Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm trying to make money in the current market  (Read 760 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

there is only one thing that would make sense to make money in this current market is that it is quite a difficult job to invest in that long term.

Don’t stress yourself from studying or trying to understand the market because right now it will not work and long term investing is the easiest way to make money in the market. Dumping market is hard to predict in short term so always go for what is more profitable.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

If you are a good scalper and aware of technical analysis - you can earn some money on that. But another thing that you should know that it will be taking a lot of money. But actually, if you are working at the traditional job then there will be very difficult to track the market situation and make proper decisions. So, in this case, it is better to become a swing trader and to concentrate your attention on bigger timeframes starting from H4 to daily. You will be able to identify strong support levels and put buy orders in advance. Hopefully, my recommendation will help you in your trading activity.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

I do not think that you can earn such money on a bounty. But this is really no less important way to earn some money. Usually people start from the bounty without starting capital

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

I do not think that you can earn such money on a bounty. But this is really no less important way to earn some money. Usually people start from the bounty without starting capital
Well this is one of the earnings that can offer by joining bounty. A free to all just by doing an effort to join and at he same time learnings. We have other ways to make money such do some research the best.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Yes you can. Just have to pick the right ones, I currently have 2 running both of 5k+ USD value. Although they will have to hit hard cap to make that happen, which is highly unlikely in this market.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

projects like monetizecoin sounds to good to be true, i do not know how can they pay a fixed amount of 40% per month, sounds more like a ponzi, we should not forget bitconnect that was paying like 30% per month and it is nowhere to be found now, we should not chase suspicious projects.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

projects like monetizecoin sounds to good to be true, i do not know how can they pay a fixed amount of 40% per month, sounds more like a ponzi, we should not forget bitconnect that was paying like 30% per month and it is nowhere to be found now, we should not chase suspicious projects.

Bitconnect biggest ponzi project as forum people report about them multiple times on scam accusation section. I suggest to do not go with the new ICO projects with your fiat cash but you may go with the potential projects as well.

I always prefer the altcoins which top in the market with the cheap price.
Those kind of coins will bump bigger in the market when the bitcoin and all the alts bumped in the market.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

it's good that we get a fair and transparent idea of ​​the awards and we can get them very fast. It can be a good project for those who perform their tasks on time. I see that many people also join the signature campaign.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

besides all that sites above, you can still make money by trade
for example if you predict the market will go deeper, you sell the altcoins what you are hold, then buy in deeper price
so, you can get more altcoin, when the price is growing hard you get a huge profits  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

WOW. you discovered america! Seriously! I am sure that no one in here knew that!

Anyway, stop saying this kind of sh1t, we all know that we need to sell high and buy low, what are you trying to explain?.. But yeah, to be honest, that is the only way to make a "difference" with this kind of bearish market.

besides all that sites above, you can still make money by trade
for example if you predict the market will go deeper, you sell the altcoins what you are hold, then buy in deeper price
so, you can get more altcoin, when the price is growing hard you get a huge profits  Wink

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

it's good that we get a fair and transparent idea of ​​the awards and we can get them very fast. It can be a good project for those who perform their tasks on time. I see that many people also join the signature campaign.

Yeah, I'm still investigating as whether the signatures are a good way to make money or not. I'm wondering if it is worth my time and effort.
iLoveMFB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

If I have mastered the right way, it is only a matter of time before I make money in this market. I always believe that I should learn more, do more homework and know more about it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

so, you can get more altcoin, when the price is growing hard you get a huge profits  Wink

And what if I don't hold any altcoins, how can I start earning now?
(It is just a rhetorical question, because I have the answer to it.)

Personally for me, I've decided to quit bounties for now (though I still participate only in few, which I find really cool). Instead of it I'm trying to earn fiat money working as a freelancer and then buy good coins and invest in ICOs while we still have this bearish trend. I believe that this way I can get more when the market will go up, and if I was doing only bounties now, I would really have nothing to eat.

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

If I have mastered the right way, it is only a matter of time before I make money in this market. I always believe that I should learn more, do more homework and know more about it.

That's a very good attitude towards new things. Always try to educate yourself as much as possible. Always work on your own knowledge instead of following others.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

That's a very good attitude towards new things. Always try to educate yourself as much as possible. Always work on your own knowledge instead of following others.
experience is needed in trading because it always try and learn from what has happened to right now market.
when investing do not buy all when you have money because when the price crash your money will disappear instantly. that's a lesson I can take from my experience

Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

It seems to me that it is very difficult to earn in a falling market. You should have a lot of experience. Now I can not get a high profit from trading, because I do not have enough experience.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

The best way is to make a portfolio
In my portfolio at the moment
-30% Bitcoin
-15% Tether
-10% Ethereum

and the rest is other altcoins. I have BLZ, OST, BRD, WRC, ABT, CMT, AION, WABI, BELA, DTH, (and also FACE and SAPIEN which have not started to trade)
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

To make money in the current market is very difficult, altcoin prices are falling and they will continue to fall at the present time, I think if you have long-term plans you should buy altcoin and hold, according to many people Anticipated prices of atlcoin will increase sharply at the end of the year. So buy and hold the hold is the best decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

To make money in the current market is very difficult, altcoin prices are falling and they will continue to fall at the present time, I think if you have long-term plans you should buy altcoin and hold, according to many people Anticipated prices of atlcoin will increase sharply at the end of the year. So buy and hold the hold is the best decision.

Yep, the majority of my portfolio is in altcoins at this point (majority verge due to partnership announcement soon), and I will keep it this way. Market will recover eventually and when it does i'll have some nice gains.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Yep, the majority of my portfolio is in altcoins at this point (majority verge due to partnership announcement soon), and I will keep it this way. Market will recover eventually and when it does i'll have some nice gains.

Ooh, Verge is flying right now. Glad I never got rid of mine after the new year debacle. Currently this single coin is making up for a very big portion of my losses due to crash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: