Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give your best advice  (Read 616 times)
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

It is a good choice if you are able to diversify your investment, never put everything into one project, i have done that mistake in the past and i paid dearly as i am still keeping that coin for a long time, if you find a good project that you think have the potential to give you immense profit then you can invest seventy percent in it, other than other diversify your investment in good projects .
heokonit

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

You should invest $ 200 USD each in the ICO. And find out every ico you want to invest in. If you do not want to scam
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

Bitcoin -$1000, Dow Jones -700 points, Gold and Silver +2%. Look at world markets ......

Bitcoin +$5913 (~+600%), Dow Jones +2783 points (~+12%), Gold +5%

Look at world markets.

And maybe look at a bigger timeframe? I have chosen 1 year.

Picking random numbers from random timeframes is a not very established way of recommending an investment.

@OP:
You need to decide for yourself wether you want to rather invest in only 1 project you trust the most, or spread across several.
But keep in mind that you have to stay up-to-date regarding each of your investments.
The possible return and risk has to be weight up.

I Strongly Agree With Your Solution, Your Solution Is Exactly And Extremely Good.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject

you can invest in bitcoin and altcoin even for ico. I think $ 3000 USD capital is quite large.
well, the problem is currently the market is not conducive. if you can be more patient and have no effect on this decline. I suggest you can buy bitcoin and altcoin. simply by studying then compare with some other altcoin.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

The question only concerns ICO ? The fact is that in the presence of $ 3000, i would not have invested in ICO at all.
That's why:
- very likely that the project will not be made,
- if it is done, the money will freeze for a long time,
- and most importantly, after entering the stock exchanges, almost all coins are falling in price and they can be bought much more profitable than at ICO.

always1337

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

It is a good choice if you are able to diversify your investment, never put everything into one project, i have done that mistake in the past and i paid dearly as i am still keeping that coin for a long time, if you find a good project that you think have the potential to give you immense profit then you can invest seventy percent in it, other than other diversify your investment in good projects .
It's good when we've been through this blood lesson, it costs us so much money for a lesson but i think it's totally worth, it will make sure that we won't make that mistake again in the future.
Stand strong after this lesson is the key of success of every famous traders, others usually quit after it happens but if you can pass this , you will have nothing to fear about this market anymore because everything were in your predictions.

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

The risk if you join with ICO project is the project that you invested is ICO project failed and there is no investor who join with ICO project, or the ICO project that you join is scam you will lose all money. Many have to consider before you join the ICO project, and to do reasearch on the project is very difficult.

But if you choose investing with the coin who already in market the risk investing is a little, just the price down who will make you lose. And now the price coin is fall, bitcoin just $6800 eth just $380 and the other. You can choose eth bevause the price is very cheap and good time to buy. So, I suggest to you for thinnk about coin that already in market  and use a chance for this situation when the price have downtrend.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

Here I'm Not suggesting any Investing Guide But Here I can share my Opinion What will I do If I have 3000 US dollars. First of all, I research about top ten Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin and any others, then I Will invest My 100 dollars each currency in Top top ten and 100 Dollars in Any other new currency after long research that's it Now Up to You.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.
What are these ICO's that you are desiring to invest? $200 is a good amount and acceptable to lose. But not all ICO's are profitable just to let you know.
What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
It's not a wise choice for me, if I were you go all in to bitcoin while it's on correction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Probably one of the most good advice - never put everything that you have into cryptography, invest only what you can afford to lose. Even careful selection and careful study of ICO does not guarantee a big profit. A bet on the coins that are at the top of the list can bring profit if the period is calculated correctly - long-term or for a short period of time. Diversifying your investment is also a very important rule.
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Look at the market and buy when the prices are in the red, never panic sell any of your coins and never buy into the market at the height of a bull run, it's not a smart move.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
Make sure you understand what you are going to do or what you are dealing with, don’t take any reckless action. First, study every ICOs you are interested in, find one suitable for you and then allocate it according to your calculations. I think it's better to focus on 1 ICO than to put your money in many places, because your mind and focus could be disturbed or even mixed between one ICO with another.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

It is not always possible to invest in ICO for $ 200, since most require a minimum of 1 etherium. And it's better to invest even more for the profit.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

You have very good amount for investmentment.you should stay away from ICO and should invest in crypto and split your investment as below.

1. 60% into BTC mean your reward is confirmed.
2. 25% into ETH and hold it for some time return would be very high for upcoming years.
3. 15% into NEO,EOS,MIOTA,XPR,ADA.except XPR rest Altcoins are undervalue and investment in these coins and holding is preferable whereas XPR is best for day to day trading.

All of the above mentioned coins are best and good reward depends upon your investment strategies.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

If I were you, I will do the same thing. I would not just invest in one ICO. But, be sure to be wise in choosing one. Participating in ICOs is a great risk.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

No matter how much investment you are in, as long as you are persistent and stay focused and up-to-date on every investment you pledge in it. And keep in mind that in the world of investment there are so many scams, as you know many of ICOs turned out to be scam and also choose an ICO that have a good future prospect because many of ICOs became failures because the funds collected don’t meet the target or the project stuck in the middle of the road.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

I do not think investing in ICOs at the present time is good. But with that little money, you will not be able to invest in ICOs because sellers will not want to sell tokens for you. I think you should trade altcoin instead of investing in ICO.
With 3k $ you can make a big profit from smart investments. I started out with $ 5k and now I have $ 18.5k.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

For me its better to hold solid coins rather than risking on investing ICOs, you can see many New ICOs after they listed in exchanges are prices below ICO price which is a very bad.. That is why i prefer investing on top coins and you gain surely as soon the market recovers

quarkchain.io
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

For me its better to hold solid coins rather than risking on investing ICOs, you can see many New ICOs after they listed in exchanges are prices below ICO price which is a very bad.. That is why i prefer investing on top coins and you gain surely as soon the market recovers

Well, in a way you can see it as:
invest in more established coins = less gain
invest in rather new coins = more gain
invest in icos = most gain

of course this is not always the case, but investing in bitcoin vs for example investing in ethereum(at the $0.3 price ico), it's a much better gain.
finding good coins early is also good.

but both are more risky.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

for me you should think it. because if you think that ico make your money profitable or the project will success, invest higher but you need to keep some money so that even the project or ico that you've invest are failed you have some money that can you use or make it capital to start earning again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: