Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give your best advice  (Read 616 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Seeing the current market my best advise to you would be stay away from ICOs right now. I am interested in ICOs too since it is a great way to earn huge money in a short time but seeing the current market situations with the falling of BTC price and most of the ICOs turning scams, I am myself staying away from them and will advise you the same. It would be better that you invest in potential coins like BTC, ETH, EOS, ADA etc...  as these coins are very cheap right now and are more prone to give profit in the upcoming months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

meh
do not invest all your money just in one place
if you are investor, you need to think the more oppurtunity you get the more you will gain profit
if you just stuck in one project investment if your investment are success and earn high profit, yes you can rich but if you fail you just wasting you time
try to more spreading your investment and don't forget to see the company project or goal

Investing your money is a great idea, and thinking of investing it in different icos is greater. But before you invest to any ico, take time to study their projects. Dont hesitate to read and reread everything. And also dont expect much because maybe you wont like the outcomes.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

I would divide this account(3000$) in half and buy bitcoin and ethereum in equal parts. This is the most stable investment,as for me.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
My advice is to invest your money in two ICOs. One is for the ICO that I've joined which is Docademic and the other depends on you. This is simply because 200 dollars will get you nothing and you must embrace the risk when investing. The larger the investment, the bigger profit you will claim. I would also like to advice you to research about the ICO first, before laying an investment in it.
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

It has nothing to do with popularity, every year bitcoin prices are always like this, the price always drops unnaturally.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 01:33:51 PM by Radoyan1188

I think invest is good idea. Because we know now bitcoin price is low. If you now sell your bitcoin then you get low profit. So i think now you can invest your bitcoin for long time then maybe you get good profit.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

I think it is very good at investing in ico, i am sure ico investment is very profitable, i am a beginner but have many examples of successful people investing in ico
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:12:35 AM

Where you will invest, it's all about you. My advice for your, I think that investing in Hype sites will be more profitable. But this is Risky.If you work on merit and researches with it, then I think there will be no loss.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

if you want to invest in ICO do so with the one that has working product because they are less risky but for me if i have such money and i intend to use it for crypto, I will consider trading for long time investment $3000 is huge sum of money. you can invest in some altcoin like ETH which is currently recovering and keep it save in your wallet and expect 2x return before the end of this year. I think that is far better than investing in some other highly risky things.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
If you have $3000 USD you invest it in bitcoin. Because in 3 days we seen that bitcoin prize become rise. I think in 2018 it break up its old record. So I advice you to invest in bitcoin.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

My recommendation is to put your cash in two ICOs. One is for the ICO that I've joined which is Docademic and alternate relies upon you. This is essentially on the grounds that 200 dollars will make them nothing and you should grasp the hazard when contributing. The bigger the speculation, the greater benefit you will assert. I might likewise want to exhortation you to examine about the ICO to start with, before laying an interest in it.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

i think now you shouldn't buy many ico,you should buy 1-2 ico and buy eth or btc,it is good choice for you,ico now is very risky
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

I suggest you not to for ICO as it can be quite risky. Better start with bitcoins and learn all tricks for trading crypto first and then move to ICO.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

investing in multiple ICOs is not going to give you less risk since it is not diversifying anything, you are just getting involved with the same thing under a different disguise! the other ICOs may even be run by the same group of people that are scamming you under different names. and that is the risk of ICOs they are unknown and useless and the tokens never do anything so they don't have any long term potential at all.

Only Bitcoin
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

Your idea is stupid, you split the money for all the ico projects, and you think all the ICO projects are real and all can succeed. Take a look at the actual number of false projects and failures have a lot. You should find out about the project you want to head, and this will reduce your risk of failure.

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

Your idea is stupid, you split the money for all the ico projects, and you think all the ICO projects are real and all can succeed. Take a look at the actual number of false projects and failures have a lot. You should find out about the project you want to head, and this will reduce your risk of failure.

I think it would be best to invest on the existing coins either be BTC or altcoins since these coins had already been in the industry for quite sometime and it had shown it's performance as well. With this, I do believe that the chance of gaining good profit is much feasible than investing in ICO since it will have to make an effort and performance in the cryptomarket to prove that it is worth investing.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

This is the great advice with my opinion I give you.you have good money I see.you can learned crypto currency sections then you can do this trading or long term investment.its depends with your mind,you can choice anyone.i hope you will got your success like that.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

the best thing to do now is to buy coins because I'm certain that you'll earn a lot when you invest in coins.
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

What I would advice you mainly is to look for projects already in coin market cap and invest in them. You can split your funds into three places, use one to into bitcoin, use one to invest in etherum and use the rest to invest in solid projects on coin market cap like zilliqa, Quamstamp, etc
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

I think your strategy is good you dived your profit in to many ICO. That case you wont get hurt if the ico fail or scam. Because you didnt put all your profit on it. But be wise on picking ico
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: