Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][FREE] WISP - Anon crypto / Stealth Staking (I promise!)  (Read 403 times)
CleanCutKid (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 05:16:49 PM by CleanCutKid

WISP coin you know you want it!

WISP is a truly decentralised community project that will distribute FREE WISP to all the holders of Spectrecoin (XSPEC) after a blockchain 'snapshot' TBA.
You will only be able to get WISP by being a holder of XSPEC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0

WISP has strong leadership and will announce the best anonymous cryptocurrency the world has ever seen.

The renowned developer @jbg will create WISP and distribute for free to all holders of XSPEC.

@jbg stated in an interview "I am known for innovation and swift progress and with WISP, I will whisk out a cryptocurrency like no other. Everyone involved will become invisible and truly anonymous. Our cryptographer Bryce recently tested WISP and he simply vanished into thin air. Given that WISP transactions and other features, such as the long awaited 'dev disappearance protocol' are so strong even the team can not locate Bryce after this test!"

SPECS
Algo: PoS / PoD (Proof-of-Sasquatch / Proof-of-Disappearance)
Total number of coins: 100,000,000 WISP
Blocktime: We can't agree within the community, we will vote again
Inflation: as above

DECENTRALIZATION
Decentralization is very very important to us. It is the most importantest thing we will make. That is why @jbg is keeping all the work in his bedroom and we will shun (and later destroy) the big exchanges as they are evil centrals for evil stuff.
WISP will even decentralize our computers to show sympathy and destroy the centrals. The processor will be located in one country and the hard drive in another country. Destroy evil centrals.

There is more to come...

Join our Discord server to find out how to get free coins: https://discord.gg/nBfwVaN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Any more info? Thank you Smiley
GD199

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

reserved for scam///
CleanCutKid (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

reserved for scam///

I reject the idea that this is a scam. You clearly do not know how much we will promise. We will promise and promise and promise until our vocal chords are raw like Sasquatch steak keyboards are hotter than a Sasquatch crotch. Did you see our Discord. There has many very stable people got around the hero who is verifiable genius. He has entered the WPC (World Promising Championship) millions of time (I promise) and he was promising until the competition died and the brass monkey fell.

I love WISP
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

The roadmap contains a zero-knowledge proof which is called "Proof of Bryce" (PoB) though, that will allow to see proof of his work (Stealth staking) without actually knowing Bryce.  Wink

(For those who didn't get it yet, this thread is meant to be satire)

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

Satire? For now these are hard facts  Cry

They are putting a lot of effort in their new logo as well.. a spermseed that needs to be fertilized in order to give birth to Bryce...
GD199

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Satire? For now these are hard facts  Cry

They are putting a lot of effort in their new logo as well.. a spermseed that needs to be fertilized in order to give birth to Bryce...

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

This project does not have anything great to offer but only to promote an already existed XSPEC which probably not doing well as expected by the developer, wisp is created to pump the price of xspec due to the rush to buy xspec in order to receive wisp but the developer has also failed to tell the community any what ratio wil the holder  of xspec receive wisp and how many wisp to be shared.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

This project does not have anything great to offer but only to promote an already existed XSPEC which probably not doing well as expected by the developer, wisp is created to pump the price of xspec due to the rush to buy xspec in order to receive wisp but the developer has also failed to tell the community any what ratio wil the holder  of xspec receive wisp and how many wisp to be shared.

Bingo.

This is going to be another scam project from the same developer of XSPEC.  It should be an insult to everyone that these scammers think people can't figure out what is happening.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Bingo.

This is going to be another scam project from the same developer of XSPEC.  It should be an insult to everyone that these scammers think people can't figure out what is happening.

Nah.. you cant call it a scam. But i really do understand where this feeling comes from.. highly unexpierenced "team" as you can call them.. with basicly no sense for priorities. But a scam it is not. Ratio is 1:1 for this moment as i understand... and yes i am trying to be polite at this moment of writing...
oxb

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

@ cleancutkid,

Although i am holder of xspec and i still believe in the project, i must say i am impressed by youre post here.
I probably couldt not have done a better job.

I invite you to take a look here https://kingofshitcoins.wixsite.com/kingofshitcoins
maybe to youre liking , it takes a piss at the whole thing.(in a satire kind of way)

But i like to say the direction xspec is taking now under leadership of Mandica is better then before.
The community is better informed about progress and they use real people and no imagenary friends are invited.

XSPEC has a lot of shit to shake off itself and we will see what the future will bring.
Trust has to be gained (back) and this will take time, please give this project some time to recover.

If after a couple of months there`s no noticable progress i myself will join you and others to burn it to the ground.
Till then, give it some time there`s new (real) people involved and the will is there to make this project rise from the ashes.

Thanx for youre post i had a good laugh, hope if you check the website above you will have too.

And remember its as Gandalf said satire

Greetz
oxb the king of shit
mrhill3232

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

nice shill of your own website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: