Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market  (Read 630 times)
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

On the bear market earn those who open short positions on cryptocurrencies. But not all exchanges provide such an opportunity, unfortunately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

On the bear market earn those who open short positions on cryptocurrencies. But not all exchanges provide such an opportunity, unfortunately.

Although I do believe the time of shorting has come to an end. Market is showing recovery signs and in the end I do believe holders will see their profits waaay higher than shorters.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

I think I`ll add their Telegram Channel too in a little bit so u guys can also stay updated as soon as new Campaigns r launched.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

The high risk/high reward & volatility is what's so attracting about the cryptocurrencies in general. I do believe you are missing the point here by a little, as he/she was talking about ICO's being scams/having a bad reputation. Although I do read a lot of articles about ICO's being scams, but those are pretty obvious most of the time. Thus far I haven't encountered a scam ICO yet, and most of them are easily identified by doing decent research. People that run into scam ICO's are people reading something somewhere and instantly buying into it without doing any research.

I can completely agree with you. I also did not have a single malign experience of investing in ICO and I continue to positively assess the intentions of the projects.  Exposing scammers is not a difficult task if an investor is really interested in what the company offers him.

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

The high risk/high reward & volatility is what's so attracting about the cryptocurrencies in general. I do believe you are missing the point here by a little, as he/she was talking about ICO's being scams/having a bad reputation. Although I do read a lot of articles about ICO's being scams, but those are pretty obvious most of the time. Thus far I haven't encountered a scam ICO yet, and most of them are easily identified by doing decent research. People that run into scam ICO's are people reading something somewhere and instantly buying into it without doing any research.

I can completely agree with you. I also did not have a single malign experience of investing in ICO and I continue to positively assess the intentions of the projects.  Exposing scammers is not a difficult task if an investor is really interested in what the company offers him.

True. It's not super hard to identify scam projects and I just tend to stay away from projects that don't look decent. Most mainstream projects are solid and have good intentions. It's a slow ICO market that's for sure, but I'm convinced it will pick up sooner or later. There's still plenty of gems around.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

I'm agreed. Now we can invest only in high tier ICO, only they can be stable on such market.
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

I'm agreed. Now we can invest only in high tier ICO, only they can be stable on such market.

Yes Sir! I do believe the ICO time will come again, but for now it's only top class ICO's that will give you a decent ROI.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Good for you that in spite of this bearish market, you can still earn. Higher tier ICos doesn't mean that are already exempted in fluctuations. Remember that when it fluctuates, expect all coins become red. Because traders nowadays makes their altcoin's price base on the market cycles of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fluctuates, same goes for the altcoins.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I think what you have done is to identify an opportunity in every situation that presents itself which is the best thing to do rather than complaining and wishing about how things will get better. However, it does not mean it should be done blindly by the quest to make huge amount of returns. For moneytize promising 40% profit per month, that is way too high and impossible to be sustained on the long-term. I am not saying you pull out, but its a sign that you shouldn't go all in because its seems rosy as at this time.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

I think what you have done is to identify an opportunity in every situation that presents itself which is the best thing to do rather than complaining and wishing about how things will get better. However, it does not mean it should be done blindly by the quest to make huge amount of returns. For moneytize promising 40% profit per month, that is way too high and impossible to be sustained on the long-term. I am not saying you pull out, but its a sign that you shouldn't go all in because its seems rosy as at this time.

They are promising "up to" 40% profit per month. All depends on how well their advertising engine performs. They do not pay you interest on a "loan", you get a big part of their income trough leads generated by their affiliate network. I'm still a big supporter of Monetizecoin at this point, but ofcourse in the end everything's a gamble.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

Good for you that in spite of this bearish market, you can still earn. Higher tier ICos doesn't mean that are already exempted in fluctuations. Remember that when it fluctuates, expect all coins become red. Because traders nowadays makes their altcoin's price base on the market cycles of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fluctuates, same goes for the altcoins.

True, but higher tier ICOs are more likely to stay stable/grow due to the overwhelming demand. Let's take NEX for example. Their lottery allowed 10k people to join, out of the 50k+ that want to get in. High chance it will pump after ICO instead of dump.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 09:54:11 AM by semobo

But for most of the people it is not good time to trade because the chance of losing the money in these days are more so better to hold the coins at these time and if possible buy more now and wait fir the marjet recovery then you can earn lot of money in terms of USD.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

They are promising "up to" 40% profit per month. All depends on how well their advertising engine performs. They do not pay you interest on a "loan", you get a big part of their income trough leads generated by their affiliate network. I'm still a big supporter of Monetizecoin at this point, but ofcourse in the end everything's a gamble.
Well it's indeed considered as a high risk investment , lucky you if then didn't suffering a huge loss and regrets due how too good to be true the offer also how careless you are.
That kind investment won't give you profit last forever , at some point you would find yourself in trouble. Better stick to a reliable ico project with makes sense target and clear vision even at first impression they didn't offer you much but a real product.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Well it's indeed considered as a high risk investment , lucky you if then didn't suffering a huge loss and regrets due how too good to be true the offer also how careless you are.
That kind investment won't give you profit last forever , at some point you would find yourself in trouble. Better stick to a reliable ico project with makes sense target and clear vision even at first impression they didn't offer you much but a real product.

Ofcourse, nothing lasts forever. And yeah, Monetizecoin is definetly a high risk investment, but at this point I have already made back my initial investment x10, and have a campaign running for $1001, which should net me somewhere in the area of 200-400$ per month. And I do believe there's safer investments out there, but in the end every project can fail, no matter how good and hyped it is.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

But for most of the people it is not good time to trade because the chance of losing the money in these days are more so better to hold the coins at these time and if possible buy more now and wait fir the marjet recovery then you can earn lot of money in terms of USD.

I'm waiting for the market recovery. Not touching any coins at this moment other than the ones I already had in my portfolio when the market went down. As long as you are holding solid coins with a good vision, product & team it is highly likely they will recover + grow more, maybe even sooner than expected Smiley
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% bonus --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

Join me on Telegram for the latest 10x+ ICO's & best FREE airdrops  -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndAirdrops

I agree with you; these bearish market really shaking the crypto world now. A lot of losses resulting to more FUDs in the market. I seldom day trade now  and Im just doing bounties to acquire more free coins. I stopped already joining ICO since January cause of many losses. Its good that youre doing bounties in Bounty Hive. I am doing in Bounty Hive too and received some coins. I want to join more bounties in Bountyhive but I cannot join a lot more bounties there since mostly all their bounties are full of participants already. Everytime I logged in to my Bountyhive account, I look for the new bounties but before I can join, it got full fast. But I like doing bounties in Bounty Hive...its very simple and so easy to do. Their Rules are not difficult to understand.
I want to try the MonetizeCoin but Im just a bit worried if this program would end like what happened to Bitconnect and Davor. I really like to have an additional earnings daily just like in Bitconnect before. Anyway, I will check for it and thankyou for the infos.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% bonus --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

Join me on Telegram for the latest 10x+ ICO's & best FREE airdrops  -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndAirdrops

I agree with you; these bearish market really shaking the crypto world now. A lot of losses resulting to more FUDs in the market. I seldom day trade now  and Im just doing bounties to acquire more free coins. I stopped already joining ICO since January cause of many losses. Its good that youre doing bounties in Bounty Hive. I am doing in Bounty Hive too and received some coins. I want to join more bounties in Bountyhive but I cannot join a lot more bounties there since mostly all their bounties are full of participants already. Everytime I logged in to my Bountyhive account, I look for the new bounties but before I can join, it got full fast. But I like doing bounties in Bounty Hive...its very simple and so easy to do. Their Rules are not difficult to understand.
I want to try the MonetizeCoin but Im just a bit worried if this program would end like what happened to Bitconnect and Davor. I really like to have an additional earnings daily just like in Bitconnect before. Anyway, I will check for it and thankyou for the infos.

BountyHive is a very nice platform in my opinion. Has some minor inconveniences but I'm sure they will figure it all out. It'd be smart of you to join their Telegram Announcement Channel, so you'll get updated as soon as new campaigns launch on their platform, which ensures a spot for you Smiley

Let me know if you need any additional information about Monetizecoin, I'm pretty well-educated about their project.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I love the MonetizeCoin suggestion. I was lucky enough to get a campaign in when MNZ price was at 8$, but I'm just buying more MNZ with the campaign profits right now as I expect it to hit double, maybe even triple digits this year. Very low supply with an excellent product, it'll grow eventually.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

I love the MonetizeCoin suggestion. I was lucky enough to get a campaign in when MNZ price was at 8$, but I'm just buying more MNZ with the campaign profits right now as I expect it to hit double, maybe even triple digits this year. Very low supply with an excellent product, it'll grow eventually.

Looks like you made a better decision lol. I thought it was going to pump a lot more so I hold off on campaigning at that rate. Still comfortably sitting with over 1k MNZ waiting for it to hit 10$+ for another campaign at this point. I do agree that it's only a matter of time before we will reach it.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Yup, holding is always a good idea if you have a strong portfolio with tokens that have great teams, visions & a roadmap that is future-proof.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: