Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7703 times)
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Risk is always involve there when you invest and definitely return is also there.If you have selected well oriented coins then you dont need to panic and wait for bull time to sell at higher prices.If you have selected coins like ETH,EOS,NEO,MIOTA,ADA then you need not to worry hold your investment.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Markets are generally in a downward trend. I think a good time to investment. Crypto currency can rise very soon. If you buy it, you earn.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:11 PM
Merited by gerjiss (1)

Investments in altcoins are always risky. You never know if the project will be successful or not. First you need to properly examine the project in which you are going to invest, but still it does not give any guarantees. You cannot predict whether the price will rise or fall. There are projects that do not represent anything, but their coins are more expensive because of the HYIP around them. But as a rule this is a temporary phenomenon. You should always be careful when investing in altcoins. But on the other hand, now is a good time for investment, as the market is able to grow even more.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

subcoins is the most dynamic and constantly changing part of the world of cryptographic currencies. you can also be rich and poor as well because it is a very rapid change. so it is actually risky. but I think you should try your luck
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

Well, there is no investment that does not have its own risk. If you are a good holder, you have no reason to fear, Just ensure you are buying a coin with good value. Most times i go for application, coins with good product to offer and not the price, because i know that if i should hold, i will definitely be in profit. I have come across instances like this, It even got to a point that there was a coin i blamed myself for not holding till now. I sold too early.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

crypto trading is risky all together if we dont invest in altcoins then we cant grow our bitcoins so i prefer investing in potential alt coins thereafter look for profits
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

Very few altcoins have the proven record similar to the bitcoin and ethereum, while majority of the other altcoins were the infants to the cryptocurrency. It is our responsibility to find the potential asset and make the investment. To the risk associated with altcoins, the chances available to profit is big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

Any investment carries risk . but professionals minimize risks . if you delve into any field of investment and spend a lot of time on training, investing will become easy and safe .
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Whatever investment you choose there are always risks that you need to take,all you have to do is deal with it.Be strong in holding your emotion ang your altcoins.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

I don't believe in any altcoins, they seem to grow, but then fall lower than when you bought them. One step up, two steps down.

Probably you did not invest in the right altcoins in the right time.
My experience is just the opposite and the altcoins I am holding are worth a lot more, than when I bought.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

I don't believe in any altcoins, they seem to grow, but then fall lower than when you bought them. One step up, two steps down.
If you are investing at good projects then you wont end up in a loss, before investing you need to take into account the market situation and the potential of a project and if the price is right you might end up in a big profit, i had made my money in alt coins than in bitcoin and only last year i made the best profit with bitcoin when the big rally started.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Risk factor is involved everywhere but you can minimize it by right decision. Good selection of altcoins having potential to rise in future results handsome profit in the future,People are hurry to buy and sell and dont follow the rules of buying and selling.Simple buy in low and sell in high and hold with patience till find best price to sell out.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

please wait for the real boom the major of alt are very young to judge them now just try to find some good project good luck with your investment
TuyuleSora

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

It depends on what altcoin do you prefer to invest. But preferably, ethereum is a really nice pick to invest in. You can buy eth with a lower price. You may think that it is pretty risky but one characteristic of eth is its volatility like bitcoin. It may dump at this moment but soon it will regain its value.
Crypto hanna

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

Altcoins are not risky actually... its a natural cycle

"Everything that goes up comes down"
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

I believe in Bitcoin, and a few other coins. That being said, I don’t think anyone can truly say that it’s not a risky investment.
All investment are risky because you put your money in it and know that it has the potential to give you profit.  We cannot get the success if we cannot take the risk because we are afraid to just lose what we already have. Better to invest on the coins that you can trust.

beautygirl816

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Investing in altcoins is risky that is why we need to do some research and gather knowledge before buying. Not all altcoins are the same with regards to its developments.  Therefore, some will succeed and others will gone. To minimize the risk we need to select altcoins only that having the potential in the future.
mamsong9222

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

You may think that is quite risky but one of the hallmarks of ETH is its volatility like bitcoin. This may be done at this time but will soon recover its value.
muathuvang0099

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

I think this is the right time if you want to invest because the price is still cheap it will certainly get a little advantage to invest in one altcoin Cheesy
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

I would say that it is not risky at all to invest in BTC at this stage. Now is the right time, bitcoin is in the good dip and its popularity will be growing from year to year. So if you want really good gains, you should buy and accumulate bitcoins and expect no less than 100 K by the end of 2020. High ROI is expected!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: