Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give your best advice  (Read 616 times)
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I’d rather choose tradable coins on market. So you can buy and sell them whenever you want. Find some good projects; analyze data about them (social media activity, community support, team, road map, plans for future, released updates and more other signals). Only this way you can be sure that you won’t lost your money and can get profit.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject

By this action you are trying to reduce risks but at the same time you know that you will get less than in second case,So my advice is to find one or two project or even coin and set your goals,It takes less time to understand if X project is successful or not,In another situation you need a lot of time,In additional you have no guarantees,usually I am not watching ICOs recently but I know that there are too many scams and developers are trying to get rich by this,So I would choose coin,If you are interesting in it,Today I'm watching zerocoin-which is very fast,without transaction fees(coin price is 0.902936 and fee-0.0001 Zerocoin,which is very funny(zk-SNARK technology)).Also I would offer you IOS token which is looking good for long-term investment,at the same time very useful for business purposes.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject

You sure you still want to participate in ico with all the scam ico recently? Well if you wanna take risk then go but be very cautious so you'll not end up living in street. Or if you wanna play safe just use your money to buy top altcoins and just hold it. People nowadays always take advantage to someone they knew that they can fool so better think ahead of them. Be wise enough.

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

I suggest that you put some of your money on bitcoin and other blue chips to have a better folio on the near future then decide on the ICO's you want to invest but be reminded that you have to do your own research all the ICO's you wanted to invest to.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

I'm not going to invest in ico. In the past two months, I have invested in three ico, but the results have disappointed me. They traded on the exchange in March, and I lost two-thirds of my money. I'm not going to invest in any ico anymore and I think it's better to buy bitcoins.
Have you seen how the price is right now? Sometimes the price falls but it will recover afterwards.
All ICOs can't reach there target.if you want to invest on ICO then first you learn and find a good ICO company for invest your money.But At this moment find a better ICOs is very difficult.SoI think it's hard for you.I have a small advice.Invest your half money on bitcoin and half Ethereum or some good Altcoin.
Ah it’s an irony to see you say like that but you join ICO campaign at this time.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

I would advise you to find an experienced team that deals with the analysis of ICO and invests in serious projects. Such projects usually have a very high entry level and one investor does not pull this amount. To do this, they collect a pool from a group of investors and distribute tokens after the ICO is completed. You can divide your own into several parts at your discretion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
conan076

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

I know a lot of people were scammed in different ICO's, much better if you do research and user reviews before investing it there. You can buy ETH or BTC if you really want to invest and hold your coin until its highest value. Buy at dips and sell it if, at your desired coin value, I think its less risk buying coins than investing in ICO's
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

if i were in your place i would invest it 2 or 3 ICO's. i'm gonna choose best ICO that i think would success after their sale. just choose a project carefully.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

All in Neo, don't split your investment to hold many coins. Neo is building platform for crypto currency to grow and the price now still cheap, so put all yours investment here is safe.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

If you firmly decided to invest in ICO, it is better not to put all the money in one company, choose at least ten different companies.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

I advise you all for the investment and only in the coin BNT and the Chimaera ICO. Also, can be profitable if you invest in TFL one of the gaming based coin that is now in it's lower point. So, invest as much as you can but I suggest you not more than $5000. Because almost regularly new companies are coming with their ICO and among them, some may be the good project. So, keep some funds aside for these upcoming ICOs.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Usually people would think that evenly dividing capital for many projects would be safe but they forgot that the risk involved was too high. If you divide that amount into 10 different projects and only two projects are in profit, then the probability of losses is very high. I recommend that you carefully consider and study the project before investing and focus on investing in the best 2-3 projects

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Your idea us good, but you need to do a lot of research first, by the way, I prefer invest in top 15 coin on crypto market because ICO investment is too risk and there are too much scam project right now

bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

I suggest that you put some of your money on bitcoin and other blue chips to have a better folio on the near future then decide on the ICO's you want to invest but be reminded that you have to do your own research all the ICO's you wanted to invest to.

If you have a little knowledge in ICO I suggest you study it first and learn the use of it and then put only small amount of your money, don't invest all.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

I think ico hype is already finished and you can start investing in really strong projects that are created for people. Good luck my friend!

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

I don’t recommend investing on ICO lots of successful ico’s raised more than 30 million failed to deliver promises and still trading way lesser than ico price . Overall out of lots of successful ico’s in this year some are became successful for bitcoin nvestors that is not even 1% . So be sure about project your going to invest . If it is for long term you really believing project then only invest . Otherwise there is lots of coins in big exchanges still trading way under its ico price you can pick that .
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

investing in multiple ICOs isnt going to give u less risk since it`s not diversifying anything, u r just getting involved with the same thing under a different disguise! the other ICOs may even be run by the same group of people that r scamming u under different names and thats the risk of ICOs they r unknown and useless and the tokens never do anything so they don't have any long term potential at all.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

If you have $3000 then you're planning to invest $200 on each ICO, if that happens you have to join 15 ICOs that's to many to track bro if i were you i'd pick top 5 from choice and invest it. So that i have more investment to a good ICO. It will earn more profit than investing to too many ICO out there.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

If you do not have a wealth of experience, I do not recommend that you invest in ICO. Maybe you can consider investing this money in some popular coins. For example BTC ETH EOS ect.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

There you go, you are risking all your money up there with the ICO programs.

If I were you then I am sure my first shot wouldn't be putting my money into sharks mouth! I will go for the coins which are already listed in the exchanges and having some sort of volume in the project itself. This will tell me that the project is legit one and there are some sort of developments going on. If thats not the case then I will hold the most rigid coins that is ETH and BTC. Thats the best way to go around it mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: