Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy for USD 1000?  (Read 877 times)
nickjohnson (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
Merited by infested999 (10)

Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Split you money into parts and invest into top coins(BTC,ETH), few trending(like ripple, neo, etc.) and also some money you can invest into ICOs.
The idea is just not to put all money into one coin.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

I think you should buy the major currencies and a few altcoins in order to some sort of altcoin brought you a lot of profit and major currencies for a long time investment  Wink
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:48 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:49:16 PM by justine11

Well if you want to invest on cryptocurrencies you must learn the risks of losing money here and how to deal with it. Because many people were selling their cryptocurrencies just because the price were dropped by a thousand dollars they should know the capabilities of a coin before thinking to selling the coin and also, i suggest that you should split the investments top coins only.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

I think you should buy the major currencies and a few altcoins in order to some sort of altcoin brought you a lot of profit and major currencies for a long time investment  Wink

I'm interested on what is the definition of major currency for you compares to Altcoin? All cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin is what we called Altcoins since Bitcoin is our major currency here.

Answering the best crypto to purchase by 1000USD. This is  a case to case basis what is your preferred type of investment. Long term or short term? If long term then pick the top 10 currency on CMC but if short term then buy on a promising ICO then dump once exchange available.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
Buy top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap today that is on sale(not in a gain). To know if a certain altcoin is lower than it's usual average price or not, refer to the graphs to see the ups and downs of it in the past months. You can also invest those 1000 USD dollars on ICO's as they are very profitable, but very risky as well. Only buy coins from ICO's if you are prepared to take huge risks in order to gain profit.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Dear friends,

it's a good time to buy some coin for investment because the market is down.
you can buy some top altcoin, but I suggest for buy ethereum, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and I see they always grow up every year.  Wink
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

Dear friends,
Do not invest in the market because it is not safe right now all coins are affected due to bitcoin manipulation. I recommend you to participate in ICOs because there are bonuses but you will have to choose carefully.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Dear friends,
Buy top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap today that is on sale(not in a gain). To know if a certain altcoin is lower than it's usual average price or not, refer to the graphs to see the ups and downs of it in the past months. You can also invest those 1000 USD dollars on ICO's as they are very profitable, but very risky as well. Only buy coins from ICO's if you are prepared to take huge risks in order to gain profit.
So you mean OP must diversify his 1000 USD for top 100 coins? $10 investment in each coin? It's very bad idea and he will not profitable anything from it.

Believe me or not, $1000 still too little when you want to invest something ($1000 only for max 2 coins investment). Invest in something you think it has bright future (ETH as example, reason? Because most of ICOs used ETH as their platform)
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

I would recommend to buy some Bitcoin and some Ethereum. You could also invest in some of the other trending altcoins and same some for ICO investment.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

I think you can buy some bitcoin.
With bitcoin at a very low price, there is a lot of room to invest in bitcoin.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Don't put all my eggs in one basket, try to diversify your portfolio, it'll help you minimize the risks of your invesment.
I'd recommend you to invest in BTC and then in some of the popular coins like ETH, XMR, NEO, since they have a high chance of going up in value both in the short-term and long-term. You can also do some research on your own and look for some other not so popular altcoins that show potential for the long run.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

I would suggest to split it on two half’s and buy Ethereum and NEO. The prices are low now and these two are going to gain value soon in my opinion.

jmalkovich

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

You can split your money into two pieces for long term and short term coins according to your endurance against risk and probability of huge loss of money.

Personally, I keep half of my money in ETH, NEO and VEN, and other part in coins that have small merketcaps.(of course it is risky.)

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Don't buy the ones you hear from people which are talked too much like tron and buy the ones that have really useful technology for this space like OAX, I avoid some projects since though it is good idea but too early for the market.

tak rogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

it seems that with that kind of money you may be able to buy litecoins or etherium classik with so much altcoin you have more and if the right time you sell it the more profit you get.
Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

With that kind of huge sum of fiat, I think you have got  a huge chance to accumulate so much coins to your portfolio. However, you may have to use your discretion when its comes into investing in any of the available coins now. You even have to consult the help of some experts in this area. I wish you the very best of luck investing. Cheers Buddy!
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Dear friends,
You can invest in NEO, LTC, ETH as these are the 3 most potent coins at this time and the price at this time is really very cheap and will probably grow again in April. Personally, I still want you to invest in ICO projects as this is an investment that will make you rich quick but it can also cause you to lose all your assets within a day. It is best to consider before investing and should take risks when entering this market

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

id split it to 3parts

500 $ to a top 20 ALTCOIN

probably ICON / VENCHAIN / EOS since this 3 might be the one that give higher multiplier i dint choose neo since buying neo with only 500$ will only get you about 10pcs

then 300$ to top 100 on my part i would be putting it on either Matrix ai , ONT , POA , WAN , QASH

then the 200$ left would be on low cap coins for example ( CPC , TRAC , TFD , SHIPCHAIN , BBN , )

pick atleast 5 coins for your 1000$ getting more would hurt your roi later on
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

I would mainly invest in ETH because I want to participate in many ICOs. I would spend about 300 on another trending altcoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: