Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LCK] [LOCKEDiN] Passive Income Via ETH Smart Contract 24/7 - Masternodes  (Read 1319 times)
harrycalik

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

I think this project is very promising and it also has a bright future...I am stay tuned to wait for next information...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

I think this project is very promising and it also has a bright future...I am stay tuned to wait for next information...

Thanks Harry, we are the quiet and silent achievers with lots of work going on in the background to ensure future volume and dividends for those within the LCK contract.

We have now added toss a coin and soon we will be adding Lotto next, then futures markets followed by sports betting.

Every person within the contract gets paid anytime anyone else makes a bet, so get in now before we get big and the entry price is also bigger. 

Any questions please visit our Discord or visit us a www.lockedin.io
Church2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Reddit is updated also new video out for (((Gaming Hub))) on YouTube. Go to the Reddit to view the video on how the Gaming Hub works. Also Gaming Hub white papers coming out soon.

https://reddit.app.link/pdkEm4iSBM
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

We have just released our Gaming Whitepaper and also added a new feature to our current gambling game allowing users to place several bets at any one time.

Please visit www.lockedin.io to find out more and read our Gaming Whitepaper.   

We are also working on further language translations. 

Every holder of LCK tokens within the contract earns even if they do not gamble and rather than having your ETH sitting in a wallet doing noting, put it into the LCK contract and earn a passive income from the actions of others or you yourself can choose to gamble and everyone is paid, even the loser of the bet recieves a percentage of dividends. 

No other Smart Contract platform does this, we have 2 more gambling features to add in the next week or two, that being Lotto and futures markets.   

So do not let your valuable ETH sit stagnant in a wallet, put it into the LCK contract and earn dividends as well as the price gains from ETH and  you can withdraw and exit anytime you so choose.

Use your Master-node link and get your friends to join up and earn referral bonuses simply for having 30 LCK, enough for a master node link! 

We will update further when our next gaming app is Live.

Team LOCKEDiN.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Big News from LOCKEDiN.

Commencing this week our Lotto will be live and by the end of the week so will our gaming suite.

You will have the option of betting on:

Football
Basketball
NFL
Ice Hockey
IPL/Cricket
Rugby
Boxing
Tennis
MMA
Motor Racing
Moto GP
Baseball

And much much more. 

And remember you are not playing against the "House" you are betting against other holders of the LCK token, and win or lose every LCK holder receives Dividends from any bets made.   

And your funds are 100% safe held in our immutable unchangeable Smart Contract which has been Pen-Tested and audited by many people. 

Further to this we will be, by the end of this week also adding FUTURES MARKETS for BTC/ETH/LTC so you can choose a date that you think xxx Coin will be XXX price, and results are taken from Binance, and automated, and again you are not betting against the "house" because there is no house, every LCK holder is the house and you are betting against an individual,  you can either create your own bet or accept another persons already created bet. 

We will also soon be adding other markets such as precious metals Gold/Silver/Copper and Oil prices etc. 

To find out more please visit www.lockedin.io or our Discord https://discord.gg/uVHmrDf

Join us now and purchase some LCK tokens to gamble with or just purchase them and earn off of others gambling, this could be the last chance to purchase them cheap!!!

Also remember if you own more than 30 LCK tokens the Smart Contract will automatically create a master-node link for you and you can profit simply from others purchasing using your MN link. 
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

LOTTO is now LIVE on our gaming hub, first draw is in 1 day and 8 hours!  Only 10 LCK for a ticket.   

WWW.LOCKEDIN.IO
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

that didnt take long. keep the updates coming. project has a lot of potential if all dapps goes live.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

that didnt take long. keep the updates coming. project has a lot of potential if all dapps goes live.

Thanks we do have a lot of potential and as mentioned Devs have said the rest of the sports betting and the futures markets live by end of the week. 

We also have a major project in the works that will be an ICO and the top 100 LCK holders will be rewarded with free tokens from new project. 

Project will not be an ICO to raise money for a dream, this will be a live working product with everyday use from the very start.    Cool

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

Some banners for community. 

Note: You can change the URL in the banners to be your Masternode links so you will earn from any clicks on your banner. 

FULL member and member and Jr member codes

LOCKEDiN EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT
▰ Masternodes Sports Betting Futures Betting
 ANN Twitter Telegram Discord

Code:
[center][tt][b][url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]LOCKED[color=#eb7a1d]iN[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❱[color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰
[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Masternodes[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Sports Betting [/url][color=#3e8bc6]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754][color=#031b4e]ANN[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken][color=#031b4e]Twitter[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw][color=#031b4e]Telegram[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG][color=#031b4e]Discord[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[/color][/b][/tt][/center]

LOCKEDiN ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ MasternodesSports Betting Futures Betting
 ANNTwitterTelegramDiscord ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Code:
[center][url=lockedin.io]LOCKEDiN[/url] ❱❱ [url=lockedin.io]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ [url=lockedin.io]Masternodes[/url] ❱ [url=lockedin.io]Sports Betting [/url]❱ [url=lockedin.io]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754]ANN[/url] ❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken]Twitter[/url] ❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw]Telegram[/url] ❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG]Discord[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰[/center]

lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting

Code:
[center]lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting [/center]
Church2017

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 02:56:28 AM by Church2017

Huge updates 2 new gambling games are live!!! 3rd game is on the way!! LOCKEDIN IS MAKING HISTORY IN THE SMART CONTRACT WORLD!!
Click below to get to the gambling hub, white papers, roadmap and the exchange. Enjoy and have fun!!!
https://www.lockedin.io/purchase-tokens/0xe2a4410cd31b2aed58296cba837bbf56168e96c2
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Huge updates 2 new gambling games are live!!! 3rd game is on the way!! LOCKEDIN IS MAKING HISTORY IN THE SMART CONTRACT WORLD!!
Hi, yes we have more than a 3rd game as of the end of this week or at the latest early next week we will have a full range of gambling in our gaming hub.

Sports betting
Futures markets

And much more, you name it, we can create the market.    Wink
Church2017

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

Click below to get to the gambling hub, white papers, roadmap and the exchange. Enjoy and have fun!!!
https://www.lockedin.io/purchase-tokens/0xe2a4410cd31b2aed58296cba837bbf56
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

this project looking interesting and you already launched bounty campaign on your project.  how long will this project run and does this project have a good future? I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

was following the project since the beginning. was attracted to the fact that its a smart contract based project and no person holds my money that can exit anytime. i waited til their games started to come out and now i'm vested for long term and still got in early so i'll be collecting dividends from the games even if i dont play any of them at all.  Grin Grin Grin
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

was following the project since the beginning. was attracted to the fact that its a smart contract based project and no person holds my money that can exit anytime. i waited til their games started to come out and now i'm vested for long term and still got in early so i'll be collecting dividends from the games even if i dont play any of them at all.  Grin Grin Grin
That is true.  Please feel free to add our banner to  your signature and put your Masternode link on it.

Lotto is drawn in 5 hours time.

New betting markets very soon.  

Future looking good!!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

this project looking interesting and you already launched bounty campaign on your project. 
Yes we did and will be having another one in the future.
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?

This project will run as long as Ethereum is running, the contract cannot be changed or altered or manipulated by anyone, unlike some recent similar projects.   

We have been live for over a month now and our largest holder (not the Devs) still holding and of course so are the Devs.

For the future, we have a big project being worked on as we speak that will run a presale and ICO and all LCK holders in the top 100 will receive airdrop tokens from this.   

I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
Please do follow our updates on Twitter and Discord, we have big plans for the future!   

Thank you for your interest. 
Church2017

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

1st lotto drawing was successful Great job Team LOCKEDIN 1st smart contract with lottery!! More dapps to come stay tuned!!
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

If you've ever wanted to be a "Masternode" Holder this is probably one of the best value and affordable ones and you don't even have to set anything up.  I just joined the Family literally last night! We're LOCKEDiN!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Thanks guys we have a lot more planned for the future. 

Price of LCK is very low right now so if anyone invests now they will be in front in a big way when all our gambling is live and our new project is launched.   Cool
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

An interesting project, if you can know what project is similar to this project? Does the project work with similar projects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: