Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk?  (Read 929 times)
miroslavt

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

One of the ways to earn bitcoins here is to participate in signature campaigns that pay in bitcoins. You are paid for making some posts per week based on your current rank.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donpepe

Activity: 16
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

That's a good move to ask question. First you need to learn the basics here in the forum. So I'll give you an idea. There are a couple of ways to earn here in the forum, Bounties and airdrops are the ways to earn without investing money, but you need to invest your time here in the forum. You need to learn and read everything because it's not as easy as you think. You need a high rank account and to get one you need to post and gets merits by making sensible posts. So the first thing you need to do is focus on learning the basics. Money will come when you are ready.
birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
If you want to earn crypto - participate in the bounty - I advise Luckchemy company. They already have product, and collect more than 500k$
MisterDevers

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

This was a great read, thanks guys. Am trying to figure out how it works myself
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Guy, you can try chance earn tokens on the bounty. I think it's very good way. Now it first year after 2017 with good rewards. Content creation/Twitter/Facebook/LinkDN/Signature and others.
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:54:53 AM

To earn money on forums, you need to be an active member helping the community. Then, you can join the signature campaign to receive weekly bonuses.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

You can join Bounty Campaign. After you complated the campaigns, you will get some reward for your work. You can pick some bounty in there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
If you interested in. I recommend that you constantly monitor the bounty campaigns of needmoney: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=86907.
The rules are also very clear and reasonable. The management in general is very good.
One of campaign i joined is: Vivalid
jolajola

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

You can earn bitcoin here in bitcoin by joining in airdrops and bounties.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?

First you need to read and learn about Bitcoin, then if you have already knowledge about Bitcoin you can join any Bounty Campaign and it is better if you are a jr. member or member before you join in a campaign that is one of the requirements to join. There are two kinds of earning coins, first is Bitcoin and the other is altcoins. It is hard to join in a bounty campaign that gives direct Bitcoin, so much better to join first in altcoins, it is easier to join.
LadyBiz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

You can join bounty campaign which no need to investing money but you have to do some task that required to get paid such as signature, social media, translation, content creative, etc.

Here is the link for lot of bounties :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Is there any bounty for newbies? Maybe you can share here some of links you know that can help newbie like me..

Virtually all bounties can start without rank, do social activity on Twitter and Facebook
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:26:11 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 01:43:04 AM by The cure

That's true!You can earn some tokens through by completing tasks at bounty campaign,which is,you can sell it to exchange.
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

If you have the passion to learn something and earn considerably then you can easily earn by bounties here Smiley

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

This the place to spread the word about the crypto currency to whole world. Some of new crypto currency (coin or token) have some bounty programs. With that bounty program you can earn crypto currencies. Then later you can exchange those with bitcoin. That is how they earn bitcoin for bitcointalk. One the major type of bounty called signature bounty, we have to ware their signature through the bounty program.
Kelaychi

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Well, Yes you can.. If you participated in Airdrops and bounties, if they are successful, you could earn their tokens and sell them on exchanges for bitcoin  and other crypto assets
andre91

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

вы мoжeтe yчacтвoвaть в бayнти aгpeгaтopax нaпpимep ( bountyhive.io ) тaм нe нyжeн пpoкaчeнный paнг
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

Guy, you can try chance earn tokens on the bounty. I think it's very good way. Now it first year after 2017 with good rewards. Content creation/Twitter/Facebook/LinkDN/Signature and others.
Good thinking and he admited that he want to earn money here so he can try to catch some good campaigns and make them, here on forum it could be even better than on facebook or twitter.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

I have never heard of that?? wow thats crazy if its true !!!
Yes, it is possible here, but it also depends on you and on the campaign manager that you are joining, it is not easy to join in some campaigns here but you can also try to join in some bounty campaign, they offer some Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Youtube, Twitter campaign and also signature campaign just like other campaigns here. In bounty campaigns, you can earn altcoins and exchange it into bitcoin if you already want to.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Good thinking and he admited that he want to earn money here so he can try to catch some good campaigns and make them, here on forum it could be even better than on facebook or twitter.
indeed revenue in this forum will be better than on the facebook or twetter, but at least you must have junior member ranking. after that you have to learn to look for a good project

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Work your ass off on this forum and you can earn some tokens which you can convert them into bitcoins. If you have good social media followers like twitter, you can get a campaign that pays twitter users with bitcoins. But is hard to get them nowadays, so just keep coming back to the forum everyday and you might get some one day.
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

Yes, it's true here you can earn money without any investment through bounty. But i prefer you first of all you should read the Forum rule and beside this also you should try up your rank which good for your Signature campaign.

Hello.. I started bounty when I rank up to junior last week.. Maybe you have any suggested link where I can also gain merit.. Thanks..😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: