Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy for USD 1000?  (Read 889 times)
nickjohnson (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

Its a bargain to buy NEO. If it will dip more the better for you to buy neo. I have been buying over and over and have profit every time because of the GAS. There are also several coins that you will sure profit in the future like Binance coin and KCS. I'm a fan of these two for its useful to have discount in transaction fee in trading.

I didn't hear about Binance and KCS before. I will definitely check them. NEO it sounds like a very good deal. Thank you for answering!
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

I will recommend you to spilt your $1000 capital into a few coins. IMO, BTC, ETH, Neo and XMR are good to buy. But please do your own research before investing.
nickjohnson (OP)

You are precious!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
Do you even have an idea of what you want to invest in? Because there are simply too many coins maybe you're looking to buy a specific type of coins like anonymity coins, decentralized exchanges coins or something else entirely, so before asking for advice it could be a good idea to try to get an idea of at least on what type of coins you will like to invest.

To be honest I don't know much about every kind of coins. But receiving the answers here, I have the opportunity to check the coins which are more recomamndated and to make an ideea about them. I believe the people here already have their own investments in cryptocurrencies and they know more about them.
Thank you for your answer! You made me think more deep.
muhammadahmad822

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Well if you want to invest on cryptocurrencies you must learn the risks of losing money here and how to deal with it.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

It looks like we are waiting for further depreciation of the market, I do not think that now is a good idea that either buying
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

Well if you want to invest on cryptocurrencies you must learn the risks of losing money here and how to deal with it.

What risk you have invested on the cryptocurrencies which are all already listed in the market. There are few cheap altcoins does not have potential to bump that may go cheaper or vanish out in the market for sure.
If you want to invest on 1000 USD you may manipulate all the money you have in various cryptos.
I suggest to chosoe the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, NEO and Monero. You will be able to get the few coins for this amount all the coins rate is higher in the market.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

As per my suggestion you can buy some low valued coins like RDD,BITB, XVG and DOGE, Because those low value coins have more potential to grow.Those altcoins looks very promising in near future.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

I would recommend researching two projects that are low cap cryptocurrencies and invest in them.  A thousand dollars isn't much money to start with so you'll need to invest it in something cheap and hope that it multiplies many times for you.  Putting $1000 in bitcoin won't give you a nice return as it would if you invested in a low cap altcoin.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

I'd personally split that amount as -
BTC - 40%
ETH - 30%
XMR - 10%
LTC - 10%
NEO - 10%

But as the posters above me have suggested, it's best if you research what you're investing into before you do - try and widen your circle of competence.

Here's a great place to start - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Good luck!

You would really consider splitting up a thousand dollars 5 ways?  A hundred dollars in XMR, LTC, NEO is nothing.  You have to consider the trading fees and transaction fees.  Moving bitcoins out of the exchange will eat up some of the money and same with all the other altcoins.  I say invest in 2 low cap altcoins would a better decision.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

if I am in your position I will invest the $ 1000 for btc and ethereum, because now the right situation to buy, I will not wait for the price to fall again, because the price of btc and eth will not go down further in my opinion. cultivate some of your money for btc and alt others, before the price starts move on up again. $ 20,000 will be seen in 2018.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Open coinmarketcap and buy the top 10 coins by market capitalization. This will be the best solution for a beginner.
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
Have you done any research on your own to find some you like. There are definitely good choices out there. I like Deedcoin (www.deedcoinlaunch.com) and AQwire (www.aqwire.io). Would pick two or three. Maybe two at $500 each, or three ($500, $250, $250).
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Many campaigns and coins are based on ethereum so I believe that ethereum has a big potential to grow and to increase its price in the next months. Buy ethereum
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

I would choose ETH for myself. I think in the end the mountain will be a good income!
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

With that kind of huge sum of fiat, I think you have got  a huge chance to accumulate so much coins to your portfolio. However, you may have to use your discretion when its comes into investing in any of the available coins now.but for me I'll go for ripple, telcoin and centra
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

You shouldnt be asking anyone for your investments,always do your own research because you are the one who will get rekt if someone has suggested you to buy shitcoins,of course your investment would be your responsibility that is why we need to be sure that our investments are going to give us a lot of profits in the future,i can easily say that you should buy doge because it is the year of the dog see the logic here?

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

I will recommend you to spilt your $1000 capital into a few coins. IMO, BTC, ETH, Neo and XMR are good to buy. But please do your own research before investing.
ETH, BTC and XMR I think is a good choice and wise, if you look at their price track record in the market, then you will know why these three coins are recommended

nickjohnson (OP)

You are precious!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

ETH, BTC and XMR I think is a good choice and wise, if you look at their price track record in the market, then you will know why these three coins are recommended

Thank you. I'm also thinking on ETH anf BTC. I will check more on XMR. I don't know much about it.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

Believe me, now people tell you about what they already bought earlier and think that this project will be able to grow very much, I think that now it is worth making a choice only for yourself, because it is in yours that you take responsibility.
Alendelon

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

I can said only one these that buy Ethereum. When red market is end ETH will go again to 1.5k$ anyou will have a lot of profit. Think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: