Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market  (Read 639 times)
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 05:59:39 PM by SickRick77

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% bonus --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

Join me on Telegram for the latest 10x+ ICO's & best FREE airdrops  -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndAirdrops

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Monetizecoin is very impressive this far. I assumed it was going to be another lending exit scam, but this one seems to perform rather well. They haven't missed a payout yet on neither staking or campaigning. I'm actually very surprised, they single handedly made up my loss in all other lending ICO's I've participated in.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

Since many ICO's  token is coming  and many exchanger plus hundred of wallets are keep coming on the market competition become hard, so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Since many ICO's  token is coming  and many exchanger plus hundred of wallets are keep coming on the market competition become hard, so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.

Highly agree with you on here. It isn't ICO prime time anymore, but it will be when market picks up again. That's why I'm currently only investing in the highest tier ICO's because all others come onto the market way below ICO price. Some of them even hit exchanges at like 30% of ICO price.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

I do not understand now investors who invest in ICO, 90% goes to the exchange and the rate of the coin immediately goes to the bottom several times. If only you invest for a period of more than a year then the investment is justified.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I do not understand now investors who invest in ICO, 90% goes to the exchange and the rate of the coin immediately goes to the bottom several times. If only you invest for a period of more than a year then the investment is justified.

True, although 10% still do hit exchanges at solid prices (credits, Monetize and one more but I forgot the name). It's a matter of picking the right projects. My Monetize is still sitting at x8 from Initial ICO price so I can't complain. Same with Squeezer for example. Buy it during pre-sale at 50% discount and it is highly unlikely that it will hit exchanges below ICO price, as most of the ICO's that hit exchanges below price were performed when BTC/ETH was at its peak, ICO's that are starting now already adapted to lower prices.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

Totally agree with you, the topic starter talks more about trading, not serious investments and holding for a year, for example
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Totally agree with you, the topic starter talks more about trading, not serious investments and holding for a year, for example

Not entirely true. Both Fox & Squeezer are serious investments which I plan to hold for a long time. Monetizecoin is a shortterm investment which should give me 100% ROI in 2-3 months.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

How are you "earning decent money" on any of this, exactly?...

Monetizecoin is giving me a return of +/- 40% on my investment per month, paid out daily. Bountyhive earns me anywhere between 500-5000$ in ICO tokens per campaign. And I plan to earn money on Squeezer&Fox longterm as their token value rises overtime.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

But behind it all we are faced with a negative thing that often accompanies ICO. Now many ICO's have been proven to fail and ended SCAM. This is worrisome because so the public view of ICO is declining, Indeed we can see that many investors are interested, but we do not know what will happen next. If not taken seriously then this could be a boomerang that would destroy ICO Business. Many people will think to look for other investment alternatives. The bigger market value will not make sure everything will go smoothly, I prefer a safe and clean market because then there will be a steady increase.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

But behind it all we are faced with a negative thing that often accompanies ICO. Now many ICO's have been proven to fail and ended SCAM. This is worrisome because so the public view of ICO is declining, Indeed we can see that many investors are interested, but we do not know what will happen next. If not taken seriously then this could be a boomerang that would destroy ICO Business. Many people will think to look for other investment alternatives. The bigger market value will not make sure everything will go smoothly, I prefer a safe and clean market because then there will be a steady increase.
Totally agree with you. Many people are disappointed with scams and tend to cash out to invest in stock market which is less risky and volatile.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Totally agree with you. Many people are disappointed with scams and tend to cash out to invest in stock market which is less risky and volatile.

The high risk/high reward & volatility is what's so attracting about the cryptocurrencies in general. I do believe you are missing the point here by a little, as he/she was talking about ICO's being scams/having a bad reputation. Although I do read a lot of articles about ICO's being scams, but those are pretty obvious most of the time. Thus far I haven't encountered a scam ICO yet, and most of them are easily identified by doing decent research. People that run into scam ICO's are people reading something somewhere and instantly buying into it without doing any research.
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

many choices  ,  many good product to invest  Smiley
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

many choices  ,  many good product to invest  Smiley

Plenty of choices indeed. Somehow I always pick the wrong ones lol. Although I'm happy with my Verge at the moment.
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.

Very true. There's still projects that hit exchanges at x2-x8, which is huge in this market. But I'm not investing in a lot of them anymore. Just these 2 this year, so far ofcourse.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

I will add their Telegram Channel in a  little bit so you guys can also stay updated as soon as new Campaigns are launched.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

I have had a x40, x20 & x3 ICO so far during partial bear market. Too bad those were all smaller investments, but still not a bad result at all.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers  Wink
Joyeeta

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: