Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm trying to make money in the current market  (Read 759 times)
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:45:15 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:33:27 PM by SickRick77

I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 32% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

I strongly agree with bountyhive, great bounty programs and trustable platform. However, I still don't know the amount we'll be receiving and how will they be distributed.
I will be checking the others that you mentioned. Thanks for the info.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

I strongly agree with bountyhive, great bounty programs and trustable platform. However, I still don't know the amount we'll be receiving and how will they be distributed.

You will be able to calculate it. For example a campaign has a total value of 750 ETH, and their translation part receives 10%, which is 75 ETH. It usually shows how many languages are accepted, in this case let's assume it's 10, which means 7,5 ETH for every translation.

I'm not entirely sure if it works this way for every part, but you should be able to get a clear calculation, as almost all entries are capped somewhere.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

What a Joke? these are the ways to make money from the current market and also I will like you to show how you made $2500 in a week on bountyhive. These are the common ways people make money in the space, there are nothing new here also I just feel there are better projects currently in the space I think have more prospect than the ones listed above

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

There is no magic formula or miraculous investment and there is no such thing as shortcuts and special accesses for a greater gain, what exists is work, study and seek 100% determination for such action. Analyzing your post and comment is well informed and with considerable opinion and intentions to add. In summary the best way to make money is you who defines, make money will depend on your ambition and life goals, the market is open with numerous earnings strategies.

Very true. You could also be swing trading, day trading or a dozen of other options to make a decent living off cryptocurrencies. But I'm not experienced enough nor do I have the time to do so. That's why I'm more interested in high quality ICO's with good token metrics and a solid solution & roadmap. Or with very favourable token metrics like Foxtrading & Monetizecoin. VERY low market cap combined with a solid project makes it a lot easier to moon.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

With all due respect, you sited some interesting ways on how to earn money with the current market that we have. It appears that these are ICOs that could provide you good profit in the future (or could provide you some bad investment). Though, I have my own ways to get some money from the bear market that we are experiencing right now.

This is by no means a sure-fire technique but this has been very good to me in the past months especially this year. The thing that I'm talking about is setting up a stable masternode that you could afford. Right now, they are very cheap because of the selloff that we have and this is one of the best opportunities to setup one. They will provide you rewards (daily or weekly) and you can sell it to different exchanges to get some BTC back. There are numerous MN coins out there and you can check on several sites (Masternodes.Pro, Masternode Online, MNrank, etc). You just need to check them thoroughly and do your own research.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Bountyhive is undoubtedly one of the best platforms for conducting and participating in bounty campaigns. The only thing recently is very difficult to get into a new campaign, since the limits are very fast to get. Another disadvantage is that throughout the campaign it is not possible to track how many tokens or stakes you've read, I hope this will be fixed in soon.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

Bountyhive is undoubtedly one of the best platforms for conducting and participating in bounty campaigns. The only thing recently is very difficult to get into a new campaign, since the limits are very fast to get. Another disadvantage is that throughout the campaign it is not possible to track how many tokens or stakes you've read, I hope this will be fixed in soon.

I see that they already hired some DT members to promote it through out the forum. Fact they were dong from the past few months in managing ICO project's bounties.
If you are getting stakes means you will not be able to calculate the payment easily because of n number of users with the percentage of stakes they have for each promotion option.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

I'm assuming they will be fine-tuning their platform for a long time to come. They are the first of their kind and of course it's going to have some bugs and issues, but they should be able to adjust it to the community needs. And as it gets more popular more projects will run their Bounty trough them, which gives more options to participate in. It works both ways, if an ICO hosts their bounty trough Bountyhive, they instantly reach 20k+ members.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

I'm assuming they will be fine-tuning their platform for a long time to come. They are the first of their kind and of course it's going to have some bugs and issues, but they should be able to adjust it to the community needs. And as it gets more popular more projects will run their Bounty trough them, which gives more options to participate in. It works both ways, if an ICO hosts their bounty trough Bountyhive, they instantly reach 20k+ members.
And how do you think how many real people participate in these companies? I think they use their bots in social networks, mixing them with real people

Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

I believe that in the current situation, the most important thing is not to lose money, and therefore not to risk and not to trade at all.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Fic is a great project, im planning to invest in the pre-sale phase and found "MKK Pool" the are organising a pool for it, with the minimum of 0,1ETH contribution. The bonus is 30%!
Invitation link:
https://discord.gg/NWe7mzV

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ DICE.money ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ | ÚJ GENERÁCIÓS TÁRSADALMI CRYPTOCURRENCIA | ▀ [/ center]
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:30:33 AM

And how do you think how many real people participate in these companies? I think they use their bots in social networks, mixing them with real people

That's why they have several requirements to be able to participate. Having atleast 80% real followers on your social media network for example (which can be audited using a software tool).
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

I believe that in the current situation, the most important thing is not to lose money, and therefore not to risk and not to trade at all.
Sorry, I do not agree with you. I think we can still trade at the present time but in a different way.
We can buy and hold them. This is a good time to buy them at the bottom. Only 3-4 months later, we will see very good results if we invest in some potential altcoins at the present time. That's my strategy, will you agree with me?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

Do you think they will distribute on their own or they only collect the addresses and send them to the projects that distribute the tokens then?
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

There are too many people and in the end, all participants receive a pittance: 30-40$ for social bounties. I prefer to participate in bounties where bounty pool is not less than 1000 ETH in total.

SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Do you think they will distribute on their own or they only collect the addresses and send them to the projects that distribute the tokens then?

BountyHive is a complete bounty management platform. They collect the funds from the ICO project, start the campaign and pay out the campaign in the end. As far as I know they already have the funds in their ESCROW account before they launch the bounty campaign on their platform.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

bountyhive ICO project presents a very promising and this would be a suitable solution for a coin like this. No one knows when a chaotic price this ongoing project on bountyhive but I think a little revenue to replace it all.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

bountyhive ICO project presents a very promising and this would be a suitable solution for a coin like this. No one knows when a chaotic price this ongoing project on bountyhive but I think a little revenue to replace it all.

Definetly! It could definetly skyrocket as I'm noticing a trend of more and more campaigns being added, and more and more ETH is rewarded. Which are key components if you want to attract the community.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Definetly! It could definetly skyrocket as I'm noticing a trend of more and more campaigns being added, and more and more ETH is rewarded. Which are key components if you want to attract the community.
ICO does have something very remarkable when we can use it well, but please note how the risks can be obtained. Believe that we have a chance to get the best results. Some ICOs are very potential to be followed and some are merely Shit ICOs that have no reputation and only aim to take investors' funds. ICO has indeed made the crypto market stronger and bigger, in fact now Etherum being one of the most popular ERC20, with the Token system base that makes Etherum one of the coins with the most potential market share.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: