Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:53:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl just scammed us  (Read 6591 times)
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

Please read the clarification posted here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/895bm2/clarification_on_snapshot_movement_and_dev_funds/

We posted back on February 2, 2018. The following medium article that outlines the spending of the rest of the supply the team has.
https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7

The claims of dumping 700,000 are nothing but people jumping to conclusion without waiting for an answer.

IF any sensible person and investor want to know anything just check the above reply and link ..

if still have doubts , then oyster admins are very helpful and will solve your doubts in telegram group - https://t.me/oysterprotocol

and there is no solution to FUDDERS and Crypto Noobs .

just 1 simple thing before allegation one should check the reason , facts or other side of story from team members directly .

and no one forcing you to invest , noobs are most welcome to stay away from PRL project , and you can invest in TRX , Ripple , Verge etc projects .

boss1dg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

I don't trust any project that have no indicated dev and whole main team..... it can prevents things like this....

so what is this ??

https://oysterprotocol.com/#core-team

team photo is there with linkedin profile and if you still not believe it then just do google the image .

The lead of the project is a blue circle.  What is he a baseball mascot?

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

1) This quarter they burned 6.7 million out of 30 million.
2) The management incentive compensation being planned out before product release
3) Bruno Block the project leader is anonymous
4) 700,000 moved from the dev wallet to be sold.  We don't know when but it was sent to Kucoin for a reason -  https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7
5) Bruno Block the project lead calls everyone "fanatical chickens"
6) For the last few weeks the admins told Telegram participators that Kucoin was 99.99% even though it appears as though there were communication issues. 
7) Pearls were sold by the team during that period for expenses while maintaining the airdrop support by kucoin was 99.99% when it indeed was not (insider trading)

if you were ever in telegram group you must know reason of it ..

and rest of entire team pics given there , if you have guts then prove them fake , i will also join you to call them scam project .

and regarding you 7 points , reddit post clarified it and also admins clarified it further in telegram group .

mckayday

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/895bm2/clarification_on_snapshot_movement_and_dev_funds/

We posted back on February 2, 2018. The following medium article that outlines the spending of the rest of the supply the team has.

The claims of dumping 700,000 are nothing but people jumping to conclusion without waiting for an answer.

IF any sensible person and investor want to know anything just check the above reply and link ..

if still have doubts , then oyster admins are very helpful and will solve your doubts in telegram group - https://t.me/oysterprotocol

just 1 simple thing before allegation one should check the reason , facts or other side of story from team members directly .

and no one forcing you to invest , noobs are most welcome to stay away from PRL project , and you can invest in TRX , Ripple , Verge etc projects .

Your bolding skills are amazing.

Any serious investor that sees a big blue circle in place of the projects leads head will know the score right away.  In addition to all the other facts I have stated that have gone unanswered. 

You sir are a fan boy to the 10th degree and are going to cause people to loose vast amounts of cash when he runs off.
boss1dg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Any serious investor that sees a big blue circle in place of the projects leads head will know the score right away.  In addition to all the other facts I have stated that have gone unanswered. 

You sir are a fan boy to the 10th degree and are going to cause people to loose vast amounts of cash when he runs off.

I don't trust any project that have no indicated dev and whole main team..... it can prevents things like this....

so what is this ??

team photo is there with linkedin profile and if you still not believe it then just do google the image .

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

2) The management incentive compensation being planned out before product release
4) 700,000 moved from the dev wallet to be sold.  We don't know when but it was sent to Kucoin for a reason -  https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7
6) For the last few weeks the admins told Telegram participators that Kucoin was 99.99% even though it appears as though there were communication issues. 
7) Pearls were sold by the team during that period for expenses while maintaining the airdrop support by kucoin was 99.99% when it indeed was not (insider trading)

did not want to reply all these 7 points , bcoz it only waste time but still replying bcoz if i dont reply then you will think me too like your type of noobs who dont know anything -

1) burned or sold ??
they burned coins so that is not called scam ..
also they sold coins and bruno and CFO already clarified it ..

2) now it is just imagination and if you talks about salary then every project pays salary to its employees .

3) agree on this point , but rest of entire team photos are published on their website with linkedin profile ,, so why those genuine people will join a scam project , and if it is scam then they have met bruno already . so they know who he is bruno ..
one more thin - satoshi nakamoto is also anonymous and he have 1m btc .. if he dump 1m btc then not just btc but entire crypto market will be burnt . so i should call crypto a scam bcoz we dont know who is satoshi .. only his close friends know who is satoshi .

4) reddit post clarified it and it was also discussed in telegram group .

5) i did not see if he called so ,, and dont know why and to whom he called it ,, without knowing entire conversation we cant reach on conclusion .

6) that is kucoin fault , bcoz team already discussed it in february , but kucoin asked more time for it ..
you should be thankful that aleast you are getting an airdrop coin which is supported by kucoin (kucoin listing chance get high)

7) everyone know that PRL team sell team tokens in batches to cover expenses .. why ?
bcoz ico was not that successful , still they did not loose hope and tried to run this project by selling tokens on exchanges without affecting price .
its price was dirt cheap in november and from that month it is going up ..

however all time high price was 25k saotshi dollar in december but with bear market it also crashed like other projects , from 25k satoshi to 11k satoshi .. only 50% down from ath price .

regarding exit scam or run away - then we have team pics of their CFO , CTO , director of operations , developer , etc etc .. all these posts are big posts ..
and those people have a linkedin profile ,, i check it and found no red flag in profile ..

but still i may be missed it so asking you to prove that all those management pics are fake or imposers then i will dump my tokens right now .

shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

is it true?? I can't believe the dev could do that. last december the project was mooning. the dev even did everything to skyrocket the project. How sad to thhear that good project such as Oyster pearl could turn out to be a scam in the long run. How are investors supposed to behave now in every ICO??

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
g992harding

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I'm a Pearl holder and very scared of what this 700k dump is going to do when there is little volume on the exchanges for this coin.  

Also not a huge fan of the lead developer being faceless. 
boss1dg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

is it true?? I can't believe the dev could do that. last december the project was mooning. the dev even did everything to skyrocket the project. How sad to thhear that good project such as Oyster pearl could turn out to be a scam in the long run. How are investors supposed to behave now in every ICO??

just read the reddit post . dont believe anything or everything posted on internet .

always do your own research ..

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Seriously come on buddy take some time and read the post on reddit and still not satisfied you can always check with the team on telegram. Please dont fall for this bs fudster posts.

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

The thread title scared me as I'm invested in oyster pearl. Just read thru the medium article and the snapshot was delayed only 1 week back to support the Kucoin drop. And they reveal the time of the snapshot is 12 pm EST. When I first heard about the project, I was worried because Bruno is anonymous but he has meet the deadlines and has a working product. They hired more people to the team who are not anonymous and did a token burn. So why does Bruno remain anonymous? I remember reading somewhere he didn't trust the government and didn't want his identity out there if the project ever exploded on a global scale.  

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
mckayday

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

so what is this ??

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

did not want to reply all these 7 points , bcoz it only waste time but still replying bcoz if i dont reply then you will think me too like your type of noobs who dont know anything -

1) burned or sold ??

2) now it is just imagination and if you talks about salary then every project pays salary to its employees .

3) agree on this point , but rest of entire team photos are published on their website with linkedin profile ,, so why those genuine people will join a scam project , and if it is scam then they have met bruno already . so they know who he is bruno ..
one more thin - satoshi nakamoto is also anonymous and he have 1m btc .. if he dump 1m btc then not just btc but entire crypto market will be burnt . so i should call crypto a scam bcoz we dont know who is satoshi .. only his close friends know who is satoshi .

5) i did not see if he called so ,, and dont know why and to whom he called it ,, without knowing entire conversation we cant reach on conclusion .

6) that is kucoin fault , bcoz team already discussed it in february , but kucoin asked more time for it ..
you should be thankful that aleast you are getting an airdrop coin which is supported by kucoin (kucoin listing chance get high)

7) everyone know that PRL team sell team tokens in batches to cover expenses .. why ?
bcoz ico was not that successful , still they did not loose hope and tried to run this project by selling tokens on exchanges without affecting price .

however all time high price was 25k saotshi dollar in december but with bear market it also crashed like other projects , from 25k satoshi to 11k satoshi .. only 50% down from ath price .

regarding exit scam or run away - then we have team pics of their CFO , CTO , director of operations , developer , etc etc .. all these posts are big posts ..
and those people have a linkedin profile ,, i check it and found no red flag in profile ..

but still i may be missed it so asking you to prove that all those management pics are fake or imposers then i will dump my tokens right now .

1.  They sold coins while telling us the Kucoin airdrop support was 99.99% even though they were having massive communication issues with Kucoin.  This is called insider trading if they sold even 1 PRL while telling us things were 99.99% good to go when they clearly were not.

2.  Giving incentives to mgmt before a product even comes out.  They admitted this themselves.  Not sure how you argue this point.

3.  Bruno Block is pictured as a blue circle on the website.  He is the leader of this project.  He is anonymous.  I never made a claim about the rest of the team.  

4.  Once again your arguing a point I never made.  I simply stated that the 700k coins were moved.  

5.  Links were posted on this thread of him calling people names.  Not sure how I can help you if you do not read the post and see the evidence

6.  Its Pearls fault for promising something that was not true.  it was not 99.99% a sure thing.  This is Oyster Pearls fault.  Kucoin never made those promises.

7.  They sold while lying (99.99% of support when it was not true) to the investors.  Insider trading
boss1dg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

The thread title scared me as I'm invested in oyster pearl. Just read thru the medium article and the snapshot was delayed only 1 week back to support the Kucoin drop. And they reveal the time of the snapshot is 12 pm EST. When I first heard about the project, I was worried because Bruno is anonymous but he has meet the deadlines and has a working product. They hired more people to the team who are not anonymous and did a token burn. So why does Bruno remain anonymous? I remember reading somewhere he didn't trust the government and didn't want his identity out there if the project ever exploded on a global scale.  

sensible post , yes bruno is anonymous that created doubt in my mind too , but from december they hired more team members and published pics too .
so as long as those people are with PRL and support it we need not to fear .

bcoz they must know who is bruno , otherwise no one join a project without meeting CEO ..

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

so what is this ??

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

1) burned or sold ??

1.  They sold coins while telling us the Kucoin airdrop support was 99.99% even though they were having massive communication issues with Kucoin.  This is called insider trading if they sold even 1 PRL while telling us things were 99.99% good to go when they clearly were not.

2.  Giving incentives to mgmt before a product even comes out.  They admitted this themselves.  Not sure how you argue this point.

3.  Bruno Block is pictured as a blue circle on the website.  He is the leader of this project.  He is anonymous.  I never made a claim about the rest of the team.  

4.  Once again your arguing a point I never made.  I simply stated that the 700k coins were moved.  

5.  Links were posted on this thread of him calling people names.  Not sure how I can help you if you do not read the post and see the evidence

6.  Its Pearls fault for promising something that was not true.  it was not 99.99% a sure thing.  This is Oyster Pearls fault.  Kucoin never made those promises.

7.  They sold while lying (99.99% of support when it was not true) to the investors.  Insider trading

2.)To my knowledge no one ever mentioned about paying incentives to the team. If you meant salary then yes , everyone is supposed to be paid.
Coming to your promises blah blah blah...These are well known issues(like kucoin support not communicating well or breaking promises etc etc) with kucoin support which is all over the reddit and bitcointalk and you cant blame the team for that.
5.) Yes he called the names to the ppl who are fudding around without proper proofs.

boss1dg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

rest of points are already answered and in telegram group they told it months back that they need to sell tokens for expenses ..
regarding incentive to management i don't know how is this wrong . so if it is wrong i cant argue on it ..

6. did you check medium post of a CEO of an 'Verify' ICO  ?  he also said same thing that kucoin delayed their listing even after paying 5 btc . and too much messup ..
thing is kucoin is now changing policy bcoz of less less popularity (volume is down) .. so they are busy with other things ..

running a project is no that easy dude .. calling a project scam is much easier than knowing hard work behind any project ..

ps - i am still open for the same challenge that prove pics of other members of PRL team are fake . if not fake then they all know who is bruno .. so how they can do exit scam ??

bcoz i am also holding PRL and if you really can find something suspicious then it will be beneficial for me too ..but i do not want sell my PRL just bcoz of any FUD ..

anyway i am finished and done with my posts , covered all the points ..
anyone treating it a scam or gem , their own loss or profit ..

personally i will hold it as long as this project is genuine and team does hard work .. bye . all the best .

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

rest of points are already answered and in telegram group they told it months back that they need to sell tokens for expenses ..
regarding incentive to management i don't know how is this wrong . so if it is wrong i cant argue on it ..

6. did you check medium post of a CEO of an 'Verify' ICO  ?  he also said same thing that kucoin delayed their listing even after paying 5 btc . and too much messup ..
thing is kucoin is now changing policy bcoz of less less popularity (volume is down) .. so they are busy with other things ..

running a project is no that easy dude .. calling a project scam is much easier than knowing hard work behind any project ..

ps - i am still open for the same challenge that prove pics of other members of PRL team are fake . if not fake then they all know who is bruno .. so how they can do exit scam ??

Leave it mate, he is on an agenda. But i only hope the other members in this thread to be more active in terms of researching the facts than drawing some conclusions based on some random post on this forum.

mckayday

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

so what is this ??

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

1) burned or sold ??

2.)To my knowledge no one ever mentioned about paying incentives to the team. If you meant salary then yes , everyone is supposed to be paid.
Coming to your promises blah blah blah...These are well known issues(like kucoin support not communicating well or breaking promises etc etc) with kucoin support which is all over the reddit and bitcointalk and you cant blame the team for that.
5.) Yes he called the names to the ppl who are fudding around without proper proofs.

2. Direct quote from Reddit -  "Long-Term Incentive Comp for Management"

5)  The board can decide who he said it to.  Seems it was to all of us.
https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287622
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Any serious investor that sees a big blue circle in place of the projects leads head will know the score right away.  In addition to all the other facts I have stated that have gone unanswered.  

so what is this ??

The lead of the project is a blue circle.  What is he a baseball mascot?

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

4) 700,000 moved from the dev wallet to be sold.  We don't know when but it was sent to Kucoin for a reason -  https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7

1) burned or sold ??

2. Direct quote from Reddit -  "Long-Term Incentive Comp for Management"

5)  The board can decide who he said it to.  Seems it was to all of us.

2.)  That will be paid in this quarter and ofcourse it'll be after the mainet launch and the team deserves it. No where it was mentioned that the team will be paid before the product launch.
5.) He's addressing to all the ppl that are asking the same question and drawing the conclusions. Note:-There are others too in the group who waited for the reply than drawing the conclusions.

mckayday

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

so what is this ??

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

1) burned or sold ??

2. Direct quote from Reddit -  "Long-Term Incentive Comp for Management"

5)  The board can decide who he said it to.  Seems it was to all of us.

Once again I will let the people decide.  It seems very apparent to me what was said.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

Thanks to the author and everyone who cares about the lies of some projects that, due to the active community, are trying to create a value for the token, which is immediately sold when arranging a price collapse. Often the developers merge their coins. Although they must do this last,imho

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

WoW, I was going to get some of these tokens sometime ago. Thanks for this info. Unfortunately these kind of practices are not very uncommon in crypto but it sucks to be on the receiving end. Lesson to self- only invest what you are ready to loose and not to ever put all the eggs in the same basket.

Invest on how much you can afford to loss to avoid loss more than our power of money so when you face this loss in scam project so you will not be really stressful.
Avoid to invest only one token if you want to be safer. But invest in one token sometime give us more chance to get very much profit so now its your choice.
camps74

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

You mean they were telling people the airdrop was 99% for the last few weeks and then today the project lead said whats below?  All while selling coin for "compensation" at a higher priced based off the false news.  Good lord that is really bad.  

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287453
https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287587

I pray he didn't get to sell the 6.7 million yet at those inflated prices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: