[/center]

lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting

Code:
[center]lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting [/center]

UPDATE: We now have "Toss a Coin" Lotto live on the site.   Lotto is run 3 times a week and results are chosen from an external State Run lottery so you can check the results yourself.   There is no computer generated results they are from an official Lotto site in our time zone so that we may add winning numbers.

You will have the option of betting on:

Football
Basketball
NFL
Ice Hockey
IPL/Cricket
Rugby
Boxing
Tennis
MMA
Motor Racing
Moto GP
Baseball

And much much more.  

And remember you are not playing against the "House" you are betting against other holders of the LCK token, and win or lose every LCK holder receives Dividends from any bets made.  

And your funds are 100% safe held in our immutable unchangeable Smart Contract which has been Pen-Tested and audited by many people.  

Further to this we will be, by the end of this week also adding FUTURES MARKETS for BTC/ETH/LTC so you can choose a date that you think xxx Coin will be XXX price, and results are taken from Binance, and automated, and again you are not betting against the "house" because there is no house, every LCK holder is the house and you are betting against an individual,  you can either create your own bet or accept another persons already created bet.  

We will also soon be adding other markets such as precious metals Gold/Silver/Copper and Oil prices etc.  

To find out more please visit www.lockedin.io or our Discord https://discord.gg/uVHmrDf

Join us now and purchase some LCK tokens to gamble with or just purchase them and earn off of others gambling, this could be the last chance to purchase them cheap!!!

Also remember if you own more than 30 LCK tokens the Smart Contract will automatically create a master-node link for you and you can profit simply from others purchasing using your MN link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

Italian translation reserved
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 05:50:28 PM by birdie_ale

LOCKEDiN IS A SECURE PASSIVE INCOME STREAM USING A SMART CONTRACT EARNING YOU ETH 24/7

WHAT IS LOCKEDiN?

LOCKEDiN is a decentralized cryptocurrency designed to earn you a passive income by way of smart contract on the Ehereum Blockchain.
The contract is a permission-less, human-less unchangeable code that is deployed and will run forever autonomously.
There is already a similar project in place called PoWH3D and we have taken the best parts of their open source contract and added some of our own code to make it desireable to enter into and provide you with a passive income.
The launch time and date for LOCKEDiN is the first week of April, we will announce via this thread and Twitter exact time/date UTC time.
LOCKEDiN is it's own computer generated financial eco-system that gives you that much sought passive income for as long as you wish to remain in the contract.  

FEATURES OF LOCKEDiN

Firstly, LOCKEDiN refers to the contract, not your funds, you are free to deposit or withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Only 3 ETH buy in pre-deployment of contract by Developers, as opposed to 22 ETH with similar project!  So you are already starting out in front there is no large holders just 3 Developer accounts, not 22!
We will be launching in the 1st week of April exact time/date UTC time TBA, therefore providing everyone an opportunity to get in at the same time, before the price rises.
Master-Node referral link for all holders of 30 or more LOCK tokens to share and earn 33% of the dividends of those whom use your link.
Developed by using open source contract along with a a professional full stack development company in India with over 50 Employees and years of experience in Blockchain technology and Security Auditing and penetration testing.
Volume based earnings with an incentive to leave your LOCK in the contract and earn dividends 24/7 simply by remaining in the contract.
No human has access to your funds, they are managed by the Smart contract and you can withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Ability to still access all of your funds even if our website/exchange is down by using Metamask and EtherWallet.
No one controls your funds but you, no other human can access or change the contract once deployed, it is set in stone and "Locked In"

Ticker: LOCK
Algorithm: ERC20 Token on Ethereum Blockchain
Total number of tokens: Variable based on volume
Contract Address:https://etherscan.io/address/0x7e5f189b635e943368aba3e4daa9cb7ae9581f42
Price: Variable based on volume and withdrawls and deposits
Developers pre-purchase amount: 3 ETH in total
Website: www.lockedin.io  (Redundancy site is also being created)
WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDIN_WHITEPAPER.pdf
Discord : https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lockedintoken
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LOCKEDiNreddit/.

Sorry we cannot offer bounties for translations as we have no access to the contract funds until you do.  We do however appreciate anyone who wants to take the time to make one though.  
Translations:
GERMAN ANN --
RUSSIAN ANN --  --
ITALIAN ANN -- --
DUTCH ANN --  --
KOREAN ANN --  --
PORTUGUESE ANN--  --
CHINESE ANN --
TURKISH ANN --
JAPANESE ANN --
FILIPINO ANN -
SPANISH ANN --
ARABIC ANN --
INDIAN ANN -- We will launch this soon ourselves.
INDONESIAN --
FRENCH ANN --

Please have a read of our Whitepaper and take the time to scrutinise the contract.    It should also be pointed out that the reason the 3rd purchase is of 0.98 ETH is because it is written into the code that once the Dev addresses purchase their allotted 1 x ETH, than the contract will fully deploy and if we did that prior to releasing our interface people would start purchasing using Metamask and Etherwalllet.   Cheesy

Final note, if you missed the PoWH Train jump on-board at the first stop for LOCKEDiN, we hope to have finalised within 24-48 hours the exact time the contract is ready for public access.  

Happy passive earning to all!

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Italian translation reserved
Thank you Sir. 
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

Russian translation reserved !
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Another coin. I read the white paper. I saw no global differences from other coins. I did not see the zest of this coin. Decentralization? All thousands of coins are decentralized.

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Another coin. I read the white paper. I saw no global differences from other coins. I did not see the zest of this coin. Decentralization? All thousands of coins are decentralized.
No Global differences?  What are you trying to say?

As far as we know we are only the 2nd on the market with this type of passive income plan that is not in the control of Humans, and those "thousand of coins" which are decentralized are not like this and most ERC20 Tokens are heavily premined. 

I do not think you read the Whitepaper at all, or if you did you did not understand or comprehend it. 
BtEt-Fuss

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

So its like more benefit if i invest in the beginning... ?
I will loose just 10%, which i can earn very quickly.
Nice concept.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

So its like more benefit if i invest in the beginning... ?
I will loose just 10%, which i can earn very quickly.
Nice concept.
From your initial investment there is 20% auto-calculated and taken and held by the contract. 

So 10% of that initial investment is divided amongst other holders.   Then when anyone else join you also receive a percentage of their 10%, the same applies if you decide to exit the contract or if anyone else exits, that 2nd 10% is equally divided amongst other holders, so the longer you stay in the contract the more dividends you can earn.

You can choose to re-invest dividends or withdraw dividends without penalty at any time.
BtEt-Fuss

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Thanks, this is transparent.
The good thing is, i will never loose my money more than 10% approx.... at any point of time, unlike it happens in the other ICO's.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

The good thing is, i will never loose my money more than 10% approx.... at any point of time, unlike it happens in the other ICO's.
If you get in early there is a very good chance you will not lose ANY money but double or triple it at the very least. 

Depending on how much you invest and how early you join.  Good Luck.   Cool
somebittalker

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Hi there! We are quite excited about your project and believe in its success.
We would like to offer you help in organizing and managing your telegram chat and social media.
Our company has been in this market for quite a long time now and we have the knowledge and resources to make your project more appealing to the investors. 
Please don't hesitate to write us here: icochat@protonmail.com, so we can work out a unique strategy just for you. Thank you!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Hi there! We are quite excited about your project and believe in its success.
We would like to offer you help in organizing and managing your telegram chat and social media.
Our company has been in this market for quite a long time now and we have the knowledge and resources to make your project more appealing to the investors. 
Please don't hesitate to write us here: icochat@protonmail.com, so we can work out a unique strategy just for you. Thank you!
Hi, thanks for the offer but we have an active Twitter and will be doing some promo work ourselves in the lead up to launch date. 

We want as many people as possible to be aware of the date so it gives everyone the opportunity to get in on the ground floor.   
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

If you get in early there is a very good chance you will not lose ANY money but double or triple it at the very least. 

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.

Could not agree more, that is why we do not make promises.

What we do promise is though is that the contract itself is secure and open to any scrutiny and there for all to see. 

Many people have made a lot of money from Powh3d and our contract is based on theirs with a few changes, and lots of people are making money on that platform.

What we are providing here is the chance to enter into the contract at a lower price as many only found out about p3d after it had been running for a week or two, we are going to announce an exact time/date and as long as the Ethereum blockchain is running, so will our contract be, and unlike theirs although they can only change a few small variables that do not affect payments, ours it totally permission-less, we cannot change or alter a thing once deployed.

Getting back to your point, though if people do invest, they will receive a passive income regardless, that is how the contract works, it pays you when others enter or leave, so there is always an income, and you can also withdraw your funds at anytime you so choose.   

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Although we are happy to answer any questions here, please feel free to join our Discord.

https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Earn passive income 24/7 by Smart Contract that has no humans involved or able to be involved with the contract once it is deployed.

You can withdraw your funds anytime you like and your dividends without penalty. 

We are going to let you know the time and date of release so you can have the opportunity to invest into the contract before the price rices dramatically as it did with powh3d.

Keeping it fair for all!   Wink
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

Only a few days to go until Contract is deployed.   Grin
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Depending on how much you invest and how early you join.  Good Luck.   Cool

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.

What we do promise is though is that the contract itself is secure and open to any scrutiny and there for all to see.  

Many people have made a lot of money from Powh3d and our contract is based on theirs with a few changes, and lots of people are making money on that platform.

What we are providing here is the chance to enter into the contract at a lower price as many only found out about p3d after it had been running for a week or two, we are going to announce an exact time/date and as long as the Ethereum blockchain is running, so will our contract be, and unlike theirs although they can only change a few small variables that do not affect payments, ours it totally permission-less, we cannot change or alter a thing once deployed.

Getting back to your point, though if people do invest, they will receive a passive income regardless, that is how the contract works, it pays you when others enter or leave, so there is always an income, and you can also withdraw your funds at anytime you so choose.  

ill just be a spectator for now and see how your project progresses. haven't involved in such kind of contract before. but thanks for addressing my post.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

Depending on how much you invest and how early you join.  Good Luck.   Cool

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.

ill just be a spectator for now and see how your project progresses. haven't involved in such kind of contract before. but thanks for addressing my post.
Hi, that is fine Sir, it is healthy to be sceptical of any new project.  Thank you for showing some interest. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: