Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step!  (Read 2367 times)
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 03:55:17 PM by shaman11
Merited by Hassan02 (2), mahilchii (2), izanagi narukami (1), bitvoyager (1), hitrawal91 (1), Norihiro (1), PokerStein1 (1)

Hello crypto lovers Wink Yesturday, I published my Bounty experience : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235435.0 it reach realy  high audience, and i decide to make new post where i will tell how i get it, how to participate and how to choose best bounty projects!
Many of you are interested in how we can earn money with bounty and is it possible at all. Many are afraid to start or have already started but have experienced scam, which is very unfortunate. I want to tell you my experience how I dropped $ 2,500 over the course of 3 months (by the rate when the BTC cost over 10k $), of course there are people who earned much more, just because they have hihger rank than me or  they partiicpate in another campgains, I'd love to see your comments with your experiences and suggestions!

So let’s start !

There are several types of bounty campaigns offered by each site, according to their needs.
1) Social media: Instagram, facebook, twitter, reddit and other
2) Signatures
3) Content creation: Youtube videos, blog posts, articles
4) Moderation and Translation
5) telegram advertising
6) Steemit
7) Bugs
Cool Influencer (high audience)

We will take the most popular and pay the most!
Social media - you must have a account with at least 300 followers / friends to participate in facebook or twitter. Each project has its own rules, but you must have at least 5 shares / retweets and 5 posts / tweets per week! For each week, you need to create a report bounty thread, in which you specify:
1) Your bitcointalk username
2) The Campaign you are taking part in
3) Week, date
4) ETH address
5) Link to the social site profile
6) Your shares / posts / tweets / retweets links
It should be remembered that in order to get better results, you will need to do this every day, because most of the projects have one of the most important points:  all posts / shares / retweets / tweets you have to do weekly, but not in one day! After my experience, I mostly earned in projects where there were a limited number of people who could participate (for example, there were a limited number in CS-Credits project for up to 1000 members and a very popular project that collected hardcap, so even people who only participated twitter and facebook could easily Make up to 3k tokens!

Translation/moderation
I would also like to tell you about Moderation and translation, this is one of the best campaigns, because it is very high-paying but also hard-working, because you need to spend a lot of time, work and without language skills you will not be able to do anything! Projects are offered to translate websites, WhitePapers, bounty thread, ANN thread and be a moderator for a very good payment, but as I said, this work is very voluminous!

Content
Also, many users participate in the content campaign, which is alsp very well paid off, but again you must have at least your youtube feeds, blogs, good linguistic knowledge, so you can make the ICO review or write an article with at least 300 words. Each project has its own rules, but one of the main rules is to make your article, video, or something else original, unique and created by yourself (plagiarism is not allowed)!

Signatures
One of the most popular campaigns is Signatures, here the rare project allows Newbie to participate (I myself took part in OAX Signatures with Newbie), but usually all projects allow you to join if you rank at least Jr. Member!As it is now very difficult to get a high rank, because of the new rank system , Members and hihger rank get a lot bigger income!! Here, as usual, each project may have its own rules, but most important is to be active on the bitcointalk forum all week and have at least 10 posts per week!
The amount of payout for each campaign depends on how many people are involved, how much the project has funded during the ICO!

How to choose a good bounty project!
I would like to remind you that the whole story is based on my personal experience!
10 Things I'm looking at before going to the bounty campaign:

1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
2) Enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty!
3) After that, I enter the site and see what the design is, whether it is special or simple, because many projects want to really develop the project in a good and nice design for the site to attract the attention of investors!
4) Required to see how much the project has been collecting at the moment
5) Understand the idea of ​​the project, with which the project is special and whether it will at all be needed for people
6) Viewing site information, good project should be filled with information from Partners, from media posts, up to the full list of teams!
7) It's better to join projects that are already ready-made and have working product, but it's also a decisive one; this is just a very good reason to join, the more likely it is to be successful!
Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages
9) Then go to the bitcointalk bounty section, see how much money the project offers for bounty hunters and how many people are currently taking part in the project!
10) It is imperative to look at how bounty manegers work if the spreadsheet is updated every week and all stakes / tokens are fixed in time, then it is a very good sign to join!
I think these are my main points on which I have deal with the project, and in 80% of them they are successful, the projects are being traded on the stock exchange and the tokens are transferred in a timely to my wallet. I want to remind that I tell you about my personal experience!

How long does it take to you pay you tokens?
At the moment when the markets are dying, many projects do not pay tokens because they do not want to get a token value to drop on a forkdela or etherdelta exchanges, so do not worry about it, it's a very smart team move and everything is how it should go!
But usually token distribution takes up to 3 weeks, as in which project!
Personally, I saw the token in my wallet in the first month after i start work!

what will be the difficulty?
The hardest will be the beginning, since starting work is to be quite a willpower and take a lot of free time. Personally, I currently participate in 40 projects and it takes me 3h! If you are interested in creating a telegram channel, where I will put all my projects in there, you can join and participate together!

How much did I earned?
In 3 months, with participation in more than 70 projects, I had earned $ 2500 (when the bitcoin rate was over 10K$), for now, my protfolio is $ 1,700! I am still waiting for some projects when they will be paid out and some will wait for the listing in stock exchange, so the profit is still conditional, it' will going to be bigger!

I know that i can't ask merit, it will be your decisoin to give it or not, but i can say that this article take a lot of time for me, because i I do not know English well, so i am sorry if i have some mistakes!

I respond to each comment, so feel free to write, or if you want to write to me privately and ask what you want to know extra!
jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Wow, thanks for information, first time i see here so clearly description how to participate, you have got awesome results!
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

Hello
I’m pleased because I learnt a lot from the post
And I would like it a lot if you also provide me with few bounties that is going on at the moment
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

Hello
And I would like it a lot if you also provide me with few bounties that is going on at the moment
Thanks mate, you can easyl join in my bounty telegram channel i will share all my projects where i am participating!
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Hello

IN view of this
You could join wells  or Krypton bounty, you can also look up Shivom bounty
There are several bounties and I can assure that, if you grow up your btt account by participating at every stage and imparting knowledge to others
You can then begin signature campaigns

Hope this helps
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty projects and joining other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?
I am sorry, but i havent my own bounty project Grin can you say please where you find this information?
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

This is a very good work guide!

Participate in the reward work can earn some objective profit! Thanks for your help! I will work hard!

I want to give you Merit, but I don't have enough Merit!
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

I am sorry, but i havent my own bounty project Grin can you say please where you find this information?
You say all your bounty projects that others can join:

I also make telegram channel where i will share all my bounty projects, you can join: https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Ok, now as you say you make that much money as a participant, I will take a deeper look at it. Wink
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

All your bountry projects that others can join

I also make telegram channel where i will share all my bounty projects, you can join: https://t.me/shaman11bounty
Grin its means like you can join i will share all projects where i am participating! )
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

This is a very good work guide!

Participate in the reward work can earn some objective profit! Thanks for your help! I will work hard!

I want to give you Merit, but I don't have enough Merit!
You are welcome mate, do not give up!
semar nyengir

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

I think to guarantee it is very difficult but by following all the bounty that you think will give big advantage then it is very nice and suitable to do.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Most of the time, I think it's more important to choose a good ICO project.
Because of the current bear market, most of the bounty threads have no value.

shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I think to guarantee it is very difficult but by following all the bounty that you think will give big advantage then it is very nice and suitable to do.

Yes we cant gurantee wich project will be succesfull, but following theese rules you can choose one of the best!
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Its almost impossible for you are only a Jr. Member now since its very hard to get a rank rise and low rank members get little rewards compare with those hero/legendary member, you can only earn one tenth of theirs with the same work
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

I don't think there is related with the price of cryptocurrencies went down with the projects of ICOs/bounties are no values, just because of the price of cryptocurrencies went down doesn't mean will makes good projects of ICOs/ bounties to be worthless, the price of cryptocurrencies can be analyzed by analysis technical and the good projects of ICOs/ bounties can be analyzed by fundamental, the OP is talking about how to choose the good bounties with its method.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

I don't think there is related with the price of cryptocurrencies went down with the projects of ICOs/bounties are no values, just because of the price of cryptocurrencies went down doesn't mean will makes good projects of ICOs/ bounties to be worthless, the price of cryptocurrencies can be analyzed by analysis technical and the good projects of ICOs/ bounties can be analyzed by fundamental, the OP is talking about how to choose the good bounties with its method.
Yes you are right, i share information how i choose projects and i think following theese steps everyone can find best one!☺️
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Its almost impossible for you are only a Jr. Member now since its very hard to get a rank rise and low rank members get little rewards compare with those hero/legendary member, you can only earn one tenth of theirs with the same work
Yes, if i have higher rank i can get nuch more rewards, but its hard to get merits now!
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Good tips, you really worked hard to compile this write up and the other one you put up together just to assist people. It's absolutely a nice one from you, i would say. Mind you, bounty campaign is not meant for lazy ones but those who can work hard. Keep the good work and keep earning. Smile
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Good tips, you really worked hard to compile this write up and the other one you put up together just to assist people. It's absolutely a nice one from you, i would say. Mind you, bounty campaign is not meant for lazy ones but those who can work hard. Keep the good work and keep earning. Smile
Yeah, thanks mate, i hope you learn some new information!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: