Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to assemble a team on this forum?  (Read 309 times)
zaganda (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

Hi, I have a project that I want to re-educate, and I need a team that can develop a blockchain . Is it possible to find a team here on the forum? Plus, who knows how much it costs to create your own blockchain ? Thanks for the replies I will be very thankful Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Hi, I have a project that I want to re-educate, and I need a team that can develop a blockchain . Is it possible to find a team here on the forum? Plus, who knows how much it costs to create your own blockchain ? Thanks for the replies I will be very thankful Wink

I think this forum is the primary place where you can find bitcoin developers. Where to find them if not on BitcoinTalk forum? ) Many local sub-forums have "Job" boards. You could also try to post in "Project Development" section.
zaganda (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I think this forum is the primary place where you can find bitcoin developers. Where to find them if not on BitcoinTalk forum? ) Many local sub-forums have "Job" boards. You could also try to post in "Project Development" section.

Thanks mate Wink
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Creating a coin in general is cheap and easy. Maintaining it an innovating with it are the difficult/expensive parts.
zaganda (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Creating a coin in general is cheap and easy. Maintaining it an innovating with it are the difficult/expensive parts.
Thanks, I should have 1000 transactions per second Smiley because the project will show a completely different use of blockchain Smiley
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Thanks, I should have 1000 transactions per second Smiley because the project will show a completely different use of blockchain Smiley

Very interesting. Could you share it, the project area? I think some of DPoS based currencies (won't tell names, pm advertisement proposals please) already declare this TPS numbers.
zaganda (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

Very interesting. Could you share it, the project area? I think some of DPoS based currencies (won't tell names, pm advertisement proposals please) already declare this TPS numbers.
At the moment it's a secret, the direction of the film industry  Cool
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Yes, i guess it's possible here to make a team because i know that there's alot of talented people here in this forum and still finding a job so i you can find them it would be nice.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Interesting. Have you seen Cryptoflix's offering? It is also film industry related.
zaganda (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Interesting. Have you seen Cryptoflix's offering? It is also film industry related.

Yes I saw Smiley  I have a different view of how to use blockchain ,  My goal is not to make money , I plan  create a strong community ))) And to punish monopolists like Google and Facebook Smiley
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

Yes I saw Smiley  I have a different view of how to use blockchain ,  My goal is not to make money , I plan  create a strong community ))) And to punish monopolists like Google and Facebook Smiley

Sounds like a noble cause. You should definitely keep us posted!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

While I agree with your stated goals, ignoring monetary policy and profitability would be a mistake. You can always take profits and put them back into development. If you ignore monetary policy the project will fail.
zaganda (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

You can look here some short story about me and project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3258853.new#new
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

The forum is already the right place to source for developers of your diverse kinds.
The only thing is to search for the topics that discuss in details issues bothering on
software developments.That is where many developers assemble themselves to discuss
of software codes, syntax and other matters.Once you find the particular forum, you may
go ahead to specifically request your needs and I am sure you shall get a hand full of
responses.Good luck.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

I think its nit good to form a team here. Its hard when you form a team and you don't know their real attitude. If you want to form a team just look someone that is near your place so that you can communicate to them easily.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Making you own chain is as easy a re-booting any of the public source existing ones. Just look at a coin called Electroneum, they raised 40 million and all they did at first was to use Monero code to create a new chain from block 0. The difficult part comes afterwards, when it comes to alliances, funding and development.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

it is very possible. and can be done. Why? because I've done it myself. someone looking for a web designer in the forum part sub forum " service " . what he's looking for is a responsive website that automatically invests ICO with BTC and ETH. and are iam eligible to join their project. and also note the amount of money promised to them using a trusted third person. in order for you to get maximum work.
renaroa

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

It's possible! There are a lot of people here who are probably has the same goal as you.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

hello, in this forum you can find talented guys, but I think it's not very effective, I'd like to live with people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: